Come With Me GuiGui

The Way We Used To Be

The week slowly went by as Taecyeon went everyday to take Guigui and Aaron out for lunch so he can spy on them.  Soon it was Saturday and as Guigui and Taecyeon sits at the dining table enjoying their usual breakfast together, Guigui’s phone rang.

“Hello.” Guigui answered.

“Hmmm..today?  No, I don’t think I’m doing anything” she replied to Aaron on the phone. 

As soon as Taecyeon heard that it was Aaron on the phone with her, he interrupted their conversation quickly, “Guigui, there is somewhere that I need you to go with me.”

“Hold on just a minute Aaron,” Guigui said as she moves the phone away from her ear while covering the speaker.  “What did you say Taec?”

“I said, there is somewhere that I need you to go with me.  It’ll be for the whole day, so you can tell him that you are busy today.”

“Oh, really?” Guigui asked suspiciously.  “Where are you taking me?  Is it important?”

“You will know when we get there.” Taec answered back.  “Just tell him you can’t today and that you are busy.”

Guigui nods at Taecyeon to show that she understands and gets back on the phone with Aaron.  “I’m sorry Aaron, apparently Taecyeon has something planned for us and it seems really important.  He says it’ll take the whole day, so can you let everybody else know that I won’t be able to make it.”  As she hangs up the phone on Aaron, Taecyeon smiles. 

“Why are you smiling?” Guigui asked Taec.

“Huh? Oh it’s nothing, I am just thinking about something.” Taec replied as he gets up from the table.  “I’m done, I’ll go get change and meet you back down here.  He walks up to his room and starts panicking.  “Taec, you idiot.  Where are you taking her?  What am I going to do now?  If I don’t think of something, she will know that I lied so she wouldn’t go out with Aaron.”  As he paced around in his room anxiously, Guigui finishes up eating her breakfast and goes into her room to change as well.  Once she was finished, she went back downstairs to wait for Taec. 

“What is taking him so long?” Guigui thought to herself.  She sits down on the couch in the living room and waits patiently.  She looks at her watch and realize that it’s been 30 minutes.  She gets up and walks up to his room and began to knock at his door.  “Taec, is everything ok?  Why are you taking so long?”

“Hmm..Oh sorry, I had to use the bathroom, my stomach was hurting.  I will be right out.”  Taec answers.

“If you’re not feeling well, why not wait for some other day until you feel better.  I can always go hang out with my friends today and you can take me to where ever you were going to some other day?” Guigui asked with a concern voice.

“Huh, NO!” Taec replied.  “Just give me a couple more minutes.”

Guigui, unable to do anything, turns around and walks back downstairs to wait.  Taec is now panicking while surfing the internet, trying to find anything interesting that he would be able to take Guigui.  “Argh, I can’t take her here.  How are any of these places important to us?  Taec you idiot, you shouldn’t have lied and told her that you need to take her somewhere important.” 

Guigui waits for another 30 minutes and comes back upstairs.  She again knocks at his door, “Taec, are you sure you are ok?”  Taecyeon doesn’t answer her because he is unsure of what response to give back.  “Taec Oppa?  Hey, I am leaving.  I will just go hang out with my friends ok, you should rest for today.” 

As Guigui turns around, Taec quickly opens the door and grab her arm.  “I’m ok! Let’s go!” Taec responded to Guigui.

“Are you sure.  You shouldn’t push yourself too hard.  I think you should just rest at home today.  Really, we can go another time.” Guigui asked while feeling worried that Taec may be sick.  She puts her hands on Taec’s forehead to feel if he has a fever.  Taec quickly moved Guigui’s hand, he didn’t want her to find out that he has been lying just so he can stall for time while he was researching places.

“I’m ok, really.  Let’s go.” Taec answered her and starts pulling her arm so they can leave.  He opens the door for her and she gets into his car.  He rushes over to the driver side and gets into the car and they drive off.  They starts cruising along the city until they ended up in the country side.

“Oh wow, Taec look,” Guigui said as she pointed to the  beach.  “Isn’t the beach beautiful?”

“You wanna go there?” Taec asked smiling.

“REALLY!?” Guigui asked surprised.  “What about that important thing we are supposed to do?”

“What important thing?” Taecyeon asked confused for awhile.  “Oh that thing, well it can wait.”  Taec takes Guigui to the beach and they both get out of the car.  Guigui goes straight to the water and start touching it while smiling.  Taec stands at a far distance and watches her with amazement.

 Guigui soon realized that Taec isn’t playing with the water, “Taec Oppa, come here!”

As soon as Taecyeon got close enough to her, she threw water at him, causing him to flinch and step back by surprise. 

“YA! What are you doing?”

Guigui, in a crouch position by the water laughs to herself as she points to Taecyeon; she began throwing water at him again.  Taecyeon immediately rushed over by Guigui’s side and starts kicking water at her.  Taecyeon then runs over to Guigui and picks her up; carrying her into the water and throws her in.  She lays on the water as if she has been hurt from the throw.  Taec comes closer to her to check if she is ok.  She suddenly stands up and pulls Taecyeon into the water with her.  “There, now we are both even,” Guigui said as she was laughing.  Enjoying their time having a water fight, they both became soak and wet.  They stepped out of the water and Taec tells Guigui to wait there while he goes into the car and grabs a blanket to wrap her with.

“Oh thank you.  How did you get this?” Guigui asked surprise.

“I usually always have a blanket in my car, never know what’s going to happen, you know.” Taec replied back proudly.  “Wait here, I will go get us something hot to drink ok.”

Guigui nods and Taec walks over to the vending machine to get some hot coffee.  He turns around and as he began to walk back towards Guigui, he sees five guys hitting to Guigui.

“Hey beautiful, what is your name?” one guys asked.  “Hey, you want to go hang out with us?” another asked.  “Are you here alone?”  Why is a pretty girl like you by yourself?”  “Wow, you are gorgeous, you know that.”  “Where is your boyfriend at, baby?” All the guys kept asking her.

“What the hell is going on?  As soon as I turn away, some dudes are hitting on her.  First it was Jiro, Xiao Gui, Wu Chun, and Aaron.  Now it’s these fools!” he thought to himself.  He hurried on over to where Guigui was standing, and as soon as he reached her, he puts his arm around her waist.  “Here you go honey, drink it while it’s warm.” Taecyeon said as he gave the five guys an evil glare.  The guys backed off and walked away.

“What were you doing with those thugs?” Taec asked enraged.

“What?  I was standing here waiting for you like you asked.” Guigui said.  “I was going to walk away, but I was afraid you would get mad at me once you had gotten back.  So I decided to just ignore those guys and wait here.”

Taecyeon stared at her to see if she was telling the truth, “Don’t be so stupid next time, if that happens again, just come find me or go get into the car and lock the doors.  You understand!”

Guigui nods her head silently as she drinks her hot coffee.  They both get into the car and drive back into the city so they can buy some new clothes to change into.