All is Calm...Maybe

In Love with a Con Artist

It has been a week and you saw no sign of Jason. You were relieve yet worried at the same time.

Worried because he might be plotting something nasty to get to your Block B friends. Relieved, because you are finally at peace and continued your usual routine in life, which includes being Infinite's slave.

On the bright side, Infinite has been giving you a break. They were more reasonable with their demands especially Woohyun. In fact, he occaisionally helps you which actually annoyed you more than the irrational Woohyun.

It was a calm day in school.

The teacher assigned a few heavy assignments. Unintentionally, you and Sungyeol started to race each other to complete the thick packet of worksheets.

"Done!" You placed your pencil down and shouted a bit too loudly. Everyone looked at you shock, including Sungyeol who was almost done.

You turned around and stuck your tongue at him. *Haha Take that. That's what you get for criticizing my cooking.*

You peeked over at your neighbor, Hoya who was struggling on the same problem. You were about to helphimout when the teacher called your name.

"Sam, since you are finished with your work do you mind completing a few errands?"

You stood up and walked over to your teacher's desk.

"Please bring these boxes of files to the office. You can ask someone for help if you want."

Immediately, Woohyun perked up and ran towards your side. "Mr. Jung, I will help Sam." He beamed.

"Okay, then."

*This boy....* You took a box while Woohyun took the other. When you were at the hallway, you ignored Woohyun as he walked awkwardly next to you.

"Sam," He suddenly broke the silence. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" He blurted out bluntly.

You reached the office quickly and pretended you did not hear him.

You bowed to the administrators and walked out. "So what's your answer?" You stopped you and looked at you with his cutest expression.

"No." You straight forwardly rejected. You stood there stunned. "Why?"

"Because I don't like you?"

"How would you know? You didn't even get to know me."

"Uh I've been Infinite's slave for a good couple months. I'm pretty sure you are the most bipolar and worst of them all."

You started to walk away when Woohyun grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall. "Just give me a chance will you."

You moved your head back to keep a distance from your face and his, but he insisted on leaning in.

"Woohyun, you are invading my personal space."

"I won't if you just say yes."

"No. If you don't move I will show no mercy." You threatened.

"Oh really?" he leaned in more.

You had no choice, but to knee Woohyun and flip him on his back. He groaned in pain as he rolled on the floor. You smirked. "I told you."

You strutted away, but to see Hoya coming out of the library. *It's break time already.*

You waved at Hoya and smiled. "Hey, Hoya-sshi. What are you doing in the library?"

"Trying to finish this assignment during break. It's so hard. I don't get anything. I think I'm going to give up." He sighed and gave a little pout.

For some reason, Hoya's pout made your heart flutter. "I can help you if you want." You scratched the back of your head nervously.

He perked up. "Really?? You really would? Thanks, unlike Sungyeol who keeps his smarticles to himself." He mumbled the last part.

You chuckled and realized behind that scary manly, face was an adorable funny guy. You and Hoya walked in the library, laughing.

Meanwhile, a student was actually watching your every move. He saw how you kneed Woohyun, but looked at Hoya differently. The boy smirked and turned a corner towards the bathroom.

-----------

After school, Hoya came over to your mini apartment to get tutored. When you unlocked your door, you saw seven guys all huddled in front of your TV with remote controls, screaming at each other.

Both you and Hoya were shocked.

"Sorry, Hoya. It usually isn't like this." You explained. "GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" You screamed at Block B.

"What does it look like we're doing??" P.O. replied while intensely focusing on the screen.

"Can't you do it in someone else's place?"

"Nahhh. You have HD on your TV, plus it's quite cozy here." U-Kwon added.

"Hey, Sam." Zico zipped pass you with a tray of food. "Time to eat. Yah! Who the hell killed me while I went to get food???" He yelled.

"Hellloooo??~~ " You waved at the seven boys.

"Game. Talk later." B-Bomb motioned you to leave. You walked over to Zico to was head-locking little P.O. to give him the remote.

"Zic, give me your keys." He ignored you.

You saw them dangling on his pocket so you snatched it without him noticing. *It's going to be a while he'll know its missing anyway.*

You and Hoya went next door to Zico's apartment to tutor him.

"Sorry about that. We have to go to Zico's apartment." You unlocked the door.

"You guys must be close huh?" He asked.

You looked at him amused. *Is he jealous?* You chuckled to yourself.

"Yeahh. He treats me like a sister, actually more like a daughter since he is always nagging like a mother."

The two of you laughed as Hoya set his things on a desk and took out his work.