The Picture

In Love with a Con Artist

You opened your apartment door for Zico.

Panting, he came in resting his hands on his knees. "Why did you call me in such a hurry?" He said all in one breath.

"Where are all the wallets I stole? I want to look for a specific one."

Zico looked at you wide eyed. "Do you know how many wallets you stole?!"

You casually shrugged your shoulders. "Well, bring them all here."

"Well,........." Zico started while playing with his fingers. "Well what? You didn't eat them did you?" You blurted sarcastically.

"No...but....You see, U-Kwon has this other part-time job where he sell second hand things and......."

"You didn't?!" You took a box od tissues and boinked him on the head. You ran pass Zico and knocked on U-kwon's doors.

U-Kwon just woke up hence his bedhair and mumbled. "Sam?!" His eyes opened wider. "What-" Without permission, you ran into his messy one room apartment.

You dug everywhere for the stole wallets, but you couldn't find it. U-Kwon scratched his messy head in confusion when Zico came in calmly.

"What's wrong with Sam?" U-kwon asked. "I told her about you selling the wallets and she is trying to look for them."

"Oh, well. Buisiness was booming for me. I sold them all." U-kwon said proudly and a bit loud for you to hear.

"WHAT?!" Zico and U-kwon jumped from your sudden scream. "YOU SOLD THEM ALL?!"

U-Kwon tugged onto Zico's sleeve. "What is she saying?" He whispered. Zico translated for him. Everytime you were pissed off you would ramble on and on in English without knowing it.

"Uh.....Sam...." U-kwon raised his hand like a student trying to get his teacher's attention. You looked at him.

"I only sold the wallets not the IDs and other stuff in them. I shoved them all in a box. U-kwon shoved away all the newspaper in the way and dug in a bookshelf.

He handed you a giant box filled with pictures, cards etc. "You can have the whole thing if you want. It's useless anyway."

You took the box and went back to your apartment. You and Zico looked through the entire box of items. Zico had no clue what you were looking for but tried to help anyways.

*BINGO* You found a picture of a boy that looked almost like Hoya, but a bit younger surrounded with his siblings and parents.

*I knew this was familiar. Maybe I should return it. He did save my life. Well, accidentally though. I'll think about it.* Zico gave you a weird look and watch you place the picture carefully in your school bag.