We All Like You Guigui

The Way We Used To Be

 After picking up Yoona, they drive to Nichkin’s house.  They get out of the car and walks over to where everybody was sitting.  As Guigui and Taec’s friends are sitting down and joking around, Chansung sees Taec coming closer.

“Oh Taec you’re back.” Chansung said.

Taec slowly moves to the side and he sees Yoona behind him.  “Oh it’s Yoona!” Chansung shouted.

Everybody turns and sees Yoona standing there smiling and waving to everybody, while Taec stood to the side feeling uncomfortable.  They walk over so Yoona can greet everybody.

“Hi you guys, did you miss me?” Yoona asked in a cheerful voice.  She pauses for a moment as she sees Guigui sitting in between the guys.  She quickly turns to Taecyeon, “Oppa, I thought you said that this is only for the guys, why is your cousin here?”

Everybody turns to look at each other whispering quietly, “Cousins?  What is she talking about?  Did they already meet?”

Taec stands there speechless, he didn’t know how to answer her.  Without thinking, Guigui quickly stands up, “Hi Yoona, actually I just got here myself, Taec oppa called me and told me to come so you won’t be the only girl here in case you feel uncomfortable.”

“Oh really?  Oppa, you are so considerate of me, I love you,” Yoona said with a big smile on her face as she hugs him and give him a kiss on the lips.

Everybody shocked at what was happening, unable to say anything; they all sat there silently for a while.  “Hum Guigui,” Nichkun suddenly said.  “Do you want to help me go wash the lettuces inside the house?”

“Hm. Oh sure oppa.” Guigui responded and gets up.  Nichkun and Guigui walks into the house and into the kitchen.

“Guigui, are you ok?” Nichkun finally asked her while staring.

Guigui force a smile on her face, “Uh-huh, why wouldn’t I be.  I am enjoying everybody’s company.  This is really fun.”

“Are you sure?  You don’t have to put on an act when you are in front of me.  It’s ok if you are sad.”

“No, of course not.  Why would I be sad?  Now let’s get these lettuces wash huh?”  Guigui takes the lettuces from Nichkun’s hand and goes to the sink.  As she began washing the lettuces, Nichkun stares at her.

“So, you are really ok?”

“Hm.” Guigui responded while she nodded her head.

“If it gets to hard or uncomfortable for you, just let me know ok.  I can take you home, everybody will understand.”

“Hum, since Taec oppa told me the truth from the very start, it’s not hard you know.  I knew he was in love with somebody else and I knew that she would be coming back.  Taec oppa and I have an understanding.  So I had already prepared myself for these kinds of days.”

“You mean the contract marriage?”

“Omo, how did you know?”

“Sorry Guigui, actually we, or should I say Chansung indirectly suggested it.”

“Oh I see.” Guigui said with a chuckle.  “Is that the reason why you guys are so nice to me?  Because you guys feels sorry towards me?”

“Of course not!  We all like you because you are fun to be around with.  You aren’t like that princess out there.  We actually enjoy spending time with you, unlike Yoona, who we are forced to hang out with because of Taec,” Wooyong shouted as he, Jay, Chansung, and Junho stepped out of hiding.  To Guigui and Nichkun’s surprise, they were all eavesdropping on their conversation.

“How long have you guys been hidding there?” Nichkun asked.

“Since you two came inside,” Jay answered.  “Without Guigui out there, it’s not fun.”

“Hey, didn’t you guys ever heard of something called privacy?” Nichkun asked.

Guigui standing there, suddenly letting out a loud laugh.  “Thank you guys, I really enjoy spending time with all of you too.  And even though I may not be here for long, I hope that we can all be good friends.”

Everybody, after hearing what Guigui just said, came rushing over and hugging her.  Taecyeon walks into the kitchen, “YA!  What is taking so long to wash the lettuces, and why is everybody gathered around here?”  Taec sees everybody hugging Guigui and suddenly he felt frustrated.  He went rushing over and started pushing everybody off her.  “YA!  YA!! Stop holding onto my wife!  Let her go!”

Everybody ignores him and continues on to hug her as she stands there giggling to herself.

“Hey Taec, why you get out of the kitchen and go back outside to Yoona huh?  We don’t want you here to ruin this beautiful bonding moment of ours.” Jay said jokingly.

After hearing that, Taec stops for a moment; he turns to Guigui and as he was about to apologize, she stops him. 

