Chapter 74

Memories of Yesteryear

"I think, I'm going to die out of boredom right now" Krystal mumbled before letting out a sigh. Taeyeon, upon hearing this turned her head to Krystal and chuckled. 

"We're on the same boat.." Taeyeon answered and they both laughed. Soon after Krystal grumbled.

"Something wrong?" Taeyeon asked upon Krystal's sudden change of mood. "I feel like I'm going to die out of boredom any minute by now.." Krystal whined and suddenly an idea popped into Taeyeon's head.

"What do you have there?" Taeyeon asked while pointing at the bags beside Krystal's bed. Glancing at where Taeyeon is pointing at, Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

"My clothes and other stuffs. Some of Sehun's stuffs too.. probably a word puzzle and a drawing book that he doesn't really use" Krystal said and Taeyeon's face immediately brightened up.

"Does he have a pen there?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah.. he has a couple of writing materials" Krystal answered innocently not knowing what Taeyeon is thinking right now.

"Can I borrow that drawing book and a pencil?" Taeyeon asked and Krystal looked at her questioningly.

"You.. can draw?" Krystal asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"I've been to an art school.. so yeah" Taeyeon smiled and Krystal's face immediately lit up. Getting off her bed, Krystal took the drawing pad and got Taeyeon a couple of pencils.

Trying to get off her bed too, Taeyeon tried her best not to show Krystal that she's having a hard time getting up.

"Unnie, do you need some help?" Krystal asked before putting the materials down on Taeyeon's bed and quickly going to the other side where Taeyeon is. 

"I-I can.." Taeyeon said as she finally got down from the bed. Holding at the side of her bed, Taeyeon tried to balance herself from falling.

"Unnie.." Krystal trailed cautiously standing beside Taeyeon preparing herself if the older girl falls.

"I.. I can" Taeyeon said but Krystal watches her with worried eyes. "Just tell me what you need.. I'll get it for you" Krystal said afraid that Taeyeon might get hurt from what she's doing.

"I'll just get something from my bag.." Taeyeon said as she started to walk with her feet apart trying to balance herself while Krystal on the other hand carefully follows her at the back.

"I feel like walking like a penguin.." Taeyeon joked as she finally got her phone from her bag. "Unnie stop joking and get back to your bed.." Krystal pleaded and Taeyeon nodded her head as she slowly turned her body around.

Walking the same way as before, Taeyeon reached her bed and Krystal helped her settle down. "Sit here.." Taeyeon said and Krystal nodded before settling down before. Soon enough the two were laughing drown in their little world.

"Hey.. ladies?" A voice interrupted Krystal and Taeyeon's laugh, turning towards their head on the place where the sound came from Taeyeon and Krystal saw Baekhyun standing there with Sehun at the back.

"Uh.. hi there" Taeyeon said finally noticing that she got drowned in her own little world with Krystal. 

"So you two found things to do here while we're out.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded innocently while Krystal nodded agreeing with her. 

"You brought something?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun chuckled before nodding his head. "Yeah.. I brought you some clothes and some things you can use while I'm at work" Baekhyun said putting  the bag beside Taeyeon's bed and kissing her forehead.

"Aww you're so cute!" Krystal said and the two chuckled. 

"Krys.. the doctor said she's going to see you later" Sehun said and Krystal smiled before nodding her head and motioning Sehun to help her return back to her own bed.

"Aww so sweet!" Taeyeon teased too and Krystal rolled her eyes and they ended up laughing again.

"So what did the two of you do while we're gone?" Sehun asked and Krystal gave him a sheepish smile before handling his sketch pad.

"Oh.." Sehun said as he gave Krystal a questioning look. Taeyeon and Baekhyun on the other hand watched them.

"Open it.." Krystal stated and Sehun obediently opened it as he smiled.

"Who drew this?" Sehun asked and Krystal pointed Taeyeon. "Seriously? A stick man? You can do better than that" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon frowned. 

"Things are a lot different now.." She stated and Baekhyun remembered that she's having a hard time writing. Now, he felt bad. 

"I.."

"It's alright.. I understand" Taeyeon said as she smiled. "I'll go rest first.." She added and everything went silent afterwards.

The next few days for the couples weren't bad enough, both Baekhyun and Sehun tries their best to give Taeyeon and Krystal their time and they both tries to do their best by spending each and every minute with each other's company.

There were days where the four would go out, there were days that they would just stay inside and there were days where both Baekhyun and Sehun would give both girls sweet surprises just to make sure that they never fail to show their love for their sick partners.

As for Taeyeon and Krystal, they both want to spend their remaining time with their loved ones. Specifically their partners that never failed to make them feel unloved.

It was just another typical day and Baekhyun is on his way to the hospital from work. Entering the room, he saw that Krystal's bed was empty. Glancing at his wristwatch, he knew that the younger girl needs to see her doctor. 

Turning his eyes to Taeyeon's bed, his breath hitched as he saw a man standing beside Taeyeon's bed watching her sleep. Noticing  Baekhyun's presence there, he cleared his throat.

"You're Baekhyun?" He asked and Baekhyun slowly nodded his head. 

"I.. am" Baekhyun said and the man nodded his head.

"Can we talk?" He asked and Baekhyun didn't waste any second anymore. Nodding his head, the man asked Baekhyun to follow him.

Arriving at the hospital's garden. The man stopped his pace as he turned to Baekhyun eith his serious face.

"I'm Jiwoong. Taeyeon's older brother.. I know you, Taeyeon tells a lot about you. You can call me hyung... if you want" Jiwoong said as he smiled and Baekhyun smiled a little seeing Taeyeon's resemblance on him.

"Nice to meet you hyung.." Baekhyun said and Jiwoong nodded. 

"Let me get this straight, Taeyeon never really dated nor fall for anyone before. She used to tell me that she never really believed in love but look.. she already found the guy she wants to be with for the rest of her life" Jiwoong said and Baekhyun chuckled.

"She used to tell me that hyung and I got to the point of thinking of giving up. But I know that I can never love again the way  I love her now so I kept holding on to her" Baekhyun said and Jiwoong nodded before patting his shoulder. 

"You took her back and I'm thankful with that.. when we lost our parents she wasn't herself anymore but when she found you. My old little sister just.. instantly came back" Jiwoong said and Baekhyun scratched his nape.

"She changed me too.." Baekhyun answered and Jiwoong nodded. 

"I want to thank you for staying with her through after all this that has been happening to her. But.. can you promise me one thing?"  Jiwoong asked.

"Whatever it is hyung.. what ever it is for Taeyeon" Baekhyun answered back.

"Can you.. stay with her for a little longer? I won't be here that long, I need to leave soon. Can you?" Jiwoong askes and Baekhyun took a deep breath before nodding his head.

"You don't have to ask me anymore hyung.. I'll stay with Taeyeon for as long as I can. For as long as I keep breathing"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm back from the forbidden kingdom!

Still taking the meds tho, mom's going to kill me if she sees me updating so yeah..

BYE! *Goes back to my bed and pretends to sleep before mom comes back*