Party Time! (2)

In Love with a Con Artist

Sungyeol sat next to Myungsoo and took his drink.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Get your own!" He frowned.

Sungyeol refused to listen and took a big sip of his drink. "Fine I'll get another one." Myungsoo got up to leave, but Sungyeol pulled him back down.

"I know what's your problem,"

Myungsoo glared at the older one. "What don't you know?" He sat back down.

Sungyeol patted the younger one on the back. "It's okay. You'll find someone, hopefully."

"But it just hurts to see her with Woohyun." Myungsoo rested his head on Sungyeol's shoulders as he almost choked on his drink at the name Woohyun.

"Woohyun?! Are you kidding me?" She doesn't like Woohyun. Idiot! Can't you tell she's annoyed and taking small looks at Hoya??"

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Okay. At least I feel better I lost to Hoya Hyung. He's a good guy and will treat her right."

"Yeah. Yeah. Now get off me. Your head is heavy." Sungyeol shoved Myungsoo's head away.

"B-But I'm heartbroken right now! I need comfort." Myungsoo pouted.

"Eh! What the hay!" Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's head. Dongwoo bounced over to the Myungyeol couple with a cheesy smile. "Hey dongsaengs!" He beamed.

The two jerked up in suspicion. "What do you want from us Dongwoo Hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"He wants us to join him in his plan of getting Sam and Hoya together and getting rid of Woohyun." Sungyeol took another sip of Myungsoo's drink.

Dongwoo stared at them in awe. "Wow. Sungyeol no wonder you're the genius here."

"Of couse." Sungyeol cockily replied with a smile. "But we are not using your plan since it always fails."

Dongwoo pouted. "Aww. It took me a while to think of it though."

"Too bad. Who's the smart one here?"

"What cha doing???" Sunggyu suddenly appeared and sat with his dongsaengs. The trio looked at their leader.

Sunggyu scratched his head. *I know those looks.*

--------------

Sungjong sat next to Hoya. "Hyung, cheer up man! At least Sam is with us!" He tried to look on the bright side.

"Yeah, but Woohyun Hyung." He mumbled angrily and glared at Woohyun who is about to make a move and wrap his arm around you while singing in the mike.

*He better not touch her!* Hoya thought as he eyed Woohyun's arm slowly slipping near your waist.

You were having fun singing and had your guard down so you didn't notice Woohyun was inching himself closer to you.

Out in the blue, Sunggyu came over and grabbed Woohyun's mike away.

"My turn!" He yelled.

"Hey! I was singing!!!!" Woohyun frowned.

"Too bad."

"Fine." Woohyun placed your mike down and dragged you out of the room. "Let's go dancing outside." You were about to protest, but today, Woohyun seemed extra strong and persistent.

You and Woohyun were on the dance floor with a lot of crowded bodies. You can see U-Kown and B-Bomb showing off their skills to woo the ladies.

You snickered when Zico and Kyung slipped their way into their 'solo' gig and started to mock them.

Unknowingly, you started to bob to the beat while looking at Block B and their crazy moves. You turned around and noticed Woohyun was quite close to you. You backed away a bit, but bumped into someone.

You noticed Woohyun's erted smile and rolled your eyes. You got off the dance floor as Woohyun trailed after you.

"Where are you going?"

*To a place where you aren't there.* "I want to sing." You lied.

You were heading back to the VIP room when Myungsoo and Sungyeol popped out. "Hey!!! Woohyun Hyung." The two looped their arms around Woohyun's and dragged him away.

He tried to protest, so the two boys lifted him up and carried him away. Myungsoo turned around and saw the stunned you. *I hope you can be happy with Hoya Hyung.*

As if right on the dot, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungjong were pushing the fuming Hoya out of the room. At the sight of Hoya, you perked up and smiled.

"Howon!" You yelled across the hall. At first Hoya was resisting his friends to come out and see you and Woohyun dancing, but now his angry/jealous face turned into his million dollar smile.

He quickly dashed towards your side, as the members shook their heads.

"Hey."

"Hey." You waved and ducked your head down shyly.

"Ummmmm.........." Hoya turned around to see his friends motioning him to bring you to dance.

You still had your head down while playing with your fingers.

"So......do you want to dance?" He asked shyly.

You looked up at him. "S-Sure." You blushed when your eyes made contact.

"L-Let's go then." He grabbed your hand and interlaced them together.

*OMG! He's holding my hand again!* You quietly spazzed.