What Should I Do

The Way We Used To Be

As Taecyeon and Guigui’s engagement party approaches, his father was busy getting the final preparation ready.  Taecyeon still unable to come up with a plan, decided to call up his friends for some advices.

“Nichkun, are you busy?” Taec asked

“No, why wassup man?” asked Nichkun.

“Hey I need you to gather up everybody.  Ask Junho, Chansung,  Wooyoung, and Jay Park to go meet me up at your house alright man.”  Taec said.  “I will be leaving right now.  I need you guys help.”  As Taecyeon hung up the phone, he rushes out the door; just in case his father sees him and starts questioning where he is going and nag him to bring GuiGui along.  Once he arrived at Nichkun’s house, he could see that everybody who he had asked for had already arrived.  He hurried and knocked on the door. 

“Yo, wassup man.  What is the emergency?  Why are you requesting for everybody to gather here?” Nichkun asked.

“Dude, my father is crazy!” Taec answer as he walks towards the living room where everybody was sitting on the coach.

“What happen Taec?” asked Jay.  “You seem really irritated.” 

“My father is being unreasonable.  What kind of father forces his ONLY son to marry a complete stranger?  Doesn’t he care about my happiness.” Taecyeon said, at this point he was fuming.

“WOOO! WHAT!!!???” everybody said at the same time.

“Who are you marrying?  Is she pretty?  How old is she?  Do we know her?  Is she rich?  When is the wedding?  Where is she?  Whose is going to be your best man?  Does she have any hot friends?”  These questions were flying in all directions towards Taecyeon, causing him unable to answer any of the questions. 

“Yo, you guys, hello!!  I asked for you guys to come here and help me get out of the marriage.  Not to hook you guys up with girls.  Come on, be serious here,” Taec whined.

“So who is this girl you are marrying?” Nichkun asked.

“That one girl from that one night when Yoona left and we were drinking.” Taec answered.

“Oh, really?  Wow, small world.” Nichkun said.  “I feel kind of bad for her, you know, for having to marry and put up with you.  She seems really nice and polite too.  Even though it was obvious your fault for causing her to drop her phone and breaking it; she just insisted that it was her fault.”

“Nichkun, you know who the girl is:” asked Jay.  “So be honest with us, is she hot?”

“Yeah Nichkun, answer us.  How does she look like?  Who is she?” Wooyoung, Chansung, and Junho asked impatiently.

“I don’t know her.  Taec just bumped into her while he was drunk and I came to see.  I think her name is Gui….”Nichkun paused as he tries to figure out the girl’s name.  “Damn, what is her name.  GuiWei?  WeiGui? Gui..Something!”

“It’s GuiGui!” Taecyeon shouted.  “Her name is Guigui.  Now that you guys know her name, can we please get back to my problem!”

“Woo dude, calm down.  Man, if she is as nice as Nickhun says she is.  Dude I can’t help but feel sorry for her.  Maybe instead of trying to help Taec, maybe we should be trying to help her!” Jay answered.

“Ok, Ok guys.  I’m sorry.  It’s just that our engagement party is THIS Saturday and it’s already Wednesday today.” Taec said anxiously.

“Why don’t you run away?  That will show your father that you are serious about not marrying her!” Wooyoung suggested, feeling proud that he came up with an answer.

“Dude, that is so stupid.  What, is he a little kid?  Man Wooyoung, go watch some or something.  You ain’t helping!” Jay suggested to Wooyoung.  “Why don’t you just tell your dad that you won’t marry her?  That’s simple.”

“What do you think I have been doing for the past month?  My dad told me that if I don’t marry her, he will disown me and take away all of my inheritance, including my job and car.” Taec answered.

“Dude, that is extreme!  I guess you should just marry her.  There is nothing you can do.” Junho said.

“Hey I know,” Chansung said.  “Why not marry her..”

“I told you I don’t want to,” Taec interrupted Chansung before he could finish.

“Yeah I know.  But let me finished.  Why not marry her so you can get your inheritance, and then divorce her?” Chansung finally finished.

“That is stupid.  Go watch with Wooyoung!” Jay yelled at him.

“No wait!  That’s it.  I will marry her and then divorce her before Yoona gets back.  That way, I will get my inheritance and Yoona won’t find out about it.  That is perfect Chansung,” Taec said excitedly as he leans in to kiss Chansung’s forehead.  Taecyeon then gets up and leave, but before he left; he turned back around.  

"Yo guys, my engagement party is this Saturday at 6:00pm alright.  It will be held at my house.  Make sure you guys come and dress nice."