Chapter 31

Memories of Yesteryear

"Oh.." Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled seeing her friend's action. Not long after, the nurse came telling Taeyeon that she can go home and come back the next day for the result of her immediate check-up. 

"So I guess.. we will accompany you" Yoona said and Kai nodded agreeing with her girlfriend. Baekhyun noticed that Yoona was looking at him so he raised his brows. 

"Go help you soon-to-be-girlfriend" Yoona coolly said and Baekhyun glared at her while Taeyeon just giggled seeing their playfulness. 

"Go help her.." Yoona said before approaching Baekhyun and pushing him to Taeyeon. He just shyly scratched his nape and give Taeyeon a nervous smile but Taeyeon just grinned at him. 

"Help me up please.." Taeyeon said while extending her hand and Baekhyun complied as he took both of her hand and pulled her. Taeyeon bit her lower lip because of the pain on both of her knees. 

"I don't think that you're in a good condition to walk.." Kai voiced out and Baekhyun gave his friend a confused look. He looked back to Taeyeon and saw her having a pained expression.

"Kai's right.. climb on my back" Baekhyun said and lowered his body. Shyly, Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his neck as Baekhyun carefully supported her thighs afraid that he might hit Taeyeon's wounded knees. 

Yoona just gave them a sly smile before taking her phone out and snapping a photo of them. Taeyeon lowered her head and Baekhyun glared at Yoona. 

"Yah.." Baekhyun said but Yoona ignored him. "That's a memory to keep.. come on, I'm hungry" Yoona said before walking out with Kai trailing behind her. Baekhyun just sighed and tilted his head sidewards only to see Taeyeon's face inches away from him. 

"Do you want to have some snack too?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon cutely nodded her head making Baekhyun chuckle. 

"Let's go then.." Baekhyun said before making his way out of the room. Taeyeon just hugged him tight and sighed before smiling a little, it felt good to see that caring side of Baekhyun and she wished to see more from that side of him. 

"Let's stop by at a convenient store and buy some snacks then head to the Han River!" Yoona suggested as soon as she took a seat on the back of Baekhyun's car. 

"Alright then.. if that's what my princess wants" Kai said and Baekhyun just shook his head seeing the couple show PDA again infront of him and Taeyeon. 

"Geez, get a room you two" Baekhyun said and Kai was about to say something when Yoona covered his mouth silencing him. 

Kai was about to ask her why when Yoona pointed at the two infront using her lips. Kai followed what her girlfriend is pointing at and saw that Baekhyun and Taeyeon's hands are intertwined while holding the gear between their hands. 

"Now who should get a room?" Kai asked and Baekhyun stuck his tongue out causing Taeyeon to chuckle. Kai just rolled his eyes. 

"Are you sure the two of you are still not in the stage of having a relationship? I'm getting more and more suspicious here" Yoona said then she huffed and Taeyeon just smiled. 

"No Yoona.. rest assured you and Kai will know it when that time comes" Baekhyun said while looking at Taeyeon when he said those words making Taeyeon slightly duck her head. 

"Alright then.. let's go!" Yoona shouted and the three chuckled. Taeyeon smiled seeing that Yoona forgave and she admits that she missed it. 

She admits having time with her friends. 

The convenient store isn't that far and Yoona together with Kai decided that they will be the one to buy the snacks needed leaving Baekhyun alone with Taeyeon at the car. 

The silence was interrupted when Taeyeon heard Baekhyun let out a deep sigh. She glanced at their intertwined hands and smiled before caressing it with her free hand making Baekhyun look at her. 

"Does your knees still hurt?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon pouted before lightly nodding her head. Baekhyun gave her a worried look before kissing her forehead. 

"Do you want anything?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon smiled before shaking her head. "No, just stay with me please. Are you tired from work?" she asked and Baekhyun nodded. 

"Tell me if you can't handle the pain alright? Don't worry, seein ou face makes me forgot tiredness" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. 

"Alright. " Taeyeon said before beaming a smile. Soon, they heard the car door opened revealing Yoona and Kai. 

"What did we miss?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon chuckled before shaking her head. Yoona just nodded before motioning Baekhyun to drive again. 

The ride was fast and they arrived at the riverside. Of course, Baekhyun carried Taeyeon since she can't walk properly making Yoona steal more pictures of them.

They settled down and Yoona was the first one who started eating. Baekhyun helped Taeyeon since she's having a hard time bending or straightening her knees. 

"Taeyeon's knees are the ones that's injured Baek.. Not her arm" Yoona said when she saw Baekhyun feeding Taeyeon making Baekhyun stop what he's doing.

"Stop meddling with our business.. mind your boyfriend" Baekhyun said and was about to turn his face to Taeyeon when he saw a sandwich lifted on the same level as his face. 

He glanced at Taeyeon and she motioned him to take a bite which Baekhyun did only to hear another click again. He saw Yoona stealing another picture of them again. 

"Perfect!" Yoona said and Taeyeon hid her face on Baekhyun's back since she's sitting beside him. Yoona, seeing her friend's flustered face laughed. 

"Stop teasing her Yoona.." Baekhyun said and Yoona nodded before standing up taking Kai's hand with her. 

"Alright but.. we'll roam around do you want to come?" Yoona asked and Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon before looking at Yoona again.

"We will be fine here.." Baekhyun said before giving them a reassuring smile and Yoona nodded before taking her boyfriend with her and walking away. 

Baekhyun turned to Taeyeon and raised his brows and Taeyeon copied him. 

Not long then, she rested her chin on Baekhyun's shoulder and stared straight into his with the smile never leaving her face. 

She lifted one of her hand and gently caressed Baekhyun's cheek using her thumb.

"I'm really lucky to have you.."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I updated lateee~ I have a fever today and at the same time I'm reviewing. My head aches so much but I love you guys that's why I updated.. 

I just wish this will be gone when the morning comes. It makes me cranky and it kills me ><

But is this chapter fluffy enough? Sorry if this doesn't satisfy you >< my mind's not cooperating well T.T

P.S- are there MinStal and SeStal fans here? I'm planning to make a oneshot about a real-life story..or.. do you want it to be BaekYeon?

Tell meeee~~~