A Strange Infinite

In Love with a Con Artist

You slammed on your alarm to wake up early for school. You did your morning routine and put on your freshly ironed uniform, thanks to P.O. since he was in charge of laundry. (more like forced to do it. xD)

You took one last look at the mirror, grabbed your schoolbag and skipped your way out happily. *This is one of those rare times I'm excited for school. I can't wait to see Howon!!*

You were a block away from your apartment when you saw a familiar back in the same uniform as you waiting in the corner with his hands in his pockets.

You crept over and covered his eyes. "Take out your wallet and no one gets hurt." You said in your fake deep voice.

You felt the person's face shifted. *Aww He knows.*

Hoya pulled your hands down and turned around with his heart-melting dollar smile. "I knew it was you."

You pouted. "How? That's not fair!"

Hoya hugged you. "No thief would ever cover a person's eyes and talk with such a y deep voice." He nuzzled your neck, making you giggle.

"Stop!" You tried to push Hoya away, but it only made him hug you tighter. "Lee Howon! We're going to be late for school."

Hoya finally let go of you as the two of you linked hands together, and made your way to school peacefully.

-------------

Gossip started to arise as soon as you two entered the school building. Hoya was never the type to fall in love or have a girlfriend so it was shocking news to the world that he was actually going out with you, the person who challenged Sungyeol's intelligence aka the 'ghetto nerd' of the school. (They kind of found out about your 'profession' when you were caught by Infinite. Woohyun decided to 'spread the word' to the student body for revenge.)

You both could care less about these fangirls wailing over Hoya and ignored everyone's stares, glares and points.

After stopping by at your locker, you and Hoya skipped your way to homeroom. Students and teachers can literally see hearts, rainbows, and bunnies hopping out of the lovey-dovey aura you and Hoya are creating.

When you reached homeroom, the atmosphere suddenly got gloomy.

You exchanged glances with Hoya to see all your other classmates bummed out about something. You looked around and noticed the other Infinite boys were not here.

"Howonnie, where's Infinite?" You asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I saw them just this morning." You bit your lip and put on your thinking face. *It couldn't be Jason's doing can it?*

Hoya let go of you and asked a student in the class. "Classmate, where is Infinite?" He asked.

The boy shrugged. "We're not sure either. I heard a rumor saying they might transfer."

Hoya's eyes widen in shock. "Transfer? How come I never heard of this. I live with them!"

You went up to Hoya and hugged his waist. You didn't know how to comfort him or say the right things.

It was a loooooong day at school.