Misunderstood Circumstance

The Way We Used To Be

Taec stands in front of Guigui with a surprised smile on his face while thinking to himself, “I can’t believe it.  Guigui really understood what I wanted to say?  Does this mean that she is willing to stay and be with me again?  This is like a dream come true.  I can’t believe it, does this means that she is always in love with me?  It must be in order for her to agree.”

“Oppa….oppa….Taec oppa.” Guigui asked, finally snapping Taec back from his daydream.

“Huh?” Taec answered.

“Oppa, I know that Yoona is probably angry with you right now huh since I am here.  So don’t worry, I will go and explain everything to her ok.  FIGHTING!” Guigui responded.

“HUH!?” Taec, Nickhun, and Jay all answered at the same time.  After hearing some voices, Taecyeon turned around to see if anybody is there.  “Just must be my voice echoing,” Taec thought to himself.

“Should of seen this coming,” Nichkun answered quietly while covering Jay’s mouth from laughing aloud.

“I know right.  He should’ve just told her straight out.  Guigui is too simple minded to understand Taecyoen’s complex feelings.  What an idiot.” Jay said to Nichkun.  Nichkun stands there nodding his head, agreeing with Jay.

“What…….what are you talking about Guigui?” Taec asked confused.

“Isn’t that the reason why you wanted to talk to me in private; so that you can ask me to go and explain everything to Yoona?”

“Well no……” Taec answered.  “I wanted……..”

“Don’t worry, it’s not a big deal.  I can do it.  I know you hate seeing Yoona angry with you.”  Guigui stops and forces a smile at Taec, “it only means that you love her that much and you don’t want her to misunderstand any kind of situation between us.  I understand and I will help you out ok.  So stop moping around and smile.”

“No, don’t trouble…….” Taec answered but was interrupted by Guigui.

“Oppa, do you want me to tell her by myself or do you want to come along?” Guigui asked as she starts walking back towards where everybody was at.  “I think it might be better if you don’t come along, because then it would seem like we are trying to hide something by both of us approaching her.  What do you think oppa?  Do you agree….”

Taecyeon, unable to take all of the misunderstanding that Guigui had, grabs her by her arm and yanks her back towards him.  As she is flying back towards him, he leans in and grabs the back of Guigui’s neck with one hand while the other is still holding onto her arm and kissing her softly.  Guigui stands there in shock for a few seconds before gaining her conscience back and pushing Taecyeon and stepping away from him.  She quickly touches her lips as she stares at Taecyeon.  “What……..what are you doing?” she finally manages to asked.

“Guigui, I…….I love you,” Taec shouted back.

“Wh…what?” Guigui asked after a few seconds while stuttering with confusion.  “What are you talking about?  You love me?  Why…….how…..I mean……”

Taec interrupts Guigui before she could finish speaking, “Yes, I am in love with you.  In fact, I am madly in love with you.  These past few years that you had been gone has been very hard on me.  I’ve been missing you like crazy and I have been searching all over for you.”  Taecyeon steps closer to Guigui and then placed both of his hands on Guigui’s face.  “Stay with me Guigui.  Can’t we return to the way we use to be?  Let’s continue on with our marriage.  What do you say?”

Guigui stood there with a confused state of mind.  She felt like she couldn’t comprehend with what Taec had just said to her.  She didn’t know what to say, this was what she had dreamt about over and over again while they were still married and living together.  As she opened to finally speak, she sees two hands suddenly wrapping around Taecyeon waist from behind.  Guigui looks up and sees Yoona hugging Taecyeon from behind.

“What are you doing over here sweetie?” Yoona asked with a smile while looking at Taec.  She then notices Guigui standing in front of him.  She looks back and forth at the two of them with a confused expression on her face.

Guigui and Taecyeon could smell the alcohol from Yoona’s breath.  Guigui stares at them in disbelief, remembering that Taecyeon belonged to someone else.  All of a sudden, all of the pain, disappointment, and heartache that she had felt from years before came flooding back into her mind as her eyes begin to fill up with tears.  She slowly takes a few steps away from Taec and forced a smile onto her face.  Taecyeon, seeing the disappointed look upon Guigui’s face, forcefully removes Yoona’s hands from around his waist.

“I’m going back to the party, you guys can slowly enjoy each other company here and return back when you guys are ready,” Guigui answered as she walk away and leaves the two of them alone.

Taecyeon did not stop Guigui from leaving; instead, he turns to Yoona and ask “Yoona are you ok?  Are you drunk?”

Seeing Taecyeon’s worried expression upon seeing Yoona, Guigui thought to herself “Guigui, what is wrong with you, he is always going to choose Yoona, no matter what happens, Yoona is the person who he cares about the most.  You will never come first in Taecyeon’s heart.”