Wedding Attire For Everybody

The Way We Used To Be

As Taecyeon and Guigui’s wedding slowly approaches, his father asked Guigui while they were all enjoying breakfast together, “What kind of wedding do you want, my dear?”

“Oh, I just want something small.  Maybe we can have it in the backyard and only invite close family and friends?” Guigui suggested.

“Oh, that sounds nice,” Taec answered.  “Something small and intimate!”

“Ok, we can do that then, since that is what Guigui wants,” Taec’s father answered back.  “By the way Taec, you and Guigui need to go pick out your clothes for the wedding.  And don’t forget about the bridesmaids and groomsmen clothes as well.  Also, go pick put a cake together.”

 “Sure, are you free this Saturday?” Taec asked smiling at Guigui immediately after being told by his father.

“Yes, I am.” Guigui answered back smiling at him as well.

“Wow, you two seems to be getting along perfectly.  And here I thought I was going to have to force you Taec,” his father replied while laughing with joy.  “These days it seems as if Taec has become a completely new person.  How did you do it Guigui?

“What do you mean uncle?  I didn’t do anything, this is all of Taec’s doing,” Guigui answered.

Soon it was Saturday and as they prepare to set off to go pick out their wedding attire, she turns and ask, “Hey Taec, can my friends come along.  I can really use their opinion?”

Taec, unable to deny her request because of the way she looked at him with her big puppy eyes, just nod.  She quickly smile and thanked him.  She then calls up her friends to tell them and they agree to come meet them at their house so they can all go together.  She also went and asked Tong Tong to come along with, but due to work needing to done at the house, she was unable to go.

“Is everybody here?” Taecyeon asked.

“Hmm.” Guigui answered as she nodded her head.

They all get into two cars and start driving to the boutique.  Once they arrived, everybody enter into the store and starts looking around actively.  As Guigui looks at one dress to another, everybody has already picked out a dress for her to go try on.

“Here Guigui, try these on,” they said as they handed the dresses to her.  “We think these dress will look great on you.”

Taec comes and also hands her a couple of dresses as well.  “Here you go, I think these will look beautiful on you,” he smiled and said to her.

Guigui takes the dresses and try each one on.   With each dress, they all cheered and clapped their hands.  “Well, that’s it, that’s all of them.  Which one did you guys like best?” Guigui asked.

“I don’t know, they all looked great on you, Guigui,” they all answered back, “but we think the fourth and ninth one is the best.”

“Hmm..I liked the fourth one that you tried on more,” Taec replied.

“Oh really, Oppa you liked this one?” Guigui asked him as she shows him the dress one more time.  Taecyeon smiled and nodded.  “Ok, well what about you guys?”

“Try them both on one more time, and let us take another look at it again,” Victoria answered.

Guigui do as they suggested and heads back into the changing room to change.  She comes out and do a little spin for them so they can view the entire dresses from front to back.

“Yup, number four is definitely it,” Taec responded after Guigui had tried on the two dresses.

“Yeah, I agree with Taec,” Victoria answered.

“Oh, my baby is getting married,” Jiro says as he pretends to cry.  “You look so beautiful in that dress.  Can’t believe it.”

Guigui laughs at Jiro and then turns to Taec, “Hey, we have to get you a tux too.  Did you want to look around here as well, or do you want to go somewhere else? ”

“No, its fine, we can look around here.  Come on Gugiui, you can pick out my tux for me?” Taec said to her while taking her hand and walking around the shop.  Guigui and Taec looks around for a while until she comes across a black tux.

“Hm.  I think I like this one.”  Guigui says to Taec while showing him the tux she had picked out.  “What do you think?  You wanna go try it on?”

“Sure.  That’s nice, I like it.” Taec answered her back as he takes the tux from her and goes into the changing room.  He comes back out and shows her.  “So, do I look handsome?”

Guigui raises both of her thumbs up, “WOW, so handsome! Good!”

“Really!?” Taec asked feeling pleased with his wife’s response.

“Ok, now all we need is the bridesmaids’ dresses and the groomsmen tux.  Oh yeah, Victoria, I want you to be my maid of honor ok?” Guigui asked Victoria.

“Yes of course, I would love to be your maid of honor,” Victoria answer back with a big smile.  Guigui and Victoria starts looking for dresses.  Guigui pulls out a one shoulder strap, lacey, pink long dress and shows it to Victoria.  “What do you think?  Do you like it?”

“Hmmm…it’s nice, I like it.  Let me go try it on!” Victoria answered back.  Victoria takes the dress and goes try on the dress and comes out, “SO?”

“Oh wow Victoria, that dress suits you.  I love it on you!” Guigui quickly answer while nodding with a big smile on her face.

Guigui turns to Taec, “Hey, who are you going to ask to be your groomsmen and best men?”

“Oh, I was going to ask Nichkun as my best man and…”Taec pauses.  “How many bridesmaid are you going to have Guigui?”

“Me, hum I have 2.  Victoria and Tong Tong.  They are the only friends I have, and it’s not like I can ask Aaron, Jiro, Xiao Gui, and Wu Chun to be my bridesmaid too.”

“Ok, well I guess I will have Jay be my other groomsmen then.” Taec answered.

Due to their busy schedule, they had no choice but to skip lunch.  Instead, as soon as they finished picking out their attire for the wedding, they started heading to the bakery.  Once they arrived there, they were in awe of all the different flavor cakes.  They each grabbed a fork and started tasting every single one that was available to them.

“Hum…This is yummy, I feel like I am in cake heaven,” Guigui mumble as she stuff with a different slice of cake.

“Yeah tell me about it.  I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t eaten anything since this morning, but these cake are delicious,” Taec responded.

“I know right.  These cakes are incredible,” Aaron replied.

After they all had their shares of the different types of cakes, they sat down to discuss which one was their favorite.  After a long discussion, they all agreed that Guigui and Taec should go with the triple layer chocolate cake with whipped cream icing.

“Ok, I think we are done.” Taec said.

“Uh-hum, I think so too.  We did everything that uncle has asked us to do,” Guigui responded to Taec.  “Hey, since we haven’t eaten anything, how about I treat all of us out?  I saw a restaurant around the corner as we drove past it here and it looks really interesting.  We can walk there.”

Everybody agreed and they began to walk over to the restaurant that Guigui had mentioned.