Party Time! (1)

In Love with a Con Artist

You felt something on your fett and looked down. You saw Hoya trying to lift your foot to wear you shoe. You blushed at his touch and watched him help you.

Dongwoo pulled into the VIP parking lot and parked the car. "We're here guys!"

Everyone perked up and got out of the car. "Sam do you want-----" Woohyun looked at your feet and saw you wore your shoe already.

"Oh, I shall you inside then."Woohyun extended his hand and eyed you up and down. *She looks gorgeous tonight.*

"Why thank you." Dongwoo linked arms with Woohyun and pulled him inside. 

He turned around and winked at us while Woohyun was cursing at him and trying to free himself from his grip .

Hoya turn towards your direction and scratched his head. "Uh... Shall we go? I don't know how this works." He extended his arm and you linked arms with him.

You and Hoya shyly walked inside and saw the other four boys.

You saw Sungjong snickering at you two while the other three was confused.

-------------

When you and Hoya went inside, it was a dark atmosphere filled with strodding lights hitting and bouncing off the walls.

You saw Block B as they went over and greet you.

"I see you brought him here huh??" Kyung nudged you and wiggled his eyebrows. You blushed and didn't respond.

Suddenly the owner in charge came over and hugged Jaehyo's arms.

"Come dance with me!! I did let you have your party here." The middle-aged woman tried to use aegyo.

Jaehyo stood there stunned and mouthed 'help me' towards his friends, but no one responded. "Come on." She pulled him away.

Jaehyo extended both his arms for help, but no one pulled him back. Instead everyone was whistling and rocking back and forth ignoring their friend. *I'll get you guys for this.*

"Are you really not saving him??" You asked Block B.

"He'll be fine. Who said he has to be more good-looking than us." B-Bomb added.

"He's more good-looking than you, but I refuse to admit that." P.O. pouted.

"Whatever. You're in denial." B-Bomb replied to the maknae. Suddenly, his eyes turned wide when he saw a hot girl walk by. *Ohhh hot girl.* Immediately, his inner beast took over as he trailed after the girl.

"ert." P.O mumbled until he saw a girl at a corner crying. He fixed his collar and marched over. "Looks like a cute girl need some comforting tonight." P.O. strutted over with his 'swag walk' and sat next to the girl who immediately sobbed in his chest. He gave a thumbs up sign to his friends showing he's got a girl.

A hip hip song came on and U-Kwon perked up. "Oh this is my jammm!!!" He started to do the glide and slid into the crowd of dancing bodies.

One by one, the Block B boys left you and Hoya alone.

"Hoya-sshi, do you want to go up to the reserved VIP room for karoke??" You shouted in Hoya's ear because of the loud music.

He nodded his head and you dragged his arm towards the VIP rooms.

When the two of you reached the hallway, which was less noisy, he pulled you into a stop.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Howon??"

You bit your lip and blushed. "Sorry. I forgot."

You and Hoya went inside the karoke room, but to spot every Infinite member inside fighting for the mike.

*I was hoping to have some alone time with her/him.* You both thought.

"Oh hey! You're here." Woohyun unwinded your and Hoya's arms and pulled you away.

You turned around a looked at Hoya who just smiled at you, but when you weren't looking at him, immediately his face turned into a scowl.

Woohyun snatched the mike from Sungjong's hands and hand it to you. "Hey!" Sungjong whined. "Too bad. Girls first." Woohyun teased. Hoya plopped himself next to Dongwoo and started to stab his smoothie with the straw.

Dongwoo saw and shook his head. *I think I will need to form a plan against Woohyun.*

Sungyeol who has been quiet all night was observing you and Hoya. *I smell drama.* He smirked then looked at Myungsoo who was looking a bit depressed while poking his drink with a straw.

*-sigh- Looks like there's another heartbroken fella too.*