Chapter 50

Memories of Yesteryear

"I'm glad I have you.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon pinched his cheeks before errupting into laughter. "Okay, l think that's enough sweetness" Taeyeon playfully said and Baekhyun chuckled seeing how silly she is. 

"Let's go roam around now.." Taeyeon said as she dragged her boyfriend inside the building again. Seeing that the hallway is empty a silly idea popped on her mind. 

"Catch me!" Taeyeon said before dashing off leaving Baekhyun behind. Baekhyun on the other hand stood there worried that Taeyeon might get hurt. 

"Hey you can't run!" Baekhyun said as he too dashed off not because he wanted to play but because he's worried about Taeyeon's condition. 

Boa already warned him not to let Taeyeon ovwrwork her legs since she's getting well and to sum it up her sickness is getring worse without Taeyeon knowing.

After running too fast, Taeyeon suddenly lost balance and she wasn't able to do anything but to fall on the floor. She sat there frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Hey are you okay?" A voice asked her and Taeyeon looked up but her vision was blurry. No, it's not that her eyes are getting teary but it's really blurred.

Like she's losing her vision. 

"Y-Yeah.. I just slipped" Taeyeon said as she tried to stand up and the person helped her. Finally she gaines her vision back and saw a familiar face standing infront of her. 

"Do we.. know each other?" The person asled and Taeyeon squinted her eyes and brainstormed and after quite a while a smile broke onto her face as she abruptly hugged the person.

"SUNNY!" Taeyeon squealed while hugging the dazed person infront of her.

"Wait.. how do you know me?" Sunny asked as she broke their hug and Taeyeon shook her head. "Yah! Bunny how can you forget your danshin partner?" Taeyeon scowled in annoyance and slowly Sunny remembered everything. 

"TAEYEONNNIIIIIIIIEEEEE" Sunny squealed as she hugged her long lost friend tightly. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes before letting out a chuckle. 

"Took you long enough" Taeyeon commented and Sunny chuckled embarassingly.

"Sorry okay? You changed a lot.." Sunny said and Taeyeon chuckled. "So as you" She answered back and before Sunny can talk a voice interrupted them. 

"Taeyeon.." 

"Oh.. hi there Baek" Taeyeon said as she beamed a smile but Baekhyun's face was serious causing the smile on Taeyeon's face to disappear. 

"Boa noona told you not to run and overwork yourself right?" Baekhyun sternly said and Taeyeon slowly nodded. There, she remembered everything that had happened earlier but chose not to tell it to him anymore. 

"Yes.. sorry I just got overjoyed" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled a little before giving her a nod although worries are still eating him up.

"Alright. Just don't do it anymore" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before giving him a nod and kissing his cheek until they both heard a cough and Taeyeon turned to Sunny. 

"Oh Baek, meet my long lost primary school classmate. Bunny meet my boyfriend.." Taeyeon said and Sunny nodded.

 "Nice to meet you" Sunny said as she offered a handshake to Baekhyun and he gladly accepted it.

"Nice to meet you too.." He answered back. "Oh are you two touring around?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded. 

"Come with me.. I have my class" Sunny said before taking Taeyeon with her dragging her away. Taeyeon on the other hand excitedly walked away with Sunny leaving Baekhyun behind while scratching his nape. 

He heard those children's laughter and he felt somewhat... scared.

Toddlers.

Those little monsters. 

"Oh.. help me please" 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: *dropping hints, dropping hints*

This chapter is full of hints. As what I have said earlier I have a plan a out writing my stories. I'll reveal it sooner or later ^^