Chapter 53

Memories of Yesteryear

"Aish, what's really happening?!" Taeyeon asked in frustration upon seeing that she's losing her grip on her pencil everytime she tries to move it.

She wanted to draw, she wanted to make the image in her mind real by drawing it but based on what she's doing now she knows that she can't, now even drawing figures and things are now hard for her.

She tried again but failed when her hand felt suddenly weak that she lost her grip again for the umpteenth time. She sighed before throwing the pencil again and crumpling the paper.

Taeyeon just put both of her hand above the desk and began sobbing. There's no cure for this and she's scared, it's getting worst fast yet she can't do anything.

She's useless.

She's desperate, and this desperation didn't escaped the pair of eyes that were focused on her. She's oblivious that someone else is hurting other than herself and worse that person who's watching her blames himself too for not being able to do anything to help her. 

Slowly closing it, Baekhyun looked back at the closed door before letting out a tired sigh, a very tired one. He felt his knees getting weak so he decided to take a seat on the couch. 

Pressing both of his hands against his face, Baekhyun inhaled deeply trying hard not to cry again. He wanted to be strong  not only for himself but for Taeyeon too. He wants to show her that he's strong enough for her to be able to lean on him.

Hearing a faint creak, Baekhyun looked up and saw Taeyeon standing infront of him with a stoic face. He wanted to tell her that it's going to be alright but he doesn't want to let her know that he knows everything about her current condition.

He wants to wait for her to tell him everything. 

He wanted to hear it from Taeyeon herself. 

"Who called you?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun faked a smile before shaking his head. 

"No.. nothing. Just my mom" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon slowly nodded before walking past him. "You don't have to lie you know, it's Boa unnie right? Asking about my condition.." Taeyeon said bluntly and Baekhyun sighed upon noticing the tone of her voice. 

"She just wants to be updated about you.. Taeyeon I need it's time for you to go back to the hospital. Maybe we can find another way.." Baekhyun said before standing up and Taeyeon faced him directly. 

"There's no cure even when I stay there for my whole life.. so what's use of it? I better spend all my remaining time here than just sit on a hospital bed and do nothing but to wait for myself to be completely useless" Taeyeon said raising her voice and Baekhyun took a step back not wanting to make it harder anymore. 

"You don't have to raise your voice on me Taeyeon. If it's hard for you going back there it's harder for me seeing you stay there" Baekhyun said trying to control his temper. 

He can't think straight anymore. It's like his mind is going to breakdown because of everything that's bothering him. 

"You don't know why I don't want to be there.. I never forced you to come with me so go back if you want to go back but.. I'm.staying.here"

Those were the last words he heard from Taeyeon before hearing the door slam shut. Baekhyun just pressed his hands hardly against his face before groaning in frustration, he wanted to let it all out but it seems like he can't. 

He can't.

Walking away fron the cabin, Taeyeon wrapped her jacket around her body tighter as her footsteps got quicker. Tears were rolling on her cheeks uncontrollably and the cold temperature isn't really helping at all but she could careless. 

All she thinks now is the guilt she's feeling for raising her voice at her boyfriend and for pushing him away. Stopping infront of the place where she wanted to be, Taeyeon pushed the gates and entered the dark place. 

Walking around determined to find the place where she can confide all the pain she's having now. She stopped when she saw two gravestones standing side by side.

Falling on her knees, it's the similar breakdown she's feeling now. 

Everything. 

She just wants to get rid of everything. 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: FINALLY! EXAM REVIEWS ARE KILLING ME, I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO UPDATE ANYMORE, SORRY GUYS, I'M DOING THE BEST I COULD BUT I CAN'T JUST UPDATE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCHOOL THINGS THAT'S HAPPENING. 

MY BRAIN'S CUT IN HALF ALREADY ><