New Job

In Love with a Con Artist

You were snuggling up the wall not knowing what was happening. L saw the seven Block B boys coming out of their dorms as they approach him.

At first he was confused until he noticed the unfriendly looks on their face. L backed away from them and was trapped between them and the wall.

He gulped, not knowing what to do. *Seven against one is never fair.*

"Hyung, he was the creeper staring at noona in the car." P.O. pointed out like a little kid.

Zico walked up to L keeping his poker face on.

"So you like Sam?" He asked.

L gulped. *What should I say?* L forced out a smile.

Zico smacked L's chest lightly. "About time that man-lady found a guy. A cute one too." He chuckled.

L sighed in relief. The Block B members looked at their leader, confused. "Hyung, isn't he a bad person?" P.O. asked.

Zico smacked him on the head. "No! You goofus! He's part of Infinite."

"How did you know?" L asked curious.

Zico pointed at you.

You were sleeping when suddenly you started to kick and throw your arms all over the place.

"Here she goes again." Zico said. The Block B boys just laughed at you and continue to watch you in action as you slept.

"What is she doing?" L asked amused.

"She's having that same dream she has been having ever since she left her home. She's probably dreaming about kicking Jason's to Jupiter."

"Who's Jason?"

Zico sighed. "Long story. Carry her inside and I'll open the door. I'll explain to you later."

------------

You woke up to a constant knock on your apartment door.

You walked over to opened the door, but to be greeted by Block B.

"What do you boys want? I'm tired." You yawned.

They all stepped inside. "You've been sleeping all day. You need to get out and stop being a hermit crab." Kyung said and plopped himself on your couch, snatching the bag of potato chips on the coffee table. "Oh and don't eat too much junk food. You'll get fat." He joked.

You took a pillow and threw it at him. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Take you to work." Zico replied.

"What?!"

"Well, Jaehyo here managed to 'persuade' our boss, you know the middle-aged unmarried but bitter woman? to give you a job at the club." B-Bomb explained.

"Yes. And you better thank me for it because I endured some painful memories." Jaehyo shivered.

You chuckled. "So when do I start?"

"Tonight." They all chanted together.

"What time?"

"Half hour." They all said together again.

"What?! And now you wake me up???" You bolted to the bathroom to get ready while Block B sat and chilled at your crib.


Don't forget to answer the poll!!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9045