Fiancee

In Love with a Con Artist

You, Block B, Infinite and Iseul were shoved in a VIP room at a restuarant with your parents.

"So what's going on?" Sungjong whispered to you.

You shrugged your shoulders.

Your parents glared at you and Hoya holding hands. "So...mom....dad......what's going on??"

Your parents crossed their arms in disappointment.

"Well?" You asked again.

"Well?? Is that all you're going to say??" Your dad yelled.

"Honey, calm down." Your mother comforted.

"How can I calm down?? My little girl is dating this Lee Howon guy and didn't even introduce him to me yet."

Suddenly all the tension that was built went away adn everyone dug into their food and ignored what was happening.

"Sorry dad. I'll introduce him now, but you met before. Howon?" You looked at Hoya. "They are my parents and mom? dad? This is Howon, my boyfriend."

"You mean fiancee?" Mr. and Mrs. Lee came through the doors and sat next to your parents.

"Ahh our in-laws are here now." Your parents beamed

"Fiancee?!?!?!?!?!?!" You and Hoya said un unison catching the attention of the others.

"Fiancee??" Infinite and Block B repeated while almost choking on their food.

"Yup. We decided to do some buisiness with the Lees which requires you two to get married."

"Sam-sshi. I apologize for my behavior. Our company was going down and jason agreed to do business with us to help us recover that is why I opposed you two of dating. If you told me you were part of the Kim family in new York, I would have approved and not Jason take over."

You bowed apologetically.

Hoya grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. *We finally get to be together.* You looked into Hoya's eyes and planted a chaste kiss on him, since both sides of your famiily was here, not to mention the other guys.

------------

"So....Iseul...wanna go on teh date with the might Namstar?" Woohyun greased.

Iseul rolled her at Woohyun. "You should be glad I'm not beating you up for listening to my personal problems." She hissed and took a bit of her food.

"You would never hit a good  looking guy like me." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ugh! Ugly."

Woohyun gasped. "Me? Ugly?? Hyung, am  I ugly??" He asked Sunggyu insecurely.

"I don't know ask someone else." Sunggyu replied coldly out of jealously.

Iseul looked at You and Hoya feeding each other. *They seem so happy. When will I get a chance like that? Maybe I should give this grease ball a chance?I*

Meanwhile Woohyun was asking all the member and even Block B if he was ugly. Everyone replied yes with a smirk just to irritate him.

"So am I truly ugly??" Woohyun panicked out of insecurity.

"maybe.' Iseul replied.

Woohyun turned towards her. "I'm going to ask you one more time. Will you go out on a date with the handsome Namstar??"

Iseul scoffed at him. "No."

Woohyun's shoulders slumped. "Fine, then."

"But I will go out on a date with the ugly but sweet Woohyun." Iseul said without making eye contact with Woohyun.

"Wait what??"

"You heard me."

"Really??"

Iseul nodded her head.

"I'm ugly then!!!!!" Woohyun fist pumped the air.