The First Victim, Sunggyu

In Love with a Con Artist

It was summer so you did not have school. This gave you the opportunity to 'earn more money' in the daytime. Zico got a job in the morning working at a convience store so you are alone in the morning.

You were walking down a crowded street and noticed a man handing a balloon to a little kid. *BINGO! Nice guy equals easy target.*

You followed him into a less crowded street. You put eye droppers in your eyes as 'fake tears', and bumped into him.

"I'm soooo sorry!!" You said with your head down and shaky voice. "Oh it's okay." He gave you a bright smile.

You ducked your head down. "Thank you for forgiving me. You are such a kind person."

"Oh no problem. I-is there something wrong? Can I help you with something?" Sunggyu asked. You shook your head and left, but he pulled your arm out of sympathy.

You look straight at him with your famous puppy dog eyes. "Come on. Tell me. I love to help others if I can as long as it's not illegal."

You let out a small chuckle. "B-but won't you think I'm lying to you though? I mean you are a total stranger."

"Nahhh. You look so sad and innocent. What's the worst that could happen?" he said.

You gave him a bow, but still hesitated to tell him. He kept insisting and you finally gave in. *Goofball falling for my acts* You thought.

"Well, you see.......my grandmother and I live together. I have no parents or aunts and uncles to take care of me so we are really close. But recently, she had a heart attack and underwent surgery. She survived, but I don't have to money to pay off the debt I borrow from the loan sharks. They came to me today and said if I don't pay them back, t-they w-will....." You started to sobb.

Sunggyu who felt sorry for you decided tohelp you. "How much do you owe?"

"1,000,000 won. ($1000 USD)" You sobbed as Sunggyu handed you a tissue. You blew your nose.

"Oh that's no big deal. I can give it to you now. Come follow me to the atm." You followed him and he took out his card to get money.

He handed you the money. You bowed to him so many times and thanked him. You even gave him a hug and he hugged you back. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'm glad I can help."

You thanked him once more and left. While leaving, you let out a smirk. "Stupid." You took out the wallet you stole from Sunggyu and the money he gave you. "Such an easy target."

You went home to tell Zico about your first day and how smooth it went.

Meanwhile, Sunggyu wanted to by an ice cream cone before he headed home. He reached inside his pocket for his wallet.

He patted all his pockets. *Where my wallet go?* He searched again. *I had it with me when I help that gir-..............ARGH!!! That girl was a thief! She stole my ing wallet. ing B*tch If I see you again, I swear your life is over!!*