No More Faking ♡ -- heavenlyvoice

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go Mirae (heavenlyvoice)

EXO's Kim Jongin (Kai)

BG Music: Heart Attack (Korean Ver) by EXO

"Okay, so today let's hold hands as we enter math class because Yoona is in there. Then, let's talk to each other loudly as she passes us in the hallways so she can notice me. Good idea?" Kai said.

Mirae just simply nodded. Man, why did I agree to this, she wondered.

Just like they planned, they entered math while holding hands. They pretended to be a couple in deep love as Kai lightly pinched her cheeks 'in affection' and curled her hair behind her ears. They walked over to her seat, and Kai made sure to peck her cheek before sitting down. He glanced over at Yoona to see her reaction.

To his dismay, Yoona did not have the face he was expecting. She looked happy seeing the two couples act all cute together. She was playfully slapping Mirae on her shoulder, telling her that they were the cutest couple she knew. He sighed and walked to his own seat.

He thought of this 'brilliant' idea of faking a relationship with Mirae just to make Yoona jealous and want him more. He had a big crush on her. But in contrast to his expectations, she ended up loving the couple. He put his head down on the table until the bell finally rung, indicating that math class was over.

He stood up and walked over to Mirae. He took her backpack and held her hand as they walked out to the hallway.

"So what are you doing today, babe?" Kai asked rather loudly as Yoona passed by them.

"Nothing much," Mirae answered.

Kai replied, "Do you want to go catch a movie with the guys? Or maybe we can have some alone time." He winked for extra effect.

Yoona just smiled and walked passed them without a hint of jealousy present in her face.

Kai groaned. "Why is this not working?"

Mirae sighed. "I don't know." She wanted to end this as quickly as she could. She agreed to this fake relationship as a friend, but along the way she unknowingly started falling for him. Aish, why do I have to like him? He clearly already likes Yoona. I wish this was over soon.

That day, after school ended, Kai took her to the restaurant that Yoona was working at. Whenever Yoona would pass by their table, he would make a show of his 'love' for Mirae. But when she was gone, he just acted like how they normally did before-as friends.

Bit by bit, Mirae was starting to hurt on the inside. She walked home with a sharp pain in her heart. Who knew that faking a relationship with the guy you love hurts this much...

 

The next day, Mirae came to school with a heavy heart. Kai immediately figured out that she was in a bad mood. Leaving his 'boyfriend' image, he began to care for her just like he would when they were just friends.

"Mirae ah, what's wrong?" he asked gently without even touching her like he normally would during their fake relationship.

Mirae shook her head. "Nothing."

Kai gave her a look. "Come on, there must be something wrong."

Again, all he received was her shaking her head. Mirae then noticed that Yoona was coming closer to them. She automatically slipped her hands into his to keep up with the fake relationship.

Kai slightly jumped. He was always the one who started all the skinship, but when he felt her holding his hands without him telling her to, he couldn't say that his heart didn't skip a beat. What's wrong with me? He shook the thought off,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter