Kicked Out

In Love with a Con Artist

After a long dreadful day at school. Hoya headed home. You offered to accompany him, but instead he took you home safely so he can have some time to himself.

Hoya headed towards his mansion he shared with Infinite. He was going to flip tables and question his friends why were they transferring?

He angrily punched in the passcode, but all the door said was 'access denied'. Now he was beyond pissed and raging. He punched in the passcode again and again, but access was still denied.

Instead of being pissed, now he was confused. *What is going on??*

He went around the back of the house and pulled out a key to the back door. He unlocked the door and went inside the empty mansion.

"Hello?" He shouted, but his voice echoed in across the wide lifeless living room. *Where are they?*

Hoya headed upstairs to check if they were there, but to be greeted with a few unfamiliar voices. Frowning, Hoya headed towards the source, which was his room.

He randomly grabbed a broom and barged into his room. The surprised men stared at Hoya who was holding up a broom about to beat the life out of the strangers.

That's when he recognized the men. They were his father's many many body guards. Actually he only recognized the patch on their uniform.

"Why are you guys here?" He frowned.

The guy with the headset stepped up to answer. "Hoya, master. Your father placed strict orders to take everything from you, including your right to this mansion."

"So? They what about my friends? Is it his doing too??"

The guy shook his head. "Your friends were ordered by their parents to move back and change schools."

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

The guy handed him a cellphone. "Hello Lee Howon."

"Father? Why are you doing this?"

"You want that girl, right? So I will take away everything from you including your friends."

"YOU........"

"I told you. You will regret this. I will give you one more chance. Iseul is coming back from Busan to visit you. If you come and meet her, I will clear some matters with your friend's parents."

"Fine....I'll come, but I WILL NOT marry that girl."

"Oh we'll see about that." The line on the other side went dead.

The guy with the headset approached Hoya. "Sorry, master, but this is private property so I have to ask you to leave."

Willingly, Hoya walked out of the mansion and never looked back.

-------------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the line, Mr. Lee threw the phone on the floor in frustration. "Argh! What kind of son do I have? Why is he so stubborn???" He roared.

Mrs. Lee came in with three cups of freshly brewed tea imported from England.

"Yeobo. Calm down. We have Jason here to help." She set down the tea set and took a cup of tea and made her way to the leathered chair where the spoiled brat sat.

"Here you go, Jason-sshi. This tea is imported from England. I hope it suits your taste."

Jason took a sip and gave a thumbs up.

"Are you sure this plan will work?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Of course."

"You never answered me why are you so willing to help me and become business partners too??"

"Because your son has something I want. As for business partners, let's just say it's a little exchange for a favor." He smirked and took another sip of tea.