Cook Out

The Way We Used To Be

The next morning Guigui arrived back at home to see Taecyeon sitting on the couch waiting for her.  Seeing his wife again made Taec suddenly feel excited and he was over joyed; he was so happy to the point where he himself was surprised.  Forgetting how tired he was since he had stayed up the entire night listening in on the phone to anything that was going on at night while Guigui and Aaron slept.

“You’re finally back,” Taec responded with a big smile on his face.

“Uh-huh,” Guigui answered as she headed upstairs to her room. 

Taec, looking like a excited little puppy following its owner around after returning home from a long days’ work, not paying attention to where he was heading, happily jumping along and following her right  into her room.  “YA!  What are you doing coming in here with me, I have to go shower.  Get out,” Guigui said to Taec as she push him out of her room.  She then closed the door and went to take a shower.  Taec, waiting outside her door impatiently, “Guigui, hurry up!  Come on, hurry. HURRY!  HURRY!” Taec began to shout and bang on her door like a little puppy scratching and barking at its owner’s doors.  Since Taec was rushing her, she quickly took a shower and got dress. 

“What is wrong with you?  Why are you acting like this?” Guigui finally asked as she opened up her door again.

Seeing Guigui as she opens the door, Taec began to smile again.  “Come on Guigui, let’s go eat huh?  I have been waiting all morning for you to come back so we can eat together, I even skipped breakfast waiting for you.  I am starving” Taec replied back as he pulled on her arm, leading her downstairs and into his car.

“I thought we were going to eat?” Guigui asked, feeling confused.

“Yeah we are; I am taking us out.”

“Out?  Out where?”

“Don’t worry about it, just sit back and relax.”

“Ok,” Guigui answered suspiciously.

They get into his car and starts driving for a while. Taec pulls into Nichkun’s house. 

“What are we doing here Taec?  I thought you wanted to go eat?” Guigui asked confused.

“We are, we will be eating here!  Tada!” Taec answered back with a smile.  “Everybody has been asking for you, so I figure we can get together and barbeque today.  What do you think?  You happy, I know you wanted to see them too.”

Guigui nodded her head excitedly, “Hm.  I had a lot of fun with them last time.”

They get out of the car and walk to the backyard where everybody is gathered at.

“HEY!!! Guigui is here!!”  Jay shouted as he walks over to give her a hug.  “OH….Taec, why are you here?” Jay asked teasingly.

“YA! What do you mean why am I here?  I took her here ok.  If I’m not here, she won’t be here either.  So be a little more grateful, will you.” Taec answered back jokingly.

After they had hugged each other and walked to where everybody was sitting, everybody began to get up.  They all wanted to give her a hug as well. 

Taec immediately pushed Guigui behind him and raised his arm up, “YA!  Stop trying to hug my wife.”

Everybody laughs at Taec, they all find it so amusing to especially when it comes to it being with Guigui.  As they prepare the food to be grilled, they realized that they were missing lettuces.

“How are we supposed to eat hamburgers when we are missing one of the main ingredients?  Taec, go to the store and buy some lettuces.  Hurry!” Nichkun shouted.

Taec looks over at Guigui to see if she wanted tog along with, but Wooyoung grabs a hold her arm, “Don’t go, stay here and have fun with us ok?”

Guigui smiles at him and nods her head.  She then turns to Taec and shook her head, indicating that she will be staying.  Taec goes by himself to the supermarket.  After buying the ingredients, his phone starts ringing.  He picks it up without looking at the number, thinking that it is one of his friends calling to tell him to buy some more stuff.

“I got the lettuces ok, so what?  Do you need something else?” Taec asked on the phone.

“What, lettuces?  What are you doing oppa?” Yoona asked through the phone.

“Oh, Yoona.” Taec answered back surprised.  “What is it?  How are you feeling?”

“Hum, I am ok, but I am really bored.  Come pick me up oppa!”

“Yoona, I am kind of busy right now.  I am hanging out with Nichkun and the guys.”

“Oh really, great come pick me up too.  I haven’t seen them for a long time.  I really want to say hi to them.”

“Yoona, it’s more of a guy’s day today.”

“So what, I always go with you even when it’s guys’ day.” Yoona replied back.  “Unless, you don’t want me to go?  Is that it, is that the reason why?”

“No, of course not.  It’s just I figure you would be uncomfortable being there with all boys and no girls to talk to.”

“No, it’s ok.  I don’t mind if I have to share you with the other guys.  In fact, I like being the only girl there, that way everybody treats me like a princess and I get to have everybody’s attention on me.” Yoona answered back giggling.  “Just kidding.  Anyways, I really just want to hang out with you to make up for yesterday.  Ok, so hurry up oppa.  You know the rule, be here in 20 minutes or else I am going to give you the silent treatment for a long long time.” Yoona replied and giggles as she hangs up the phone.

Taec, unable to do anything, starts driving to pick up Yoona.