Infinite and Block B's Mission (Part 2)

In Love with a Con Artist

"An explaination would be nice." You crossed your arms.

"Aigoo, is little Sammie angry??" Hoya cooed.

You smacked his arm. "And I was so worried something bad might happen to you." You frowned.

"You look pretty today."

"Save it Lee howon." You scooted away from him to the other side of the pew. He scooted closer towards your direction.

"Will you guys stop?? You are going to make me throw up my breakfast." P.O. whined.

"Anyway.......back on topic."

"So we all decided to re-watch the video Jason sent us." Myungsoo started.

"And when we did, we noticed there was something suspicious about the wall. I don't know if the place Hoya was being hiden in was filthy or what because there were a lot and I mean A LOT of trash in the background and coincidentally, there was a crushed metal pan in the background." Sungyeol continued

"Lemme finish! Lemme finish!!!" P.O. raised his hand.

"No." Zico ignored the maknae. "So thanks' to P.O.'s computer skills we manage to zoom in to see the reflection of the metal pan."

"Yup! It's all me. The smart maknae." P.o. complimented himself.

"Okay. we get it." B-Bomb hissed at the younger one.

"And in the reflection of the metal pan we saw Iseul. She had a worried and regretful expression on as we saw how Hoya was getting hurt. From then on, we knew Hoya was going to be safe." Zico finished.

"And what if I wasn't were you really going to leave me like that??" Hoya yelled.

"Trust me. Iseul is crazy about you, but not up to the point where she would kill you so no one can have you." Woohyun explained.

"How would you know?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow out of jealousy.

"Because actually listened to her."

"She hates your guts. Why would she tell you anything??"

"I have my ways." Woohyun smiled and started to laugh shaking his shoulders up and down.

"His ways as in he snuck into the guidance counselor's office to steal a girl's numbe, but coincidentally Iseul came in to talk so he pretended to be the counselor." Dongwoo snickered.

"yah! You make me sound like a creep." He smacked Dongwoo.

"Maybe because you all." Everyone said together.

"Okay. Maybe I am." Woohyun mumbled bitterly.

-----------------

"So what are we going to do with this guy??" Jaehyo screamed still trying to pin down the struggling Jason.

The boys could no longer hold him and so Jason threw a kick at each boy and started to run away. He took out his cellphone and made a call.

Within seconds the swat team came rushing in and surrounded both Infinite and Block B.

"How in the world are we going to fight all these men with weapons??" Kyung stuttered cowardly.

"I don't know, but just fight?" Sungjong added.

All the boys started to charge towards the men armed in gear.

Being trained for years in martial arts, the boys knocked out the weapons off the men's hands and took it themselves.

"You imbicles!!! You're the swat team and you're losing to a bunch of High schoolers.'

"We're not in high school." Block B yelled.

"Fine, you're losing to a bunch of losers." Jason smirked earning a punch in the face from you.

"You're welcome." You hissed and kicked a man in his stomach.

--------------

Within a couple minutes of fighting, a disturbing odor lingered around the whole church.

"What's that smell??" everyone covered their mouths and coughed, trying to gasp for some air.

"hehehe. Sorry guys. I have been constipated lately. It was me." P.o. shyly raised his hand.

"Ughh!!!! P.O. what the hell, man. You should be called P.U. instead." B-Bomb glared the the younger one.

While everyone was busy fanning the smell away, you were caught off guard and was dragged away.

You struggled and fought your way, but Jason was as good of a fighter as you were.

He pinned you on the floor and tied up your arms and legs swiftly and carried you out of the church.