Chapter 54

Memories of Yesteryear

"Mom.. dad I don't know what to do anymore. I just hurtrd him.." Taeyeon cried as she kneeled infront of her parents' grave. She's shaking, she doesn't know what to do anymore right after her argument with him.

She feels guilty.

But even when she does, she doesn't have the guts to go back and face him. She doesn't have the guts to tell him that she's wrong and he's right.

"Mom.. I'm sick and I'm going to be useless soon. My brother.. he doesn't know about anything yet. I'm scared to tell him everything but I know sooner or later he would know everything" Taeyeon said as she clenched her hands that were both on her knees tightly. 

"I asked Boa unnie to keep it a secret from him but I know that he suspects that something is wrong. Mom, dad.. maybe someday I'll be with you.. maybe someday.. we'll be together again" Taeyeon said as she looked up in the dark sky before fighting her sobs. 

"It's not that I'll die because of this sickness but.. I'll end up that way too right? I'm sure of it so.. wait for me?" Taeyeon asked before for faking a chuckle and wiping her tears away. 

"They should not wait for you.. I won't let it happen" 

Taeyeon heard a voice said so she turned her head sidewards only to see where that familiar voice came from. He saw him standing a few feet away from her giving her the most serious face he could. 

Fighting her sobs, Taeyeon just turned her gaze at the two gravestsones standing before her before wiping her tears away. 

"I.. what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked not daring to look into his eyes knowing that she would just break down anytime as soon as she does. 

Waiting for an answer, she felt something warm enveloping her. Baekhyun just gave her his jacket and still Taeyeon kept firm and looked down. 

"I went out to look for you.. it's already late you're making me worried" Baekhyun said before taking seat beside Taeyeon and the latter just nodded as an answer.

"You.. should be mad at me not worried" Taeyeon said or more like convinced herself. She doesn't know why or where Baekhyun gets that patience he has for her and she hates it. 

She hates how nice he is to her that sometimes feels bad knowing that she does not do anything to pay for his kindness and patience back.

"I can't be mad at my girlfriend.." He stated with a smile causing Taeyeon to look at him sidewards and upon seeing that smile, Taeyeon felt better. 

"I don't know how you do that.. how did you find me?" Taeyeon asked while looking at him daring herself to look into his eyes. 

"Girlfriend radar?" He asked with a livelier voice causing her to smile and upon seeing that, Baekhyun smiled too despite of everything they're thinking now. 

"You shouldn't have went out to look for me you know.. I can handle myself" Taeyeon said as she looked down heaving a sigh while looking at her feet. 

"Hey, listen.." Baekhyun said as he turned Taeyeon's chin causing her to face him. "No matter where you go I'll follow you so don't you try to push me away. I'm already committed to you and that's how we roll from now on. Alright?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded before giving him a smile. A true one to be exact. 

He never failed to make her feel like this. 

She likes this.

She likes the joy he's giving her.

"Alright then.. that's how we roll" Taeyeon said copying him causing Baekhyun to chuckle. After doing so, he leaned in and kiss her forehead emitting a smile from the latter.

"I see your parents are here.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon just nodded before sitting closer to him. Baekhyun on the other hand grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his while Taeyeon rested her head on his shoulder before letting out a contented sigh. 

"Yeah.. I just need to confide something to them" Taeyeon said and she felt him nod. "Can I talk to them?" Baekhyun asked causing Taeyeon to lift her head up and give him a confused look.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun gave her a nod. 

"Yes.. I am" Baekhyun stated and dazed by his words, Taeyeon just nodded her head before resting her head again on his shoulder. 

"Uh.." Baekhyun started not sure what to address them. "Mom and dad.. call them that" Taeyeon voiced out and Baekhyun nodded before taking a deep breath. 

"Uh.. mom.. dad. Here.. I am infront of you tonight to promise to treat your daughter well. I-I know that she's been through a hard time eversince you left a-and I want to make her feel better by staying by her side all the time. I-I know that she's.. sick but don't worry because.. because that will never be a reason for me to leave her nor forsake this relationship we are having now. M-mom.. dad.. I-I love your daughter so much. She's my life and I'm going to do all my best to give all that I am to her, I just want you to know that everytime I look at her all I see is the life I'm going to have with her in the future. Thank you for bringing Taeyeon in this world, thank you for giving her life because without her..."

"My life would never be complete.."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I just can't believe that I stayed up late at night for this update. I'm going to sleep now, my eyelids are closing already ><

Fluffly enough? Or more? 

Wait for the next update!