Chapter 42

Memories of Yesteryear

"So.. are you a couple on a date?" Sooyoung asked as soon as they hit the road again. Luckily, the siblings were able to tow Baekhyun's car together with them so they don't have to bother about it anymore. Upon hearing the question from Sooyoung Taeyeon tore her gaze off of the window. 

"No, we're just friends but we're on our way to Jeonju. My hometown" Taeyeon said and Sooyoung glanced at Baekhyun who was sitting silently beside Siwon at the front. 

Well, the reason why they're seated like that was because of her too. Sooyoung wanted to seat beside Taeyeon to know the latter more. 

She saw Baekhyun heaved sigh upon hearing the word 'friend' come out of Taeyeon's mouth but nonetheless Taeyeon seemed to be oblivious of it.

"So.. two friends.. on a vacation.. Aren't you really a couple?!" Sooyoung asked frutratedly and Taeyeon slowly shook her head. She chuckled seeing Sooyoung's confused face. 

"No.. we really aren't a couple. Baekhyun.. decided to accompany since I'm sick" Taeyeon said while glancing at Baekhyun who was looking out of the window and Sooyoung made an 'o' sign using . 

"You look perfectly fine to me though.." Sooyoung said and Taeyeon smiled a little. She knows that, she doesn't look sick on the outside. 

"I just got it.. so.. yeah.." Taeyeon trailed off somewhat getting uncomfortable but nonetheless tried to polite. 

"Soo.. stop interrogating her. Taeyeon-ssi here looks like she's going to freak out soon if you won't stop with your questions" Siwon aid and Sooyoung stuck her tongue out causing her brother to shake his head. 

"It's alright.. and drop the honorifics Siwon-ssi. You can call me Taeyeon" Taeyeon said as she smiled and Siwon nodded while looking at the rearview mirror and giving her a nod.

"Alright.. you can call me Siwon too" Siwon said and Taeyeon slowly nodded. "Or you can call him Siwon oppa" Sooyoung said and Taeyeon nodded agreeing with her since she's not comfortable calling Siwon just by his name. 

"Then Siwon oppa it is.." Taeyeon said and Sooyoung gave her a thumbs up before turning her attention to Baekhyun.

"You're so quiet.." Sooyoung said and Baekhyun upon realizing that Sooyoung was talking to him turned his gaze on the back seat.

"Oh.. I'm never really a fan of speaking" Baekhyun said before smiling awkwardly. 

"Oh.. so you're a quiet guy" Sooyoung said and Baekhyun slowly  nodded. 

"We're here!" Siwon announced cheerfully causing Taeyeon to giggle at him and that giggle didn't escaped Baekhyun's observant eyes.

They all got off the vehicle and Taeyeon smiled upon seeing a beautiful white and blue two-storey house. Siwon saw amazement in Taeyeon's eyes so he smiled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder causing him to get her attention.

"Let's go in.." Siwon said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding. "Sure oppa" Taeyeon said before following Siwon leaving Baekhyun behind who was carrying their bags.

"Are you sure you don't need any help with the bags?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun smiled before shaking his head.

"I can handle this.." he said and Sooyoung gave him a nod before leading him inside. As soon as Baekhyun stepped in, he saw Taeyeon playing with two kids. 

He smiled upon seeing her do that but the smile is soon replaced with a frown when he saw Siwon approach Taeyeon and gave her a glass of orange juice  is soon replaced with a frown when he saw Siwon approach Taeyeon and gave her a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks oppa!" Taeyeon happily said while giving him a bright smile and just like that she helped the two kids draw whatever they're drawing on the paper again. 

"They're our younger siblings.. Minho and our maknae Sulli" Sooyoung said and Baekhyun nodded. "I'll show you your room first" Sooyoung said and Baekhyun followed Sooyoung forgetting about his 'jealousy' anymore.

"Thanks for letting us stay here Sooyoung-ssi" Baekhyun sincerely said and Sooyoung nodded. 

"We're already friends.. there's no need to thank us"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: update update! 

Jealous Baek all the way!