Our Day Out Together

The Way We Used To Be

Taecyeon goes upstairs to get changed while everybody waits downstairs for him.  After he finishes getting ready, he heads back downstairs and they all sets out to tour Seoul.  The first place Taecyeon took them to was the Namdaemun Market.  As they began to walk around, he sees that Aaron and Guigui are walking together with their arms linked around each other talking and laughing.  He stares at them while feeling irritated by how much of a couple they looked like.

“Ouch!” Taecyeon let out loudly so they can hear him.  They all turned around to see what happened while Guigui quickly lets go of Aaron’s arm and rushes over to his side.  The rest slowly walks toward him to see what happened.

“Are you ok Taec Oppa?” Guigui asked worriedly.  Taecyeon nodded his head as he looks down while sneaking in a smile as he began to rubbed his leg.

“What happened?”  Victoria asked.

“Are you ok?” Wu Chun asked.

“Oh I’m ok,” Taec answered back.  “I think I just pulled a muscle in my leg.”

“Oh, do you want to sit down for a while Taec?” Guigui asked feeling concern. 

“No, I don’t want slow you guys down.” Taec answered as he began to walk again pretending to limp.

All of a sudden, Taecyeon is being lifted off the ground.  “Here, this way you won’t slow us down and you can also rest!” Jiro said as he began to piggyback Taecyeon. 

“No, that’s ok, put me down.” Taecyeon said shyly as the crowd is looking at them and laughing.

“Don’t worry, I may not look it, but I am very strong,” Jiro answered back.

“No, it’s not…”Taec answered back, but before he could finish, Jiro interrupted him, “What?  Are you embarrassed?”

“No, of course not!” Taecyeon says, “I am feeling better now.  Really, my leg doesn’t hurt anymore.  I can walk on my own now so you can put me down.”

“Are you sure?” Xiao Gui asked unconvinced.

“Yes, I am ok now.” Taec answer back to Xiao Gui, trying to reassure him.

Jiro puts Taecyeon down slowly.  Embarrassed of what just happen, Taecyeon begins to walk again but he again sees Guigui and Aaron close interactions.  Guigui buys a snack and fed it to Aaron.  He eats it and nodded to Guigui to let her know that he likes it. 

“Why are they so close together?” Taecyeon thought to himself.  “Aren’t they even embarrassed, showing so much affection towards each other out in public?  What is she thinking; she does know that I am here right?  Shouldn’t she be walking beside me instead or at least act like she has a boyfriend!  Why is she throwing herself all over him?”

They finish looking around and heads back to the car to go someplace else.  As Taecyeon and Guigui drives in their car he turns to her, “Why are you so close to Aaron.  I thought you said that we should act like we are in love, instead you go and throw yourself all over him.”

“Throwing myself at him?” Guigui said confused.  “How was I throwing myself at him and who is this HIM you are referring to?”

“You don’t know!?  Geez, I know you were dumb but I didn’t know you were this stupid.” Taecyeon answered back.  “I should have just stayed home; I don’t want to interrupt your date with Aaron.”

“YA!  What is wrong with you today?  Why are you all of a sudden so grumpy, if you didn’t want to come, why did you volunteer to then?” Guigui snapped back at Taecyeon, startling him.

“Oh geez, you startled me.  Why are you getting angry?” Taec responded.  “Anyways, when we arrived at the next place, just make sure you are walking next to me and hold my hand!  We need to show them that we are in love.”

“Ok, I get it,” Guigui replied back.

Taec pretends to looks to the side as if he is checking the other lane to turn and start smiling like an idiot.  Guigui, not paying any attention to him, stares out the window.  They then arrive at Apgujeong Rodeao Street in Gangnam.  They all steps out of the car; Taecyeon holds out his hand and Guigui takes it.  They began walking around and going from stores to stores. 

Guigui picks up a blouse and looks at it.  She holds it up against herself and looks in the mirror. “Victoria, what do you think?  Does it match me?”

“Yeah, it’s cute.  You should get it.” Victoria answers back.

