Reversed Getaway Situation

The Way We Used To Be

After returning home, Taec went upstairs to his room and took a nap.  He woke up and looked at his watch before going downstairs.  He went and asked one of the maids to cook him something to eat.  As he sat there by himself eating his food, he began to imagine what Guigui and Aaron was doing at that moment.  The more he thought about them two being together, the more frustrated and fluster he felt.  He went to lay down on the couch in the living room, watching TV for a while before checking the time.  “Argh, why is the time going by so slow,” he thought to himself as he stood up and walked into the study room.  He picks up a book and began reading.  After reading a few chapters, he looks at his watch again, “Seriously, only 2 hours pass by,” he thought to himself as he put the book away and left the room.  Taec began to wonder from one room to the next, until finally he decided to take a walk outside around his house.  Once he was finished, he came back and lay on the couch again; turning on the TV and watching whatever was on.  A few more hours passed by and finally he couldn’t take it anymore.  He had to call Guigui to see what they were doing.

Ring…Ring…Ring…

“Hello,” Guigui answered her phone while laughing.

“Guigui what are you doing right now?” Taec asked feeling restless by the way she is laughing.  “She is enjoying herself way to much with Aaron!” he thought to himself.

“Aaron and I are at this cute little restaurant outside of town.  It is so beautiful here, and the scenery is gorgeous.  It is facing the ocean.” Guigui excitedly responded.

“That’s great, but when are you coming home?”

“Coming home?” Guigui asked.  “What do you mean by coming home?  Are you at home oppa?”

“Yes I am, so when are you coming back?”

“Omo, why are you home?  Aren’t you supposed to be….” Guigui pauses for a moment as she remembers that Aaron is sitting across from her.  “Aren’t you supposed to be on your business trip?”

“What, business trip?  Oh yeah, well it got cancel, I have been back home for a while now.”

 “Oh, sorry to hear that, I know how much you were looking forward to it.   Well, I won’t be back till maybe around 10:00pm.”

“What?  Why so long?”

“Oppa, we just arrived here and placed our orders.  We still have to wait for our food and then drive back.  It’s almost a 3 hour drive from the city you know, and it’s already 6:00pm.”

“Ok fine I get it.  Just try to hurry back home.” Taec said feeling agitated as he hangs up the phone.

He continues to lie around the couch watching the TV until he fell asleep.  By the time he woke up, it was 10:15pm.  He quickly gets up from the couch and goes knock on Guigui’s door.  There was no answer so he opened up the door, still there was nobody there.   He quickly reached in his pocket for his phone so he could call Guigui.

Ring….Ring…..Ring…..

There was no answer; Taec began to feel annoyed, not understanding why, “Why isn’t she picking up the phone?” Taec thought to himself.  He then dials her number again, and again, and again, and again; yet no answer still.  “What could they possibly be doing right now?” he thought to himself, feeling even more heated. 

Taec goes downstairs to wait for Guigui, constantly looking at his phone and his watch.  It was 11:00 pm by now, and Guigui had still not returned home.  He decides to call her again.

Ring….Ring…Ring…Ring…..

“Hello,” Guigui answered panting and out of breath.

“Guigui where are you?  Why are you panting like that, what are you doing?  Are you on your way yet?”

“Oh Taec, I won’t be coming back tonight.”

“WHAT?  Why not?” Taec asked furiously.

“There is a really bad thunderstorm over here.  All the roads are closed for tonight; we can’t come back so we are going to spend a night here instead.” Gugui answered.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the motel room.  Why?”

“Guigui, go take a shower and change into the new clothes I just bought you, you will catch a cold like that.  Come on hurry.” Aaron shouted in the background.

“Why is Aaron there with you?” Taec asked feeling even more heated at this point.  “Don’t tell me….” Taec pauses for a moment.  “Don’t tell me you two are sharing a room together!?”

“Uh-huh, how did you know?” Guigui asked.

“YA!!!!! What are you thinking?  You are marry, how can you go and share a room with another man that is not your husband?” Taec replied while feeling as though he has hit his boiling point.

