First Day With GuiGui

The Way We Used To Be

As Taecyeon and Guigui gets into his car, he turns to her and ask, "Are you serious about this arranged marriage?  Because if you are, you will be disappointed.  I have no intentions what so ever to marry you."

Guigui just stared at him and smile sweetly, not responding to his question, then turn away.  Taecyeon then turned away and started driving.  "Hey, where are you going to take me?  Do you know a certain place?  If not, can I suggest somewhere that you can take me too,"  Guigui finally asked.

"I don't care.  Where do you want to go?  Let me guess, you want to go site seeing and shopping right!" Taecyeon said bitterly.

Guigui lets out a loud laugh before answering his question.  "No, of course not.  Do I seem like that kind of person?  Do I seem that shallow to you that I want you to give me the princess treatment?"

"Honestly, I don't even know you!  I can care less if you are the princess type.  That has nothing to do with me.  So spill it, where do you want to go," Taecyeon answered.

"Well, since you are being so nice," Guigui said sarcastically.  "How about you take me to my company.  There are plenty of work that must be done there.  I haven't been back for so long that I am going to need an update on how all of my business is doing.  You can just drop me off there, and come back to pick me up later before going home so it will seem like we were together."

Taecyeon stared at her, surprised at what she had just suggested.  "Really?  Ok, great.  That sounds like a great plan.  I will drop you off and pick you back up at 6:00pm then."

Taecyeon takes Guigui to her workplace and drops her off.  After Guigui step out of the car and closed the door, Taecyeon takes off.  Guigui goes into her company and everybody greets her.  After finishing up all of her work, she asked for updates on all the different business that she hold a big share in.  After listening to all of the updates, she looks at her watch to see the time.  She then noticed that it was 6:15pm.

"Oh my, I lost track of time.  I must hurry, or else he will be upset," she thought to herself. 

She quickly went outside to see Taecyeon sitting in the car with an angry look on his face.

"What took you so long!!!  I thought we agree that you were to come out at 6:00pm!  Do you know how long I have been sitting here waiting.  Don't you have any kind of common courtesy!" Taecyeon was about to continue to yelling until he hear a growling sound.  He then looks at Guigui and asked, "When was the last time you ate?"

"This morning," she quickly responded.

"This morning?  What are you on a diet?" he snapped.

"No, of course not!  I love food, it's just that I didn't have a car and well, I don't know what is around here," she said looking sad while holding her stomach.  "I was afraid I might get lost and if that was to happen.  I wouldn't have anybody to call, except for uncle.  And if I was to call uncle, he would find out that we lied to him."

Feeling bad and sorry towards Guigui, he decided to take Guigui somewhere so she can eat.  They stopped by a food cart and Taecyeon told Guigui to get out.

"What are we doing here?" Guigui asked.

"To eat of course!  Aren't you hungry?  My dad will kill me if we were to go home and your stomach is growling uncontrollably!" Taecyeon snapped back.

"Oh.  Well thank you Taecyeon," Guigui said as she smiles at him.

They sat at the cart and beginned to order some food.  Taecyeon was surprised at how much food Guigui was ordering.  Soon their food came out and Taecyeon stared at her with disbelief.

"Are you going to finish all of that?  That is a lot a food for such a small person.  That can feed 10 people you know."

"What, I am hungry.  And besides, I always eat like this.  I like having a variety of foods to chose from."

As the waiter came and asked if they needed anything else, Guigui ordered a bottle of soju.

"Hey let's drink together ok." Guigui said to Taecyeon while pouring them each a shot.

"Sure, why not.  I can use the drink."

Guigui raise her cup, "Geon Bae!"