Taecyeon notice Guigui hesitating about getting the blouse and then she puts it away.  He waited until they all left the store and walks over to grabs the shirt.  He takes it up to the counter and pays for it; afterwards he rushes out to catch up with them in a different store.   After some shopping, they decided it was time to eat.  They walk into a restaurant and sat down, ordering themselves some food.

“Here,” Taec said while handing Guigui a bag.

“What is it?” Guigui asked surprised.

“Take a look,” Taec replied. 

Guigui opens up the bag, “Omo, when did you buy this?”

“Earlier, when you were busy shopping.  I hope it fits you, since I don’t really know your size.” Taec answered with a smile on his face as he stares at her.

“Thank you, and yes, it’s just my size.” Guigui responded with a big smile on her face as she looks up at him.

Click, a flash from a camera snap them both back, “That was such a cute picture of you two, looking at each other so lovingly,” Victoria said as she puts her camera down.  “Ok, now this time, look this way and Taecyeon, put your arms around Guigui.”

Taecyeon shyly do as Victoria says and smile for the camera.  “Oh yeah, you two definitely looks good together.  Now Guigui, give Taecyeon a kiss on the cheek this time.” Victoria said. 

“Victoria, come on, stop it.  That is embarrassing,” Guigui responded.

“Come on Guigui, just do as she says.  Why are you being such a bad sport,” Taecyeon said Guigui.

Unable to do anything but to go along with them, Guigui gives Taecyeon a kiss on the cheek as Victoria takes another picture of the couple. 

“I will give you guys a copy of these pictures once I get them developed ok,” Victoria says while smiling.

“I want to take some pictures with all of you guys too,” Guigui said.

“Yeah, I want to take some picture of Guigui and me together,” Jiro chimed in.  He takes the camera from Victoria and hands it to Taecyeon, “Here Taecyeon, you can take the picture of all of us together.”   

Taec takes the camera and starts snapping pictures of them together.  Everybody got a picture with Guigui by their selves, as well as group photos.  Afterwards, the food came out and they began to eat.  Once they were finished eating, they got into their cars and began to drive again.  The third place that Taecyeon took them to was Garosu-Gil.  They parked their cars, got out, and started walking.  Taecyeon sees Aaron and Guigui starting to get closer, and he immediately took hold of Guigui’s hands. 

“What the…”Guigui said as she turns and look.  “Oh, you scared me for a minute there.”

Taecyeon ignored her response and just smiled at her as he began to pull her while he began to walk. They walk around going from store to store, buying snacks and drinks on the street, enjoying their walk.  Aaron handed his bottle of water to Guigui after he finished drinking some.  Guigui takes the bottle and was about to begin drinking it until Taecyeon knocks it out of her hand, making it seems like it was an accident, before she could drink it.

“Oh, I am so sorry,” Taec said as he handed his bottle to Guigui.  “Here, you can drink mine instead since I accidentally knocked yours down.”

Guigui stares at him confused but ends up drinking from his bottle.  “He is really acting strange today.  I wonder what is wrong with him.” Guigui though to herself.

They walked into a store and Taecyeon whisper to Guigui while smiling, “Pick out whatever you like, I will buy it for you.”    

Guigui smiles at him and nodded.  She began to look around the boutique and then notice Taecyeon coming towards her with some clothes in his hand.  “Here Guigui, try these on, I think these will look really good on you.”

Guigui stares at all the clothes that Taecyeon had picked out, “Omo that is a lot of clothes Taec Oppa.  You want me to try on all of them?” Guigui asked shocked.

“Yeah, I want to see you in these clothes.” Taecyeon replied back.

Guigui, unable to say no takes all the clothes with her and walks into the changing room.  She tries on each outfit and steps out for Taecyeon to see.  Once she was finally finished with trying them on, Taecyeon takes them from her hand and brings it to the cashier.  “I would like to buy all of these please.”

“Are you serious?  That is a lot of clothes that I don’t need.  I don’t know if I will be able to wear all of them.” Guigui said as she follows him to the cashier.

“It’s ok, take it as an early wedding present,” Taec answered her back.

She nods as he paid for the clothes.  Once they were finished shopping, everybody decided that it was time to go eat dinner.