“Why are you screaming?  It’s hurting my ears!”

“Guigui, I know you are dumb, but you can’t that that stupid to think that its ok to share one room with another guy?  NO, you can’t!  Tell him to leave and get himself another room!  I don’t like it!”

“Oppa, can you calm down.  It can’t be helped ok, there is no more rooms.  We are lucky that we even got a room, so of course we are going to share it.  I will talk to you later, I have to go shower and get out of these clothes.” Guigui quickly answered and hangs up the phone.

“YA!  YA!  YA!!!!!!” Taec yelled into the phone but Guigui had already hung up.  “Omo, seriously.  Is she really going to sharing a room with him?  Yoona and I have dated for 2 years and we still don’t even share rooms together” he thought to himself.  He goes and lay in his bed thinking himself, “The last time she shared a bed with a guy, it was with me.  We ended up cuddling together; don’t tell me she is planning on cuddling with him too?” Taec’s face has become fiery red from that thought.  The more he thought about them two together, the more he felt like he was going to go crazy.  He waited for 15 minutes to pass and then he gave her another call, but she didn’t pick up.  “What the hell, I am going crazy thinking about this!” he said to himself as he began to pace back and forth in his room.  “Why isn’t she picking up?”  He tries to call her again.

“Hello,” Guigui answered on the other line.

“YA!!!! Why aren’t you picking up your phone?”

“Oppa, what is wrong with you!  Why are you so mad?”

“WHAT!?  Why am I so mad, do you really not know or are you just playing stupid!?”

“YA!!!” Guigui shouted in the phone after feeling annoyed by Taec, “I really don’t know.  Ever since this morning you’ve been in a bad mood.  If I didn’t know any better, I would say it’s that time of month for you.”

Guigui’s scream startles Taec and he remains silent for a moment before speaking again.  “What, that time of the month for me; I was just asking what you were doing and why you wasn’t picking up the phone.  Why are you getting so worked up huh?  It must be because you are guilty of something, isn’t it.”

“Are you serious?  Ya, you called me just so you can take your frustration out on me huh!  It’s not my fault you couldn’t go on your trip with Yoona.  Why are getting so angry with me huh?”

“Omo, you really think this is about my trip with Yoona?  Yoona has nothing to do with this, so don’t put her in it, you hear me!”

Back and forth they argued, until Taec hears Aaron voices.

“Guigui, I’m back.  Look what I got; food, and their all your favorite.  I can’t believe that this little motel have so many variety of foods for their guests.” Aaron said as he enters back into the room smiling.

“Oppa, really!?  Omo, they all look so good.” Guigui replied to Aaron as she looks at the food that he had brought back.  “YA!  I am tired of arguing with you.  I’m hanging up the phone so I can eat instead.” Guigui quickly said to Taec and hangs up the phone.

“Hmmmmm.  Wow Aaron, these are so tasty.” Guigui said to Aaron with a big smile on her face.  “I can’t believe that even this little place have such delicious foods here.”

“Uh-huh I know right.” Aaron answered her with a smile on his face as well.

As they continue to eat, Guigui’s phone kept on ringing.  Guigui looked at her phone and then stuck it under the pillow. 

“Aren’t you going to answer that?” Aaron asked.

“No, it’s just Taec oppa.  He is annoying me with his bad temperament.  I can’t talk to him right now.” Guigui responded back to Aaron as she smiles to show him that everything is ok.

“I can understand why he is in such a bad mood Guigui, maybe you should cut him some slacks.” Aaron replied.

“What do you mean?” Guigui asked confused.

Aaron laughs aloud for a bit before answering, “Really Guigui, sometimes you can be really dense you know that.  The reason why he is so upset is because he loves you and you are his wife.  I am pretty sure he feels uncomfortable having his wife sleep in the same room with another man.  I mean, I know if it’s me I would be upset too.”

Guigui sits there for a moment, thinking about what Aaron just said.  “That can’t be true because he already have somebody that he is deeply in love with.  If only Aaron knew the truth, he wouldn’t be saying that,” Guigui thougth to herself.  She gives Aaron a smile and continues on with eating her meal. 

