New Life in Seoul?!?!

In Love with a Con Artist

Ever since that fateful summer day where you got kicked out by your parents, you crashed in with Zico. You are lazily laying on his couch while playing your ipod with your skullcandy headphones around your neck.

"Zic! I'm so bored!"

"Good."

"Do something with me?"

"Later."

"What am I going to do with my lifee?? My parents kicked me out."

"Yay?"

You frowned at him. "Yay??? Are you cheering at my misfortune?" Zico ignored you and got up from his seat and went into his small room.

*Stupid Zico. Leaving me alone.* He came back and handed you a small packet. "What's this?" You asked.

"Open it." He said. You did as you were told. "We are going to Korea?!?! Why? Summer vacation? We can't afford that!!!"

He walked over and sat next to you. "No! Of course not! You think I'm high? We going to move there. It's cheaper to live there than in New York." He sighed.

"S-so does that mean I have to transfer schools? How will we make a living there?"

"Don't worry." He ruffled your hair. "I have a couple friends there to help us out." The next day you both packed all your belongings and went off to the airport.

----------

You arrived in Seoul. A guy was smiling and waving ferociously at you and Zico.You gave him the 'WTF' look. Then you realized, he was your best friend's friend who was going to help you two out.

"Hey, I'm B-Bomb. Welcome to Korea!" You smiled at him . "People call me Sam." So B-Bomb showed you your 'apartments' which was basically one small room with a bed, small desk and a mini kitchen and bathroom.

Zico rented the room next to yours. It was all you can afford at the moment with the small amount of savings you have from your personal bank account.

Zico told you to come over once you are done packing. You did as you were told. You knocked on the door. "Sup, Zic. Why you want me over?"

He led you in and you saw six other figures crammed into the small room. You were the only girl which made it awkward. You sat on the floor next to Zico.

"Why are we all here? And who are they?" You whispered quietly to your best friend. "You'll know."

"Okay, guys. This is my best friend in the entire world. She is the best at everything, but also known as my nonbiological sister. Say hello Sam." You waved at them shyly.

They bombarded you with names. "Hey, I'm Taeil."          "Jaehyo's the name."

"Call me U-Kwon."     "I'm Kyung."          "P.O's the name."    "And you met me already, B-Bomb. We are all neighbors here and live in the same floor. So if you need any help just call us." He winked at you.

*I think they might need name tags when they are around me.* You thought. Zico read through your confused face and moved on.

"So this young lady here is still in high school. Do you have any jobs for us to do at a young age?"

JaeHyo spoke up. "Zico, for you yes, but the pretty lady over there probably not. The economy is bad and stores hardly hire high school students." You slumped down.

*Since I can't find an offical job.... I mind as well make a living myself. My own part-time job.* You smiled slyly. Zico looked at you. "Hey, I know that smirk." He nudged you.

"Since I won't get hired easily, I mind as well make a living myself until I find an official job." Everyone looked at you still confused.

You rolled your eyes. "I mean become a Con-artist. Thief. Pick Pocket."

"No, no, no, no, no!!!" Everyone shouted at the same time. "Why not?" You asked.

"If you get caught, you can be in big trouble. Plus you're so young, what do you know about stealing?" asked P.O.

You held up P.O.'s wallet with his ID. "Does this answer your question?" Everyone applaud at your skillful techniques. You handed P.O back his things and took a bow.

"I didn't know you have that kind of talent." Zico said. You shrugged.