Too Much Love

In Love with a Con Artist

After you explained everything to Block B, they were even more suspicious and on the look-out for Jason and especially Hoya after what they had witnessed, the two of you on top of each other.

In school, Infinite can sense that the storm for the two of you were over. Even Woohyun decided to scoot his little over to sit next to Iseul.

"Hey, girl!!" Woohyun grease. "Lookin' a bit lonely huh?" He placed his feet on the desk and rested his arms behind his head.

Iseul scoffed at him. "Ugh! Get away from me ugly!"

Woohyun almost fell off his seat when he heard the 'word'. "Me?! Ugly?! Are you kidding me? I have girls begging me to go out with them. Ugly.....looks like you're the ugly one." Woohyun scoffed and scooted towards Sunggyu, who rejected him.

"Aww. I'm sitting at a lonely seat again." He muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, Iseul was pretending to read her textbook during free period, but in reality, she was eyeing you and Hoya acting all lovely dovey.

"Say ahhh!!" You purposely fed Hoya this way while taking glimpses of Iseul fuming with jealousy.

Hoya ate the fruit piece that was on the fork. "Even the fruit you cut is sweeter." You giggled at his comment and snuggled in his chest.

"Ugh!!! Can you guys stop??????" Sungyeol whined.

"Don't hate on us because you are some lonely nerd." Hoya teased and brushed your soft silky hair with his fingers.

You nuzzled his nose and giggled. You tried to hold in your laughter when you saw Iseul almost falling out her seat spying on you two.

*This is the lifeee~* You sang in your head. When you saw Iseul leave the classroom, you felt a sense of accomplishment. *That's what you get for trying to steal my guy.*

"I want a strawberry." Hoya pouted cutely and pointed at a strawberry in the lunchbox.

"Get it yourself." You handed Hoya the fork and flipped through a magazine.

"OOOOHHHH~ She showed you." Sungyeol commented. Hoya gave him a death glare.

"I said, I want a strawberry. Now feed me."

You looked up from your magazine and stabbed a strawberry with your fork. You raised it close to Hoya's mouth. As he was about to eat it from the fork, you took a bit off of hit first.

"Yummm~" You beamed, making Hoya mad and crossing his arms.

"Haha!" Woohyun teased earning another glare from Hoya.

"What about me? Are you really going to let your boyfriend starve?"

"Yup." You responded and turned the page.

"What if I die?"

"You won't with all those muscles, you'll be fine."

"YAH!! I DEMAND THAT YOU FEED ME!" Hoya gave you and angry look.

You looked up from your magazine.

"Say ahhhhh" Hoya held the fork near your mouth as you bit the grape stuck to it.

"Good boy." You patted his head.

"You were suppose to feed me." Hoya whined.

"Do I hear whining??" You frowned.

"No ma'm."

The rest of the Infinite boys were shaking their heads. "Look what has love done to the manliest guy of Infinite." Dongwoo commented.

"I thought I was the maniest." Woohyun added.

"More like the girliest." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Hey!!"

"Say ahhh." Hoya held another fruit to your mouth as you took a bit off it.

When you munched on your fruit, you felt bad for Hoya and leaned in with the fruit piece in your mouth.

Hoya gladly shared the other half with you. "Yumm. That tastes even better." Hoya wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eww. ert."You smacked his muscular arm.

------------

Outside the classroom, Iseul made a call.

"Hello? Jason? I need your help. You want Sam to love you right? I have a plan." She smirked.