CAUGHT!

In Love with a Con Artist

You woke up early in the morning to run some errands. You did not feel like changing so you quickly put on your 'glasses' and jet out the door in your pjs.

You slipped on your ugg boots while wearing a pair of shorts and a white loose tee-shirt. You grabbed your wallet and stuffed some money in your pocket.

You were on your way to the nearest convience store when you spotted Teen Top. You gulped and hope they don't recognize you with your glasses on.

You nervously walked pass them and Let out huge relief when they didn't know it was you. Unfortunately, when you got to the store, they were out of eggs.

You had to walk a few blocks down to another store. You saw Teen Top again. *Just my luck! Why do I keep seeing them?*

You walked pass them, but this time more confidently. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You slowly turned around.

L.Joe was holding a packet of napkins that you dropped. You thanked him and went off. *Phew! That was close.*

L.joe thought your eyes were familiar. "Hey, girl with the glasses!" You turned around nervously.

*I recognize those eyes.* He thought. He walked closer to you.

You felt your heart beat faster. *Should I make a run for it?* He bent down to your height. "Do I know you?"

You shook your head and gulped. "I thought I did." You turned around and walked away.

Suddenly, it hit L.Joe. *It's that freaking girl!* He spun around to see your power-walking away.

You heard loud footsteps behind you. You turned around to see six angry boys running. You ran for your life.

*Oh my shizzies. Just my luck early in the morning.* You started to run as fast as you can. Since you were not in sneakers, you were a bit slower and clumsier.

You skidded to a stop when CAP and Chunji stopped in front of you. You turned around to see an angry L.Joe, Niel and Changjo already behind you with Ricky half-run half about to fall any second trailing behind.

You put up your fist defensively to fight the six boys. You kneed CAP in his area and punched Chunji in the face.

L.Joe and Niel grabbed hold of you, but you ducked and swiftly jabbed each other them in the stomach.

You spin-kicked Changjo who knocked into Ricky who was tying his shoelace. Even though you were a blackbelt in karate, you were worn out by the boys' strong endurance and they quickly brought you down.

They held your wrists and legs together and carried you into their van. You struggled, but it was hopeless. *Zico better notice I'm gone and went to look for me.*