Trouble = in need of Rescue

In Love with a Con Artist

You struggled and screamed your lungs out. Hoya was looking for you and saw you being carried away by Jason.

"Guys! He got her!!!!" Hoya screamed and ran after you.

Unfortunately, Jason was not a very fast runner so by the time he got out of the church, he was once again surrounded by Infinite and  Block B.

"Where's my swat team??"

"They fainted when P.O. dropped another bomb before we left." U-kwon high-fived P.O. with an evil chuckle.

"Darn them" Jason muttered and let you down.

"GIVE. HER. BACK." Hoya's eyebrows furrowed together in anger.

Jason smirked and held you hostage. He took out a gun and pointed it at your head.

"Take another step and she will be history."

"I thought you love her. If you truly love her you wouldn't hurt her." A girl voice shouted.

Everyone turned around and saw Iseul step up.

"Shut up . You traitor. You betrayed me. We were suppose to be a team. When I get Sam, you get Hoya."

Iseul shook her head. "That's what I thought too, until I saw how you promised not to hurt Howon Oppa, but broke it. That's when I realized this was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. I should have listened to my guidance counselor."

Everyone looked at Woohyun as he flashed a peace sign. The boys rolled their eyes at him. "What? I have good advice you know." He smiled.

"Jason, listen to me. Let her go. If you truly love her, seeing her happy is what matters." Iseul convinced.

"My policy is if I can't have her then she shall be destroyed."

"What is that??" A deep voice yelled.

Everyone turned around to see a man in his early fifties, hair gelled back with a spirnkle of white hairs, and dressed in an expensive Armani suit.

"Mr. Park?" You squeaked.

"D-D-D-Dad???" Jason stuttered.

"DAD?!" Everyone said in unison.

At the same time Mr. and mrs. Kim stepped up with Mr. Park.

"Mom? Dad? what are you doing here?" You asked confused.

"Hi honey!!" Your mom waved.

"Zico called us about Jason. Honey, why didn't you tell us?"

You looked down on the ground.

"We called Mr. Park here and he flew from Japan to punish his son." Mrs. kim smirked.

"Dad, I-I thought you had a b-business trip in J-Japan. W-Why are you back? I-I-Isn't it important??" Jason stuttered and tried to hide the gun away.

"I can't believe my son is this psychotic to actually threaten my best friend's daughter to marry him." Mr. Park shook his head.

"No dad. I love this girl."

Mr. Park marched over towards his son and pulled his ear. "Ahhhhhhh. Dad. It hurts. Aghhhhh"

"I will cancel all your credit cards, take away your car and any other luxury until you realized what you just did."

"But daaaaddddd!!!" He whined.

"You should be happy I did not disinherit you. Now tonight you will fly back to America."

Everyone cheered and high-fived each other."Yay!!!!! Jason's gone."

------------

"No so fast young lady." Mr. Kim frowned at you.

You gulped knowing you are in bigggg trouble.