Wakeup Call

In Love with a Con Artist

It was a nice and calm Saturday morning. Since you had an exhausting week with Infinite, you decided to sleep in. You figured it was the weekend so they boys probably have some kind of plans.

But you were so wrong. At around eight in the morning you got a call from an unfamiliar number.

You blindly searched your nightstand for your ringing cellphone. Groaning like the Grudge, you answered your phone.

"Hello?" You mumbled.

"SAMANTHA KIM! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Someone screamed. You placed the phone away from your ears while the voice kept screaming.

You were still half-awake. When the voice stopped screaming you hung up on the person and went back to sleep.

About half-an hour later, you got a call from the same number, but this time you were more alert.

He yelled at you through the phone again. Since you were still a bit grumpy and tired, you hung up and went back to sleep.

Five minutes later, your cell phone rang again. It was the same number. You did not feel like dealing with this person early in the morning so you took your blanket, wrapped it around your head and took your phone.

Looking like a nun, you zombie walked to Zico's place next door and constantly rang the doorbell. He opened the door with a yawn, still in his bedhair.

"What is it Sam? It's Saturday and still early." Without a word, you threw your ringing phone at him and dragged your feet back to your apartment.

Zico caught your constantly ringing phone, looking confused. *So if a problem comes, she just literally throws it at me huh?*

He answer the phone call, but to be greet with a yelling voice and a few curse words.

"Excuse me?" He replied to the caller.

The caller was silent for a moment. "Who's this I'm calling?"

"Errrr......apparently it's Zico now."

"Do I know you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Sorry. Wrong number?" Then the line went dead. *Well that was weird.*

Zico went back to his peaceful sleep when the caller called, again.

Angry, he answered the phone call, yet again to be greet with the same voice cursing at him, telling him to come over to make breakfast.

Then all was clear, it was one of the Infinite boys calling you, to make them breakfast.

Zico hung up and pounded on your door. "WAKE UP SLEEPHEAD! THOSE DOUCHBAGS ARE CALLING YOU TO YOUR SLAVERY!"

He heard shuffling feet walking towards the door.

You opened the door for him and groaned. "I'm sooooo tired. Tell them I got into an accident and died."

Zico was tapping his foot with his Hello Kitty pj pants. "You tell them. I'm tired. Bye." He threw your cellphone back at you.

Reluctantly, you dragged yourself to the bathroom and got ready.

--------

You finally arrived at the mansion, but to be only greeted by the one and only cranky pants, Nam Woohyun.

You rolled your eyes at him. "You know how many times I called you? You are late?"

You gave him a glare. "And do you realize it's the weekend and early in the morning? Your little group of friends aren't even awake yet!!!!"

"Oh yes they are, they all minus Dongwoo went out for a jog. Now go make breakfast. I'm hungry." He pushed you to the kitchen. "And personally deliever it to my room."

You clenched your fists tight. *Stupid guy. Before all this he was annoying and such a stalker now he's the biggest jerk of all seven of them.*

Out of no where, L came up behind you, scaring the life out of you. "You need some help?" He asked with his poker face. You looked at him up and down. He was still in his pjs.

"I thought you all went for a jog."

L chuckled. "And you believe that greasy guy? We don't even wake up this early, but it's because of him screaming so loudly on the phone and strangling Sungjong early in the morning for your number that woke all of us up."

You raised an eyebrow. Now you were sure Nam Woohyun is out to get you. You shook your head and prepared breakfast with L's help.