All Patched Up?

In Love with a Con Artist

Hoya was about to get out of the classroom when he heard a familiar voice.

"But I am sick. Why can't you just let me call my 'guardian' and let him pick me up??"

"I'm sorry Sam-sshi, but the nurse could not diagnose any fevers or any other symtoms of sickness."

"B-But."

"I'm sorry, but you are one of the top students at school so you should be a role model to other students. We can't let you off like this. Now go to lunch. You missed half the day already." The administrator pushed you into her classroom, making you collide with Hoya.

You rubbed your head in pain. Hoya extended and arm out to help you up, but you just stared at him and got up yourself.

You went to your usual seat to find all these girly things on your desk. *What happened here? Did some prancy princess throw up on my desk?*

You shoved all those obnoxious girl materials onto the floor and took you books inside the desk.

Hoya grabbed onto your wrist. "Where are you going?"

"A place where I can't see a guy named Lee Howon."

You ripped his grip on your wrist off of you, but he tugged onto your other arm, making your books fall.

Annoyed, you bent down to gather your books. Hoya tried to help you, but you smacked his hand away.

"What was that for? I was trying to help."

"I don't need any Hoya germs."

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you??" Hoya growled starting to get annoyed.

You ignored him and started to gather your books. "Yah! Answer me or I'll kiss you."

"If you come near me, you won't be called a man anymore, if you know what I mean."

Hoya was taken back at your threat. "Sam, Are you okay? I read that sometimes women have these emotional rollarcoasters every month. Are you on yours?" He tugged onto your arms lightly.

"What?!"

Hoya hugged your waist. "I'm sorry I almost snapped at you. I know it must be tough for girls to get cramps and everything. For you, I will tolerate it. Just give me a warning okay?"

*What is he talking about?* You realized Hoya was hugged you so you elbowed his abdomen which gave you a stinging feeling on the edge of your elbow. *Damn him. He's been working out those abs of his.*

You walked out of the classroom with Hoya clutching onto his pained stomach.

-------------

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Lee Howon! Let me go! Where are you taking me???" You tried you kicked yourself out of Hoya's strong arms.

Hoya gently placed you in sitting position inside the janitor's closet as he locked the door with only the two of you inside.

"Y-Yah! Lee Howon, what are you doing? You know I'm a blackbelt." You said as you stood up.

He bent down to your height. "I will never do anything to hurt you. I just want to talk to you."

When Hoya said how he wouldn't hurt you, he the waterworks to your eyes. You started to cry. Hoya was shocked and confused since he never saw you cry before.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around you. "There, there." He patted you and hugged you tighter.

For some reason being in Hoya's embrace made you feel so much safer, but at the same time, you felt a sword piercing through your heart.

You did not hug him back, but cried in his arms. *I thought I would never shed a tear for this guy.*

-----------

When Hoya felt you had calmed down, he released you. "Do you want to tell me what happened now?"

Your red puffy eyes suddenly became murderous. *How can he not know??*

Hoya caressed your cheek and wiped the remaining tear stains on your cheek.

You did not stop him well, because you still had feelings for him and you enjoy his every touch. You were developing mixed feelings of hate and love towards the man standing in front of you, leaning in.

Unexpectedly, Hoya's lips landed on yours with his arms wrapped securely around your waist, pulling you towards him.

You hands rested comfortable on his broad muscular chest as you shut your eyes, letting Hoya's lips do the magic.

You missed those perfect lips of his so much that you forgot how much he had hurt you.

When realization hit you, you pushed him away and started to gasp for air.

You unlocked the door and flew out of the closet.

Thankfully, lunch was over so you and Hoya had to return to class.

On your way back, you touched your lips. *What was that back there?* You wanted to hold in your smile, but couldn't contain them. *He kissed me?*

---------------

When you got back into the classroom, you saw almost everyone returned so you sat back on your seat and gathered the books Hoya made you drop on the floor.

"Ahem! Excuse me?" A high-pitched squeaky voice that annoyed you so much spoke up.

You looked at the tall thin girl and immediately recognized her. *It's that girl in the picture.* Your insides were boiling with anger.

"Can I help you?" You gave her an attitude.

"You're in my seat you poor filthy scumbag." She spatted at you.

"Excuuuse you~ But this was my seat first. I sit here."

Iseul slammed her hand on the desk hoping to intimidate you. "Well, now I sit here with my Howonnie Oppa."

*Okay, now she's crossed the line!!* You pushed out of your seat, causing it to flip over as you slammed both hands on the table and on leg up on another chair.

Iseul was startled a bit by how intimidating you can be. "I sat here for the past half a year and I.WILL.NOT.MOVE." You emphasized with a raised voice.

Hoya came in just in time to see the two of you argue.

"Howonnie!~" Iseul sang and linked arms with him. "She took my seat. Now where am I going to sit. I want to be with you." She said with the most whinest voice a girl can have.

You rolled your eyes at her and realized something. *Why am I fighting with this chick over a seat next to Hoya? Didn't I tell myself just yesterday I would get over him??*

"Fine. Have your ing seat." You cursed in English and planted yourself next to Woohyun who was now delighted you'rehis desk partner.

Even though Iseul, being the idiot she was could not understand, she was glad you gave up.

"Fiesty." Sungyeol coughed, while enjoying the show.

*Does she not want to sit next to me? Why does she hate me? I thought we just kissed.* Hoya frowned at how easily you gave up. *Well, I'm not giving up.*

Hoya went over to his desk and grabbed his belongings and chair. "Oppa! Where are you going??" Iseul stomped her foot.

Hoya shoved Woohyun aside and planted his seat between you and Woohyun. "Hey! I need my space." Woohyun whined.

You saw what Hoya did for you and stared out the window to hide your smiling face.