“It’s ok.  You don’t need to explain anything and don’t feel bad on my account.  She is your girlfriend, of course it’s only right that you would want to spend time with her.  Go ahead, I don’t mind hanging out with this guys here.  We actually get along very well you know!” Guigui answered with a sweet smile on her face.

“AWWWWW, Guigui, you look even cuter when you smile like that!” Jay replied as he pinches her cheeks.

They all walk out together laughing as Yoona is sitting at the table by herself.  “What is so funny you guys?”

“Hm. Oh it’s nothing” Junho quickly responded as he place the lettuces onto the table.  “Ok everybody, let’s eat.”

Everybody comes and grabbed some food.  Once they all had foods on their plate, everybody began fighting about who gets to sit next to Guigui.  As this was going on, Taecyeon watches from afar while Yoona looks at him.  “What’s the matter Taec?”

“Hum. Oh, it’s nothing.  I was just thinking about something.” Taec replied.

Yoona grabs her burger and puts it by Taec’s mouth.  “Here, take a bit.  It is really good.”

Taec looks at her for a moment hesitating to take a bite out of her burger, he then looks over at Guigui to see if she is watching.  Since she wasn’t paying any attention to them, he decides that it will be ok to take a bite.  He took a bite and looks at her smiling.

“Why do I feel so uncomfortable right now with Yoona?  Why am I so worried about Guigui?” Taec thought to himself as he stares at Guigui and her interactions with his friends.  “They all seem to really like her but why must they get along so well?”

“Oppa, did you get a chance to talk to her about the favor I asked you last time?”

Surprised by Yoona’s voice, Taec quickly turns to look at her.  “What did you say, I’m sorry.”

“I said, did you get a chance to ask your cousin about the favor we talked about last time?”

“Oh yeah I did, unfortunately she said she isn’t able to get you anything with her friends.  But if you have somebody else in mind, then she will see if there is anything she can do.”

“Really!?” Yoona asked while making a sad face to show that she is disappointed.  “Well, I guess there is nothing else we can do about that then huh.  I do have somebody else in mind that I would like to work for.”

Yoona tells Taecyeon about the brand and he nods his head to show her that he understands and he will ask her later.

As Taec and Yoona were spending time together, Guigui was enjoying the company of Taec’s friends.  As they ate their food, they joked around about plenty of things.  She wasn’t sure why but they all felt very comfortable around each other. 

After she had finished her food, she turns to Nichkun, “Hey Nichkun, can you drop me off at home later?  I don’t want to go with Taec oppa and Yoona because I know that they would want to spend some time alone together.  I don’t want to be the third wheel.”

Nichkun looks at her and smile.  He understood how she must be feeling uncomfortable sitting in a car with her husband and his girlfriend, and frankly, he felt bad.  How could they have come up with such a stupid plan, the more he thought about it, the more ashamed and sorry he felt towards her.  After the food was finished and it became dark, everybody quickly started to leave because they didn’t want to be stuck cleaning up with Nichkun.  Taecyeon walks over to where Guigui were standing and asked her if she was ready.

“Oppa, why don’t you and Yoona go ahead first?  I am going to stay a little while longer and help Nichkun clean up since he is going to have to do it by himself.”

“No, it’s fine.  Just leave it and let’s go.”’

Yoona, sitting down at the table wondering what is taking Taecyeon so long to come back, finally gets up and walks over to where they were standing.

“Oppa, hurry up.  What is taking so long?” Yoona shouted.  “Hurry, I am cold.” she said as she began to whine.

Taec unable to say no to Yoona and unable to convince Guigui to go along with them finally gave in and left with Yoona.  Guigui stands there watching them as they leave.

“What are you staring at Gugui? Nichkun popping out of nowhere and asking.

“They look really good together, don’t they?  A perfect match!” Guigui answerd as she looks up at him smiling, trying to hide her sorrow. 

After they were finished cleaning up, Nichkun took Guigui home.

“Guigui, if you ever feel like you need somebody to listen to you, or if you feel like you can’t take it anymore, give me a call ok.  I will try my best to cheer you up!”

“Thank you Nichkun oppa,” Guigui replied before getting out of his car. 

She steps out and walks over to the door.  She then turns around with a smile and began to wave goodbye to him.  He smiles back at her and wave goodbye before driving off.  Before going inside the house, Guigui quickly checks to see if Taecyeon had returned back yet.  Since his car isn’t there, she knew that he was still out with Yoona.  She goes into the house and takes a shower before going to sleep.