I Love You

In Love with a Con Artist

You and Hoya wandered around Seoul aimlessly. It was almost sunrise when the two of you reached a park.

"Howon-ah,are you all right?" You finally asked.

He turned towards you and placed his hands on your shoulder. "I'm fine. Don't worry."

"B-But you just....."

"I know."

"Why?"

He chuckled. "You still don't know why? I thought you were smart."

"HEY!" You tried to push him away, but he stayed in place. *I hate having a muscular boyfriend.*

"I'm kidding." He kissed your forehead.

"Won't you regret it though?"

Hoya shook his head. "Samantha Kim, from the first day I laid my eyes on you at the hotel pool, I don't know why, but I wanted to get to know you already unlike Woohyun and his cheesy pickup lines."

You blushed at his sweet words. "But-"

He pulled your face closer and planted his lips on yours.

When he released you, he rested his forehead on yours. "No more buts. I won't regret my decision. I really love you. Trust me. I will never hurt you."

You leaned in to kiss Hoya again, but suddenly your stomach rumbled. "Hehe." You covered your stomach feeling embarrassed.

"Didn't you eat back at the club??"

You frowned at him. "Yeah almost five hours ago!!!"

"That's not that long ago."

"Are you trying to say I'm fat??" You pouted and crossed your arms.

"No. Sorry."

You turned away from Hoya. "Come on, baby. We can't have our first quarrel on the first day we go out??" He showed some aegyo.

*I thought this guy was manly.* You chuckled.

"Come ooonnnn. You are beautiful no matter what. I will always love you.~" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You can't help but laugh. "Fine. Buty me breakfast." You ordered.

"Yes ma'm" He saluted and darted off.

You sat down on a bench to wait for him. He suddenly came running back. "You bought it already?" You asked.

"No. I forgot something." He leaned down and pecked you on the cheek then darted off.

--------------

You waited to what seemed like forever. Suddenly a boy about your age who was exercising in the morning hours ran pass you.

He eyed you up and down. *What's a hot girl like her dressed like that sitting all alone??*

He walked over and sat next to you. A bit too close, if I say so myself. You glared at him as he streched out his arms on the bench.

"You like morning weather too?" He asked.

You ignored him. *Why is he sitting so close?* You scooted away, but he scooted closer. *Trying to play hard to get eh?* He smirked.

"So.....what's your name?" He asked.

You gave him a look and started to worry about Hoya. *What's taking him so long? Could something have happened to him? What if Jason got him??*

The teen placed a hand on your bare thigh and whispered in your ear. "You know I live around here. Maybe we can have some fun together."

You gave him a disgusted look. *Who does he think I am. Just because I'm wearing a short black dress......oh right. I look like a e right now.*

You smacked his hand away. "GET THE AWAY FROM ME!!!!" You yelled in English.

The startled teen was shocked. "Foreigner?"

You saw Hoya running back with a brown paper bag. "Sorry. The line was long." He panted.

"I was starting to get worried." Hoya looked at the boy next to you. "Who's that?"

You gave the stranger a death glare.

"Oh you have a boyfriend." He got up to go, but Hoya grabbed his arm. "Yah! Were you just hitting on my girl?"

The boy puffed up his chest to make a tougher image. "Seriously who wouldn't hit on a girl like that." He pointed at you. "Honestly, now that I think of it........"

He walked over and whispered in your ear. "You know you could do much better right?" He smirked.

You balled your fists together and socked in on his nose, giving him a nice nose bleed. You blew air on your fist. "What your mouth next time or it could be worse."

Hoya stared at you in shock and started to sarcastically clap his hands. You grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the angry stranger who screamed something about you will come crawling back to him.

"Woah. My girl is on tough chick." Hoya chuckled.

"Are you calling me manly now??" You frowned.

"No.No.I-I S-Sorry. I should shut up." He ducked his head.

*He's so adorable.* "What did you buy? I'm so hungry." You pouted and patted your lean stomach.

Hoya handed you a breakfast sandwich and a juice box. "Really?? What am I seven??" You stared at Hoya's orange juice. ":I want that!" You pointed like a kid.

He chuckled and switched with you.

After eating breakfast, your feet started to hurt again so Hoya carried you home.

"Take a good night sleep, okay? Girls need their beauty sleep."

"Oh so are you calling me ugly now??" You frowned.

"NO!NO!NO! SORRY I DIDN'T-"

You leaned in and kissed him. "Just kidding." You waved him goodbye and went inside your apartment before he could complain.