Guigui And Aaron Goes To Work

The Way We Used To Be

The next morning, Guigui gets up and gets ready to go to work.  She walks downstairs and sees Taecyeon waiting for her at the dining table.

 

“Morning Taecyeon, morning Tong Tong.” Guigui says as she makes her way to the table.

 

“Morning,” Taecyeon and Tong Tong answered back.

 

“Wow Guigui, your mood have seems to change for the better since your friends’ arrival,” Tong Tong replied to Guigui.

 

“Really!?  I suppose it has since I am so happy that they are here to keep me company, I won’t have to bother you so much Tong Tong,” Guigui answer with a giggle.

 

“Don’t be silly, I love hanging out with you,” Tong Tong said while smiling at her.

 

Taecyeon stare at their interactions for a while before interrupting their morning conversation.  “So Guigui, remember what we talked about yesterday?”

 

“Hum…oh yeah, sure I will try,” Guigui responded to Taecyeon not really paying any attention to him.

 

They ate breakfast together while Taecyeon is reading the newspaper, Guigui is having a conversation with Tong Tong.  Knock..knock…knock..Guigui jumps up and run to the door, “I’ll get it!”  She opens the door and there stood Aaron smiling at her.

 

“Are you ready to go to work?” Aaron asked her.

 

“Yup, I just finished eating breakfast.  Did you want some?” Guigui replied as she links her arm around his.

 

He smiles and starts rubbing her head, “Thank you, but I already ate.  If I would’ve known, I would’ve had my breakfast with you instead of eating by myself this morning.”

 

They both turn and walk out of the house, while Taecyeon is pretending like he isn’t paying them any attention.  Guigui quickly comes back into the house, “Bye Tong Tong, bye Taec Oppa, I’m off to work.  Have a great day at work ok!”  She then turns around and walk outside, closing the doors behind her.  Taecyeon immediately jumps off his chair and rush to the window so he can peep out the window to watch them.

 

“Why is she always so happy to see him?  He doesn’t even seem that impressive.” Taecyeon mumble to himself.  “Ah..what is his doing putting his hands around her waist like to that.  He doesn’t need to do all of that, just to help her get into his car.” Taecyen suddenly shouted.  Tong Tong starts giggling at Taecyeon talking to himself.  He suddenly realizes that he has been talking aloud, and so he turn around and walked up to his room while blushing.  He gets ready and heads off to work as well.

 

Taecyeon’s Daydreaming at work:

 

Aaron puts his arms around Guigui and whispers in her ears softly, “Oh Guigui, I love you.  Forget that fool and go back to the states with me.”

 

“Oh Aaron, I have been waiting for you to ask me for so long.  Yes, I will run away with you.  Taecyeon is just a loser. Hahaha” Guigui responded.

 

“Oh Guigui, I love you so much,” Aaron replied as he leans in and kiss Guigui passionately.

 

“Nooooo….You can’t leave, we have an agreement” Taecyeon screamed aloud, causing all of his employers to turn and look at him.

 

“Sir, who is leaving?  Which clients do you have a contract with?” Taecyeon’s assistant asked him curiously, causing Taecyeon to come back to reality. 

 

“Hm…Oh it’s nothing, forget it,” Taecyeon answered back while feeling embarrasses.  He sits there fidgeting while thinking of what Guigui and Aaron are doing alone together.  He doesn’t understand why it’s bothering him so much, but for some reason it just is.  The whole morning he kept picturing Guigui and Aaron hugging each other and kissing.  “What is wrong with me?” he thought to himself.  He gets up and leaves.  He drives over to Guigui’s company and park outside for awhile.  “Hm…what should I say to them when I get there?”  Thinking to himself for awhile, he finally came up with an excuse and goes inside.  He asked the front desk where Guigui’s office is located and then walked over.  He peeks into her office and see Guigui sitting down at her desk while Aaron is standing over her with one of his arm over her chair and the other arm leaning on her desk.  Aaron is leaning down towards Guigui, “Why are they this close to each other.  Damn her, I told her that she needed to stay at least 10 meters away from him.” Taecyeon thought to himself.  He sees Aaron turn his head towards Guigui as if he was about to kiss her.  Right then Taecyeon opened the door and starts yelling, “YA! What do you think you are doing?”  Guigui and Aaron both looks up to see what had happen.

 

“Taecyeon, what happened?” Guigui asked with a concern voice.  "What are you doing here?"

 

“Huh? What am I doing here, what are you two doing over there?” Taec quickly asked.

 

“We are looking over some contracts that we had received, what else would we be doing?” Guigui responded to Taec’s question.

 

Taecyeon quickly looks at her desk and sure enough, it was exactly as she says.  “Well I know that, that was not what I meant.  What I meant was…..”Taec pauses.  “What I meant was…WHY didn’t you pick up your phone when I called?”

