A Walk With Hoya

In Love with a Con Artist

"Hoya-sshi, the less you know, the safer you are." You warned.

 Now Hoya was determined to know who you really are. There was a moment of awkard silence until your phone rang.

It was Zico. "Hello."

"Sam! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I ditched the men." You looked over at Hoya to study his expression, hoping he can't understand.

Hoya was playing with the charm on his phone.

"Okay. Now come home safely okay?"

"Alright, but I want to take a short walk and think of a plan."

"Are you with someone?"

"Yeah, I'm with Hoya."

Hoya perked up hearing you say his name.

"Well, he better be a good person." Zico hung up.

"Who was that?" Hoya asked out of curiousity.

"A friend of mine, Zico." You replied and got out of the car.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to take a walk. You want to accompany me?" you asked.

At first the walk was awkward and quiet. You were not use to being with Hoya, but lately he seemed like a totally different guy from the first time you met him.

Your phone rang again. You checked the caller ID, but it was an unfamiliar number, but picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

You heard loud music in the background. "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?? HOW CAN YOU DITCH ME LIKE THAT?"

You recognized the voice and immediately know who this guy was. *Stupid Nam Woohyun.* You kept quiet, but planted an angry expression.

Hoya looked at you and mouth. 'Who is it?'

You mouthed 'Woohyun' back. Hoya took the phone from you. "Yah! Hyung, you are going to destroy the poor girl's eardrums. I can hear your every word clearly, and the speaker isn't even on."

"Hoya??? Why are you with her?"

Hoya cut Woohyun off and hung up.

The two of you continued your awkward walk while thinking of a way to get away from the men again. You phone rang again.

You rolled your eyes and answered it.

"NAM WOOHYUN!!! STOP CALLING ME! I WANT SOME PEACE AND QUIET!!" You yelled.

"Oh? Who is this Nam Woohyun? Shall I pay him a visit?" You gulped hearing the familiar voice.

"You?! How did you.....?"

"It wasn't easy finding you. But don't worry, you will never run away from me." The voice said. All the color from your face was drained. The person hung up, but you were frozen in place.

*He's going to find me. What should I do?* You looked at Hoya who was looking at the pretty view of the Han River at night.

"Hoya-sshi?" He turned around to face you.

"If I tell you about myself, can you and Infinite help me?" You said with a shaken tone.


So....Hoya is the winner!!!!! by like one vote LOL, but he still won! :)