Bonding with Maknae Sungjong

In Love with a Con Artist

The long dreadful week had finally passed. Since it was Friday, the Infinite boys wanted to go party else where so they left you alone. Sungjong was not the partying type like his hyungs so he invited you to come to the mall with him.

You agreed and maybe get to know him more, since he was one of the two people in the group that was actually nice to you. Sungjong waited for you at your locker. You swung your school bag around and shut it.

"Come on. Let's go." You said. Sungjong trailed behind you. "So are you going to drive? I never seen you drive before. Sungjong?" You turned around to see him missing.

You traced you steps to see Sungjong being surrounded by a bunch of . You raised an eyebrow not knowing what's going on. You walked over. "Uh...Sungjong?" He smiled awkwardly at you.

"Sungjongie, is this the new slave you and the other oppas were talking about?"

"Omo! Now we can go to the mall together and she can hold the bags of things you buy for us." Another squealed. They two girls clung onto both of Sunjgong's arms.

One of them glared at you and you glared back. "Follow behind us." She ordered. You gawked at her,

"Sungjong." You asked. "How are we getting there?"

Sungjong turned his head around from the pulling girls. "We have to take the bus. I can't drive." You gave him an 'oh' being kind of surprised a rich boy like him does not mind taking public transportation.

------------

After a half hour of being squished on the bus, you finally got off feeling the freedom instead of feeling a bit claustrophobic. You trailed behind Sungjong as the two girlies dragged him around to the name brand stores.

You remembered that day when you met Sungjong, it was the same situation, but instead you made it worse. You felt a bit bad for him and slight guilt for stealing from him even though he was so nice to you.

You sighed as the girls heldup designer bags and squealed. You rolled your eyes at them as they used aegyo to make Sungjong buy them whatever they please.

"Sungjong, aren't you going to say anything? These girls are clearly mooching off of you." You whispered to him.

He shrugged. "Well, usually I'm always over shadowed by my Hyungs and they get all the girls' attention so I guess it's my way of getting recognition. Plus I can't say no it would hurt their feelings."

*This boy is too kind.* You felt bad for him and decided to do something for him. They girls grabbed a bunch of clothing and headed towards the fitting rooms.

While they were changing, you grabbed Sungjong's arms and bolted out of there. You and Sungjong ran to the other side of the mall where they sell video games and food.

Panting, you let go of Sungjong's wrist. "Why did you drag me here? What about them?" Sungjong asked.

"Who cares. This is where we should be at." You showed him the arcade games and food court nearby. Sungjong smiled. "Thanks Noona." He hugged you.

"Yah! We're the same age. Don't call me Noona. I sound old." You joked. *And I just don't get why the hyungs hate you so much. You are so much fun.* Sungjong thought and went to challenge you to a game of DDR.

"Oh you're on. Loser buys food." You happily accepted the challenge.

The rest of the day, you and Sungjong played arcade games and slurped a slushie. He beated you in the countless rounds of DDR while you won him a stuffed bear, shooting hoops.

You kicked his in floor hockey and pool, while he squealed like a little girl when he scored a new high score in ski ball.

---------

When the two of you got hungry, you sat down at the food court and bought some pizza. The two of you had some small talk at first until Sungjong got into real detail about your background,

You didn't hesistate to tell him everything. You told him how you were a rich New York girl who was to be forced into a marriage with a guy named Jason.

Because of this, you ran away from home and lived with Zico, your best friend since you were kid for a while. He was an orphan so your parents never liked him.

After realizing how expensive it was for two people to live in New York with high unemployment and being underaged, thw two of you moved back to Korea, where Zico was born and friended with Block B, who were also street kids.

Since you were underaged, you told Sungjong about how you grew to become a con artist for the past few months. Sungjong was quite impressed with your skills. He thought you were probably doing it for years, but you simply told him, it was the result of living in New York City for so long.

He listened carefully as you told him more about your life. He was flabbergasted at how a rich girl like you who was pampered her whole life, suddenly turn so cunning.

After your life story, you decided to ask about his and Infinite's and why all of you live together.

"You see, our parents are really close especially with buisiness ties. So if you work with one member you are basically working with the other six too. We allgrew up together and wanted out freedom so we decided to move out and live together. Nothing special. We are just rich kids who like to have fun and do what we want before we get serious about succeeding the family buisiness unlike your life, it seems.....fun."

You chuckled. "Sometimes it is, but when it gets intense, it can be a bit scary. No worries, I have my motherly instictive sidekick Zic with me and his friends to bail me out. You should meet them sometime. They are fun like you."

He nodded his head. "I would love to. Meanwhile I can learn something from you guys." He smirked evilly. You just laughed at him.