Chapter 66

Memories of Yesteryear

"I'll take the bags.. just go in"  

"Are you sure I can stay here? I can go back.."

"No one's leaving.." Baekhyun said as he put Taeyeon's bag down the pavement and gave her a worried look.

"I just don't want to burden you.. I look like I'm freeloading" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed before walking to his girlfriend and giving her a nod.

"I need you.. you know that" Baekhyun said and he felt Taeyeon let out a sigh. 

"I know that.." Taeyeon said and  Baekhyun held both of her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

"Stay with me. Please?" Baekhyun pleaded and Taeyeon smiled before giving him a nod.

"I won't leave.." 

Going in inside the house, Taeyeon looked around and a cozy feeling engulfed her. The atmosphere there was warm, it was like full of love but it has a lot more different meaning to Baekhyun.

Going back there, he thought, is like voluntarily going to hell. No, he doesn't like this place, he hated it. He hated being there.

Noticing the look on Baekhyun's face, Taeyeon walked to him and caressed his cheek catching his attention. 

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked worried and Baekhyun nodded giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah.. I just.. I kind of remembered things" Baekhyun trailed and Taeyeon smiled sadly.

Looking around, she know that Baekhyun has a lot of painful memories here and she's not going to let him see this house that way forever.

"Let's make better and happier memories here.." Taeyeon said and this made Baekhyun smile. It made him glad seeing his girlfriend have a big effort on making him feel better, it somewhat just by seeing her be like this makes him already happy inside.

"That won't be a problem.. come on. Let me show you your room" Baekhyun said then he led Taeyeon upstairs.

Walking to the small hallway, they stopped infront of a white door. Baekhyun opened it for her and as she went in, she suddenly remembered her room back when they stayed at the cabin.

"Something wrong?" She heard Baekhyun asked. Turning around, Taeyeon smiled and shook her head.

"I just remembered my room back when we stayed at the cabin.. the atmosphere there was just like this" Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah.. you got the bigger room" Baekhyun playfully said and Taeyeon gave her a disbelief look.

"You're the one who chose the smaller one.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled before scratching his nape.

"Yeah.. yeah it was my fault" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled triumphantly.

"Uh.. I think you can put the bags down now and get some rest. It's been a long day for you" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded putting his girlfriend's bags down on the floor.

"Goodnight.. If you need me I'll be on the next room" Baekhyun said before going out of the room. Slumping her body at the bed, Taeyeon knew that this moment she's having with Baekhyun now won't last long and now she's thinking of what way would she be able to live the best out of every moment.

Getting up, Taeyeon heaved out a sigh. It's now or never, he has the right to know. 

Going out of her room Taeyeon took small steps towards the door of Baekhyun room. Lifting her hand up and balling it into a fist, Taeyeon gently knocked on the door.

"Come in.." 

Taeyeon heard Baekhyun's voice so she turned the knob and cautiously entered the room. Seeing him stand by the window looking out into the sky, Taeyeon smiled a little.

"Hey.. is something wrong? Do you need anything?" Baekhyun asked as he approached her and Taeyeon smiled before shaking her head. 

"Nope.. I just don't feel tired and I got bored on my room. That's all" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled before engulfing her into a hug.

"You miss me already?" Baekhyun teased and Taeyeon lightly pushed him. 

"You're so.. full of yourself" Taeyeon talked back playfully and Baekhyun gave her a disbelief look.

"I'm just stating a fact.."

"Gross.."

"You're hurting me.."

"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon apologized before hugging him again and Baekhyun chuckled hugging his girlfriend back not forgetting to kiss the top of her head. 

"It's alright. By the way, welcome to my humble room" Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon broke their hug looking around the room.

"It's clean.. I expected it to be messy" Taeyeon teased and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"Hey.. I'm not like that you know" Baekhyun defended and Taeyeon laughed. "I know.." She said before quickly kissing his cheek and resuming back on looking around the room. 

Ending up by the window near the balcony, Taeyeon saw that from the window of his room they can see where the sun rises. A small smile crept on her face, at least it still looked beautiful even when the sea wasn't visible.

"You became silent" Baekhyun said hugging her from the back and Taeyeon just shook her head.

"Just thinking.." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun nodded. 

"Thinking about?" Baekhyun asked looking sideways to her with his head resting on her shoulder.

"About you, me.. us" Taeyeon trailed off and Baekhyun sighed before making her turn around and face him. 

"Hey.. there's nothing to get worried about. I'll be here as long as you want me to. I'll be here, even if you don't want me anymore" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon faked a smile before shaking her head. 

"That's not what I'm talking about.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun raised his brows while looking into her eyes. 

"Then what is it?" 

"I think.. I'm going to get blind"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: don't hate me guys! Don't hate me please T.T this is drama I know but hey good things comes to those who wait..

But I know you've been waiting so yeah.. don't worry the drama will end cause the story's nearing it's end 

Thank you for the patience guys.. I love you all ^^