Breakfast With The New Friends

The Way We Used To Be

The next morning Guigui wakes up with a big smile on her face.  She couldn’t help it but be happy since all of her close friends are here in Korea visiting her.   She goes into the bathroom and washes up, as she begins to get dress, her phone rings.

Ring…Ring….Ring…Ring

“Hello,” Gugui answers.

“Hey Guigui, what are you doing?  You want to go get breakfast together with everybody?” Victoria asks.

“Sure that sounds great.  Where do you guys want to meet up?”

“Actually, we are outside your house right now!” Jiro answered.

“What!?  Why are you guys outside?”

“Because we miss you, and we knew you would say yes!” Wu Chun gets on the phone and answer.

“Ok, I will be right down.  Give me 5 minutes.”

Guigui quickly get dress, and without blow-drying her hair, she quickly ties it up into a bun as she runs down the stairs.

“Where are you going in such a hurry Guigui?  I thought we were supposed to have breakfast together,” Taec ask as he is seated by the dining table.

“Oh that’s right.  Sorry, I forgot.  You see, my friends are outside waiting for me.  They wanted to eat breakfast together,” Guigui answer with a worry look on her face.

“Just because they want to have breakfast with you, don’t mean you have to go you know.” Taec replied back to her.

“I know, but, I don’t know how long they will be staying here and so I want to spend as much time with them as I can,” Guigui responded.  “Can I go have breakfast with them Taec Oppa?”

“No, you can’t.  Do you know how strange it will look to others to see you with four different guys all over you.  Especially since my father just announced that we will be getting married in two months.” Taec answer back with a stern voice.

“Oh, I see.  Well, I guess I don’t have to go,” Guigui answered back with a sad voice.  “I will just go outside and tell them that I changed my mind then.”  Guigui turns around and slowly walks to the front door.

“Wait, they are outside?” Taec asked.

“Yes, they are out there waiting for me.” Guigui replied. 

Taec feeling sorry for not allowing Guigui to go and also knowing that she has no friends in Korea asked, “Why don’t you see if they will join us for breakfast instead, since they are important friends of yours.”

“Really!?” Guigui asked excitedly. 

“Sure, if they are that important to you, I guess I should get to know them as well.  After all, you’re going to be my future wife.  Maybe I should start taking an interest in the things you like.”

Guigui, pleased with Taec’s answer, rush out the doors to invite them in for breakfast.  As soon as they enter the house and see Taec, Jiro and Xiao Gui begin to give Taec an evil stare, they are still unsure if they should trust Taec.  They all came and sat at the dining table where Taecyeon was waiting

Taecyeon stands up greet them, “Hi, how are you guys doing?”

“We’re good, thanks for asking,” Victoria responded.

Taecyeon glances over and sees the close interaction between Guigui and Aaron.  They were whispering in each other’s ears and laughing together, as if they were sharing some kind of secret that only those two are allow to know.  Taecyeon began to feel uneasy and frustrated, although he was unsure why. 

 “So what is there to do here?  Can you take us out and show us around?” Victoria asked

Guigui quickly stop the conversation with Aaron, “Oh, I don’t know if he can.  He is really busy.”

“What are you talking about?  I have time.” Taec immediately answered, interrupting Guigui.  “They are like family to you, if they are important to you, then they are important to me as well.  I can put off work for today.”

Guigui stun at Taecyeon’s quick answer, just smile.  Taecyeon cuts a piece of the saugage link and held it to Guigui’s mouth.  Unsure of what Taecyeon wanted her to do, she stares.  He starts moving the piece of food towards going up and down, gesturing for Guigui to eat the meat. 

“What are you doing Taecyeon.  Why are you acting so weird?” Guigui asked with a confused look.

“Say ah!  Here, eat it, you seem to have lost some weight these past few days.  I am just worry that the stress of OUR wedding is starting to get to you.” Taec answered her while turning to Aaron with a sneaky smile on his face. 

Aaron sits there and lets out a chuckle as he covers his mouth with his fist.  “Wow, you two are so lovey dovey, feeding each.  I didn’t know you were into that kind of mushy stuff Taecyeon.”

“Well you know.  When you’re in love, you just can’t help it but do this kind of mushy stuff.” Taec answers back.  “Once you are in love you’ll understand, Aaron is it?”

Guigui stares at them both while eating her breakfast, unsure of what has gotten into Taecyeon.  “Why is he acting like this?  Isn’t it a little too extreme?  He just look foolish like this, is he sick?  Why is he being so childish, what is his reasons for acting like that?” she thought to herself.