Can You Help Me?

In Love with a Con Artist

You were half way home when you realized no one was chasing after you. You dragged the rest of your way home. *It wasn't suppose to be like this. Not once had I failed, but why now? I was doing great!*

You slumped your back and sighed while opening your apartment door to find an angry Zico tapping his foot.

"Young lady, where were you for I don't know, HALF THE DAY?!"

You threw your keys on the table. "Out to buy some groceries."

"Oh, then where are they?" You shot up and realized you bought nothing.

"Uh.....in the store?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You may be a good liar to other people, but to me you are the worst."

You slumped in your mini couch. "I don't want to talk about it Zic." You massaged your templed.

This time, he was really worried. "Hey, hey, hey. That's what I'm here for to take care of you and brush away your problems." He said proudly, trying really hard to make you feel better.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better? Cause, it didn't help." You replied sacastically.

"Come on. Cheer up. There is always a solution. You got me and Block B to help." He blinked innocently. You sighed and told him the story.

You were right. He wasn't much of a help to bail you out this time.

He patted your shoulders. "Well, all I can say this time is good luck. I can't help you unless you change schools and move to another city or something, but with our financial instablity, it's quite impossible. Nice knowing ya."

He smiled and left you alone in peace. Just how you like it.

You groaned and ruffled your hair in a frustrating manner. *What am I going to do??* A voice inside your head kept trying to show you the bright side.

*At least you don't have to wear those ugly nerd things. Well, it can't be that bad right? I mean they are the cutes guys/kingkas of the school. They have to show a gentleman image, right?*