1 onigirisama

❁The First Crimson Moon❁

Katrina
Finished on 10/26/2013

「幸せ委員会 」` The Happy Committee ♡
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/564569/

About: Jonghyun (SHINee)+Krystal (f(x)), romance, horror, new school, dark organization

Title: 5/5 Perfect for the setting of your story. I adore how you put Japanese words for the title and chapters. The cheerful title obscures the horror genre, giving the readers a big surprise.

Foreword: 10/10 Usually I prefer character info in the foreword but considering the genre and plot, it is not necessary. The foreword is neat and straighforward, the way I like it. The small insert you added at the bottom telling us the genre, rating, inspiration, etc is simply delightful.

Plot: 25/25 The plot is unique and very suspenseful, keeping me on the edge of my chair the entire time I read the story. It's amazing how you pieced the puzzle together, starting from Krystal's entrance to the new school, her introduction to the Happy Committee, to her sister's death and the solution to her problem, and then Taemin's POV depicting just how dark the committee actually was.

Characters: 25/25 The characters are described with just enough details to give us a glimpse of their life, but not enough to reveal the whole person. The members of the Happy Committee are given their own personality that they show to the others, but at the end of chapter 5, we see a side of them that we did not expect. In other words, the characters are well detailed and real enough that one is able to compare them to people they know.

Grammar and Spelling: 19/20 Amazing job. No grammar mistakes except for one small spelling mistake here. You kept the whole story on past tense without wavering at all, and you used advanced vocabulary. I even had to google some. Great job.
1. 'Sentamentalist' is actually spelled 'Sentimentalist'. It's the first sentence of chapter one.

Flow: 15/15 Perfect flow that fits in well with the mysterious and enchanting setting of the story. Including Taemin's POV at the end allows us to see what Krystal will face in the future if she ever does rebel against the Happy Committee.

Overall: 99/100 A nearly perfect story except for one very small spelling mistake that can be easily fixed. This is one of the most intriguing story I have ever read, not just in AFF, but in real books too.

Reply: thank you so much for the kind review! i was so nervous since this is my first time requesting and i was sooo worried about the flow since it felt really slow and boring. > u < and of course you may! i'll post the review up on my story right now <3