Movie Night

The Way We Used To Be

After having breakfast with their friends, Taecyeon and Guigui went back home to unpack their luggage.  As Guigui went into her room, she notices that all of her things were missing.

“Hey Tong Tong, do you know where all my things went?  Everything is gone,” Guigui asked.

“Oh yeah, your uncle asked us to move all of your things into Master Taecyeon’s room.  He said that since you two are married now, you should share a room,” Tong Tong answered back.

“WHAT!?” Guigui quickly answered.  “Where is Uncle right now?”

“Oh he left.”

“When will uncle be back?”

“Hum.  I am not sure.  All he told us was that he had to go to the states for business and he isn’t sure how long it will take, but it will be for a while before he returned.” Tong Tong answered.

“Oh, that long huh?  Well, can you help me move all of my stuff back into my room?” Guigui asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to get in trouble with the Master,” Tong Tong responded, but before she could finished; Guigui interrupted her, “Don’t worry.  I will take all the blame ok.  It’s a little inconvenient for me to stay in Taecyeon’s room with him.”

Tong Tong, unable to say no to Guigui’s big puppy eyes, starts nodding.

“Thank you,” Guigui answered back with a big smile.  Guigui then turns around and goes knock on Taecyeon’s door.

“Come on in Guigui!” Taecyeon responded to the knock.

Guigui opens the door, “Omo, how did you know it was me knocking?”

“Cause, all of your stuff is in my room.  I knew you were going to come in sooner or later,” Taec answered while smiling.

“Oh, that’s why huh,” Guigui replied with a little laugh.  “Well don’t worry about my stuff; I will move it back into my room.  That is the reason why I actually came in.”

Guigui walks over to where the boxes are place; she opens them up to double check just to make sure that those were really her belongings.  She picks up the boxes and start moving them back into her room.  Taecyeon looks at her for a moment before getting up and helping her carry her stuff.  It didn’t take long before they were finally finished with moving her things; since she didn’t have much to begin with. 

“Thank you,” Guigui said as Taecyeon puts the last box down on the floor.

“No problem,” Taec responded back.  “Do you go back to work tomorrow?”

Guigui nodded her her, “Hm.  I am actually about to go into the office in a bit.”

“What!?  Why is that?” Taec asked her.

“Because, I have been gone a week and I didn’t get any work done.  So I figure I need to go into work today to check on some stuffs.”

“Do you have to?” Taec asked.  “YA!  Don’t go, just stay here and rest today.  We just got back.  We should just be enjoying the rest of the day at home.”

“No, I am fine.  I don’t need to rest.” Guigui responded.  “Oh yeah by the way, Victoria gave me this.  She said it’s a late wedding present.  Do you want to open it together?”

Taec looks at the box and then nodded his head, “Sure.  I wonder what it is.”

Guigui hands Taec the box, but he gave it back to Guigui because he knew she wanted to be the one to opend it, “You open it.”

Guigui opens up the box with a smile; she saw the pictures that Victoria had taken of them when Taec took everybody around Seoul to show them around.  Each picture was placed inside a beautiful glass frame.

“Omo, these frames are so gorgeous,” Guigui said as she takes them each out of the box.

Taec looks at the pictures and smile, “It is really gorgeous, isn’t it.”

“Hm.  Do you want one?” Guigui ask as she turns to look at Taec.

“One!?  There are four of them, why are you so greedy as to only offer me one?” Taec said to her.  He carefully looked at each picture, finally making a decision of which pictures he wanted.  He picked up the ones that he wanted and showed it to Guigui.  “I am taking these two.”

Guigui looks to see which one he chose, and to her surprise, he picked the one where she had kissed him on the cheeks, and also the one where their arms were around each other hugging and smiling.  “Are you sure you want those two?

“Yeah why, what’s wrong with the two that I picked?”

Guigui shook her head shyly, “Nothing, I guess; just a little surprise that out of the four pictures, you chose those two.”

“Of course I would pick these two,” Taec answered her back.  “These two are the ones that I look the best in.”

Feeling slightly disappointed but unsure why, Guigui looks at him and smile, “Oh, that’s the reason why.   Yeah, I suppose you wouldn’t want a picture of yourself looking weird of anything.”

 Tae watched her reaction and smiled to himself.  Happy with the reaction she had, he turns to her, “Hey, don’t go into work today.  Let’s just stay here and do what we did back in Jeju Island.”

“What we did in Jeju Island?” Guigui repeated after Taec confused, “We did so much in Jeju Island, so which one is you talking about?”

“You know, where we watched movies all night.  Let’s go rent some movies and get some snacks, then we can come back here to watch them!  What do you say, you in?”  Taec asked excitedly, hoping his wife won’t refuse.

“What about work?  I have to go in?” Guigui asked.

“Forget about work.  You missed a week already, I don’t think missing another day is going to hurt.” Taec quickly replied.

“Ok, sure!  Let’s do that then, before we get really busy at work again; let’s enjoy our last day.” Guigui responded.

Taec and Guigui get off her bed and heads for his car.  They went to the movie store to rent some movies and then they stopped at a convenience store to buy snacks.  Once they were finished, they went back home.

“Where do you want to watch the movies?” Guigui asked.

“It doesn’t matter, your room!?” Taec replied.

“Ok, I will meet you in my room then.” Guigui responded.

They both went into their own rooms to change into something more comfortable and when they were both finished, Taec came to Guigui’s room.

Knock…Knock…knock…

“Come in,” Guigui replied to the knocks at her door. 

Taec opens the door and smile.  They both get comfortable on Guigui’s bed and watched the movies.

“Omo, it’s this late already,” Guigui said as she looks at her watch.  “We should go to bed Taec, we both have to go to work tomorrow.”  Since there was no answer from Taec, she turns and looks at him.  Seeing that he is sleeping, she gives him a little shake to try and wake him up.  Still, there was no reaction from him to indicate that he was getting up.  Guigui decided to let him sleep there until she finishes watching the movie and as she was watching the movie, Taec was secretly watching her until they both fell asleep.