Teen Top

In Love with a Con Artist

Your first day of school was somewhat lonely since you challeged the smartest boy in the school and you won. It seems as if the whole school was going against you.

They even gave you a nickname, 'Nerd Girl', but you could care less. You were only going to be there for a year and you have to focus on your 'career' and college.

Zico came to pick you up a few blocks away from your school since he got out early.

"Hey Sammie! How was your first day?"

You rolled your eyes. "One word. Terrible."

You two began to walk home. "What do you mean?"

You took off your glasses and shoved them in your school bag. "Remember those seven boys from yesterday? Yeah, they go to the same school as I do now."

"What?! Did they recognize you?"

You shook your head. Then you accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" You looked up to see six familiar boys. *Oh shizzles!!!*

"Zic?" You started to back away. "Yeahh? What's wrong?"

"RUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!" You yelled. The two of you ran for your life and split up to lose the boys. The six boys also split up to chase after the two of you.

CAP, L.Joe and Chunji were chasing wildly after you. *Why do I get all the big people?* Thankfully, you use to run track, so running away from them was no sweat.

~FLASHBACK~

It was in the middle of summer. The heat wave was making everyone irritated, but you were having fun with Zico at a park.

The sprinklers were on and the two of you were having fun getting soaked to cool down from the heat. Kids were running like maniacs.

A little boy slipped and fell. You went over to help him up. "Are you okay? Be careful. It's slippery." You patted his head. He nodded his head, "Thank you noona."

You and Zico continue cooling off when six angry sweaty boys marched into the park. They scared a mother and her two toddlers out of the shade and placed their belongings there.

"What jerks! Find your own place." You mumbled to Zico. "What are you talking about?" You pointed at the six boys taking their shirts off.

They came over to the sprinklers. It was slightly crowded with kids. "SCRAMM!!!" They all yelled. Kids cried and went to their mommys.

They gave you and Zico a glare so you both went to get your things to go home. Before you left, you looked over to see the boys were having fun.

You took a glance at their belongings. You tugged onto Zico's arm. "Hey, I have a great idea in my mind for those jerks." You smirked.

Zico understood what you mean and crept over to grab their towels, clothing, shoes and bags. You helped him. The two of you snickered and walked towards the exit like nothing happened.

A LOT of people saw what you two did, but decided not to warn the boys. One of them yelled. "HEY! WHERE ARE OUR THINGS???"

The blonde boy was looking around. With his sharp eyes, he noticed two suspicious young adults leaving with TOO many belongings. "OVER THERE!" He yelled. They chased after the both of you.

You both ran as fast as you can. Since you and Zico were ahead by a few blocks, they had a hard time catching up. You saw a trash truck and threw their things in there.

The trashman looked at you weirdly, but you just shrugged. "They are useless things. Thanks for picking up the trash Ahjussi." You waved him bye and hopped on a bus with Zico.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You continued running through alley ways hoping to lose them. You came across a dead end. *Oh Shizzles! What do I do now?* You looked behind to see no one there.

*Maybe I lost them already. Time to go home.* You started to whistle and walk out of the alley. As soon as you turned around you saw three boys panting with a you-are-dead expression.

You turned around to run, but remembered it was a dead end.