 

“You called?” Guigui asked as she picks up her phone to check.  “That’s weird, I don’t have any miss calls from you though?”

 

“Well I did, maybe your phone is broken.” Taec answered back.

 

Ring…Ring…Ring…Guigui’s phone starts ringing.  Aaron looks at her phone ringing and then turns to Taecyeon.  “I don’t know man, but her phone seems to be working just fine.  Maybe it’s your phone that is broken.” Aaron said to Taecyeon while he let’s out a little chuckle, while trying not to laugh out loud.

 

“What do you want Taec Oppa.” Guigui asked him.

 

“What?” Taec replied.

 

“Well you said you called, and you are here, so there must be something that you need right?” Guigui asked confused.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Taec answered back.

 

“If’s there is nothing else, can you leave then.  You are interrupting our work, we are really busy,” Guigui said to Taec.

 

“Huh? Oh, well actually…..” Taecyeon pauses.  “I….hum……I can here.....to.....pick you up for lunch.  YES!  That’s it, lunch, let’s go Guigui.”

 

“Oh, hum..”Guigui turns to Aaron, “I guess we should take a break then, come on Aaron, let’s go have lunch with Taec.”

 

“I don’t know, I don’t want to interrupt your lunch date,” Aaron answers Guigui.

 

“No, of course you aren’t interrupting.  Right Taec Oppa,” Guigui said as she turns to Taecyeon.  Taecyeon couldn’t say no to her because of the way she was staring at Taec.  So Taec just nodded to indicate that it was fine.

 

“See Aaron, come on let’s go eat.  We will need as much energy as we can possibly get, we have a lot of work to do you know.” Guigui said smiling.

 

“Alright, sure I guess I will go have lunch with you two.” Aaron replied.

 

All three went to have lunch together.  While Guigui and Aaron was having a conversation about what they needed to do at work, Taecyeon quietly watch their interactions, making sure that they aren’t being too overly touching of each other.  Everytime Guigui smile or playfully touch

Aaron, Taec would slightly kick Guigui under the table.

 

“What is wrong with you?  Why are you constantly kicking me?” Guigui finally shouted at Taecyeon.

 

“Sorry, it's just that this table is a little small; I was trying to stretch my legs and somehow I keep kicking you.  That’s all, it’s all an accident, trust me,” Taec responded to her while trying to look as innocent as possible.

 

After they finish eating, Taecyeon took them back to their office.  He dropped them off and as they walked into the office, he watched them enter the company until he couldn’t see them anymore.  They finished their day of work and Aaron drops Guigui off at home.  Aaron gets out of the car and open the door for Guigui.

 

“Thanks for the lift home,” Guigui said.

 

“No problem.  Anytime.” Aaron responded.

 

Taecyeon hears their voices outside and quickly go out.  “Hey, sweetie your back home.  Did you just get back?  You must be so tired from working.” Taec said as he puts his arm around Guigui’s waist.

 

“Oh no, I am fine.  It wasn’t bad, since Aaron was there to help,” Guigui responded while smiling at Aaron.

 

They said their goodbyes and Taec and Guigui watches Aaron leave in his car.  Taecyeon turns to Guigui, “Why are you always so close to him?”

 

“What are you talking about?” Guigui asked with a confused look on her face.  “Aaron and I are always like this; he is one of my best friend. 

What’s wrong with being close to your friends?”

 

Taecyeon stare at her for a moment before responding, “Did you forget about what we talked about yesterday.  You were supposed to keep a safe distance from him.  In case rumors starts floating around.  REMEMBER!?”

 

Guigui just shrug off what Taecyeon said and walked into the house.  “Seriously!  What is wrong with him?  Why is he acting like this?  Who really cares if rumors start flying around, this marriage is fake anyways.  Why is he acting like we are getting married forreal?  I just don’t understand him sometimes.” Guigui thought to herself.

 

“How long is he going to be picking you up and going to work with you?” Taecyeon asked feeling anxious.

 

“Until he goes back to the States of course!” Guigui answered Taec.

 

"That long!?  Why does he have to?” Taec demanded.

 

“We been over this already, it’s because he is my business partner on some of my projects.  So it’s necessary for him to be there to observe how our businesses here are doing.”

 

She walks into her room and left Taecyeon outside of her doors.  Taecyeon feeling fluster and anxious at the same time, went into his room.  “I can’t believe her.  What a stubborn woman she is.   Don’t she know that it bothers me.” He pauses for a moment and then asked himself, “Why does it bother me?”  He shrug off the question and continues to think of a way on how to spy on Guigui and Aaron.  After a long night thinking, he was unable to think of any good ideas.  He decided that he was just going to have to accept it, and he can always go there to spy on them and use lunch as an excuse if they were to catch him there.