Zico's Birthday

In Love with a Con Artist

Hoya woke up to the smell of breakfast.

"Sorry. I slept." He rubbed his eyes which made your heart flutter.

"it's okay. Here's some breakfast." You walked over balanceing two cupsof orange juice and two plates of food. You gently placed the plates down, but for some reason, you became clumsy and spilled orange juice on Hoya's uniform shirt.

You gasped. "I'm sooo sorry."

You handed him a roll of napkin. "It's okay." He started to wipe himself.

"Go wash it off and change okay?" You pushed him into the bathroom.

You dug into Zico's closet and pulled out a shirt.

You were so nervous, you barged into the bathroom without knocking but to see the half- Hoya ing his shirt. (A/N:OMG! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT???XD)

You both had a 30 second staring contest before you knew what you were doing. "Uhhh sorry." You walked backout, but yo see Zico's shirt in your hands.

You opened the door and threw the shirt inside and slammed it shut.

You sat down on the couch and felt your cheeks burning. *Omg! I did not just see that.* You started to fan yourself. *He does have a nice body.*

You retraced your memories of his muscular abs and arms. You shook your head. *Dirty thoughts go away.*

-------------

The door burst open. "HEY, IT'S ZI TO THE CO IN THE HOUSEE!!!" Zico flung out his arms as he walked back in his apartment with Block B following in.

You shot up. "Back so early??"

"Why you want us to stay at your place longer???" Kyung winked at you.

"N-no. It's just. I didn't know you were all early risers."

Hoya came out just in time for the party. "Hey, why is he wearing my shirt?" Zico whined.

"I spilled orange juice so he had to change into something." You argued.

"Why not just make him go shirtless?? Isn't that what you wanted??" He wiggled his eyebrows make you and Hoya blush, feeling awkward.

"Stop! You're scaring him!" You hit Zico in the arm.

"Okay. Okay. I didn't know you were so abusive in the morning. Anyway.......guess what today is??"

"What??" You stared blankly.

"It's party with Zico day!!!!" He jumped in the air.

"Why is there a sudden party??" You asked curously.

"Because it's my birthday." He smiled cheesily. The other Block B boys nodded their heads.

"Really??" You furrowed your eyebrows. *I thought it was next month.*

"Soo......party at the club tonight and wear something attractive for the men." He nudged you and walked over to Hoya.

"Sup, bro." He placed an arm around Hoya's neck. "You and those other six guys are invited too. The more the merrier. It's going to be at the club we work at so be there."

Hoya looked at him confused. *Why would he invite me? He doesn't even know me??*

"Oh and wear something y to show off those muscles for the ladies, okay??" He winked making Hoya feel creeped out.

*Oh No. He knows I like Hoya?? How does he know?? Even I just found out.* You thought nervously.

You grabbed Hoya's things and dragged him out before Block B make the atmosphere more awkward.

"Hoya-sshi, come on let's go." You pulled him out the door.

"Did she just call him Hoya-sshi??" Taeil asked.

Zico shook his head. *We have lots of work to do.*

------------

You walked Hoya to the lobby. "Why are you still do formal with me?" Hoya asked.

You didn't know how to respond. "Just call me Oppa, or Hoya." You nodded your head.

"Nah, you can call me Howon." You snickered at that name remembering the first time you met this cocky boy.

"What's so funny??" He frowned.

"Sorry. It's just that name doesn't suit you." You replied.

"Oh?" He felt hurt.

"Sorry. I'll still call you Howon though and try not to laugh." You reached in and pinched his cheeks shyly.

He looked at you shocked. "Yah!"

You looked him in the eye. He pinched both your cheeks. You frowned. "Hey!!!" You started to poke him, but he beat you to the tickling.

You were on the floor laughing helplessly as Hoya tickled you.

"Stop! S-Stop! " You begged.

"What do you call me??"

"H-Howon O-Oppa." You continued to laugh. He stopped tickling you and noticed your awkward positions and immediately got up.

The both of you blushed and looked away.

"Ummm.....about tonight....are you going?" You asked breaking the silence.

"Zico did invite me so I guess I would go."

"Cool."

As the two of you awkwardly walked out of the lobby, there was a person secretly watching the two of you the whole time.

He called his boss to report the situation.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZICO!!!!