Once they were finished, she reaches for her phone.  “Omo, 20 miss calls and they are all from Taec oppa,” she thought to herself and suddenly her phones began to ring again.

“Hello” Guigui answered.

“What where you doing, why didn’t you pick up your phone?” Taec shouted.

“I was eating.  What, I am not allowed to eat or something?” Guigui answered back in a fluster tone.  “If you are just going to keep calling me and getting angry, than don’t call me anymore.  You’re disturbing Aaron and me.”

“What did you say, disturbing you two.  YA!  What am I disturbing huh?” Taec shouted back.  As Taec was about to say something else, Guigui hung up the phone.  “Hello!?  Hello!?” Taec replied back to the dead phone.  “Argh, can’t believe there such a woman that exist.” Taec mumble to himself.

Taec began to walk back and forth around his room while looking at his phone, feeling uneasy about his wife spending the night with another man.  “Why am I so worried about her?  Why do I feel so irritated about her being with Aaron?  Why should I care?” Taec thought to himself for a moment.  “What if he tries to make a move on her?  How will she defend herself against him?  Knowing her, she is so nice and stupid that he will take an advantage of her and she wouldn’t even know it?” Taec pauses again.  “What if she falls in love with him or yet, what if she is secretly in love with him already?  That may be the reason why she is determine to spend the night with him.  Argh Taecyeon, get a hold of yourself.  You will drive yourself insane thinking about that.” Taec said silently while speaking to himself.  He again couldn’t take it anymore, feeling like he was about to go insane thinking about all the different scenario that can happen, he picks up his phone.

“Hello?” Guigui finally answered after he had try calling for about 15 times.

“YA Guigui, why didn’t you pick up the phone?” Taec yelled.

“Omo, are you still mad?  If you are then I am hanging up the phone.” Guigui quickly answered back.

“No,” he shouted.  “I mean no, I am not mad anymore,” Taec answered in a frustrated tone. 

“Hm.....Are you sure, cause you still sound like you’re upset,” Guigui responed.

Taec clears his throat and trying to sound as calm as he could, he replied, “No Guigui, I am not mad anymore ok.”

Guigui sat there in silence for a moment before responding, “Ok, I guess, so are you going to tell me why you have been so upset this whole day?”

“Upset, I was never upset Guigui.  It was just your imagination,” Taec answering, still trying to sound calm.

Guigui lets out a loud laugh, “Aaron stop it that tickles.”

“WHAT!?  What tickles, what are you guys doing?” Taec immediately lost his cool again.

“Hm..Oh nothing, just something.” Guigui quickly responded.  “Why!?  Are you getting angry again huh?  If so, I am going to hang up on you again and this time, I am going to turn off my phone so you can’t call me anymore!” Guigui threaten him.

Hearing that, Taecyeon once again became obedient.  “Sorry, I won’t raise my voice again ok.  So don’t shut off your phone alright Guigui.”

“Are you sure, I think I should.  You keep getting pissed off at me for no reasons,” Guigui snapped back.

“No of course not.  I am not upset with you.  I am very happy!” Taec answerd back, trying to sound as cheerful as he can.

Guigui lets out a little giggle before responding, “Oppa, did you have supper yet?”

“Hum…Oh no, I am not hungry.”

“You should go eat oppa; it is not healthy for you to skip meals you know.”

“Why, are you worry about me?” Taec asked with anticipation. 

“Of course I’m worry.  Now hurry up and go eat.  Once you get done eating, I will call you back ok.”

“NO, I don’t want to,” Taec whined.  “I just wanna keep talking to you.”

“If you don’t eat than I am hanging up and not picking up my phone anymore!” Guigui responed back in a strict voice.

Taec, with no choice but to obey hangs up the phone and went downstairs to eat dinner.  Guigui waited for 30 minutes and then called back.  They talked for a little while about their day and what they did.  Taecyeon was now calm and happy since he gets to hear Guigui’s voice.  They finished their conversation talking about nothing and everything, and at Taec’s request during the end of the phone call, she left her phone on with Taec on the other line as she went to sleep.