Safe With Infinite

In Love with a Con Artist

You hopped into Hoya's car and her drove to Infinite's mansion.

When you arrived, the other six boys were already sitting in the living room waiting for the two of you to return.

"Hyung, why did you call us to come home so suddenly? Sungjong asked then spotted you. "Sam!" He went over to hug you.

Myungsoo's eyes widen and filled with worry. *I hope it's not something bad.* He walked over and placed his hands on your shoulders, eyeing you up and down.

"Are you okay?? Did something happen?" He asked in concern.

For some reason, Hoya felt a strong urge to brush L's arms off you and push him far far far far far away from you as possible.

"Okay, guys sit down so Sam can explain to us who she really is." Hoya announced and glared at the distracted L.

"Oh, Sam already told me." Sungjong beamed while everyone looked at him in shock. "Well, you guys shouldn't have bossed her around and got to know her." He hissed.

"I told Sungjong who I was, but not what happened tonight." You mumbled.

"Well, go on. Tell us." Dongwoo said as he reached for a bag of chips ready to listen to a story.

You sighed.

"I am actually a wealthy girl from New York who was put into an arranged marriage against my own will which is the reason why I left home and become the person I am today......you know....stealing, lying, and pickpocketing stuff." You played with your fingers.

*She's had it hard lately and we were such jerks.* Hoya thought.

"Today, I was working at Block B's club when those men came for me." You gulped.

"What men?" Woohyung asked desperately wanting to know.

"Jason's men, my so-called fiancee. He found me in Korea and is determined to bring me back and get married with him when I graduate, but I really don't want to. I hate him. He's a selfish rich snobby jerk who cares about no one but himself. He maybe older than me by two years, but he is one ruthless buisnessman who takes after his father, as known as my father's best friend."

Hoya looked at you with sympathetic eyes. *I wish I could do something right now.* He was about to walk over and hug you, but Woohyun beat him to the pace.

Woohyun hugged you tightly. "I didn't know this about you. And I was so mean to you because I thought you were a bad person, but you had your reasons." He released the stiffen, but disgusted on the inside you and gazed into your eyes.

"Don't worry. I still love you." The other boys made disgusting faces, but Hoya and Myungsoo wanted to punch the grease boy.

"You asked for our help, but how are we going to help you?" Hoya asked.

"I don't know. I just know you all are rich and maybe you can help. I can't think straight lately. He's been making me go crazy. I think I have a headache now." You rubbed your temples.

Sungyeol, the smart one of the group stood up. "How about you stay here until tonight. It's much safer than staying with Block B. We have high security here and I doubt he can get through." You nodded your head.

*We can actually make a great team if you weren't all that competitive.* You thought.

"You can stay in my room tonight." L offered earning a glare from Woohyun. "No she can stay in the guest room for guests because she is a guest." Hoya pointed out.

You smiled at him for saving you from another awkward moment.

You went upstairs and texted Zico about what's going to happen. You decided to sleep early and forget about your troubles.

-----------

Meanwhile, the boys were downstairs pacing and thinking of helping you.

"Wait, Why are we suddenly helping her?" Sunggyu asked.

"Besides those Block B idiots,who else can help her?" Sungyeol informed.

There was a moment of silence. "Well the only way to get rid of that Jason guy is if Sam marries someone else. That way, she can't be forced into another marriage with him." Sungyeol said wisely.

Suddeny Woohyun, Myungsoo and Hoya perked up. *Marry someone? Who?* They all thought at the same time.

"But that's only if things don't calm down." Sungyeol added at the last minute.