Sungjong

In Love with a Con Artist

You woke up in the late afternoon, and felt lazy. You did not feel like 'working' today. Instead you want to head to the mall and chill around.

Since Zico has an official job, you went to the mall yourself while he worked. You took the bus to one of the biggest malls in Seoul. On the bus you saw a girl-ish guy talking and laughing with two girls.

*Aish! How can guys be go girly these days.* You thought. The bus got more crowded and you gave up your seat for an old lady.

You end up standing next to the girlish guy and his two friends. They couldn't stop squealing which made you slightly irritated especially if they are squealing in your ear.

When you stop came, you bolted out as fast as lightning. *Finally, some peace and quiet. I wonder if this big mall hires high school students. It doesn't hurt to check does it? I mean I am here.*

You went from store to store asking about job applications, but end up getting turned down. So you gave up for the day and decided to have some fun yourself.

You were actually enjoying the time you have yourself until you met the girly guy and his two girlfriends. You rolled you eyes and was about to walk the other way until you heard one of the girls squealed.

"Sungjongie Oppa, can you buy me a coach bag?" The girl clung onto his arm and performed some aegyo and so did the other girl. You smirked. *Some friends they are.*

Then an idea hit you. *Since you're a rich boy you wouldn't care about the money. Plus I'm sure he would rather give me the money than those s that are mooching off of him.*

You followed him all day. The annoying girls kept asking Sungjong to buy them brand name clothing and bags. You rolled your eyes. *Better not spend all your money on those s! Save some for me to steal Sheesh! When are you leaving?? I'm getting tired.*

Finally, you heard he was leaving. Immediately, you rushed out of the main entrance of the mall. You quickly sat on a bench and began looking for the boy. *Aish! Where is he??*

You saw him coming towards your direction, and ice cream cone. *If this isn't for money, I would never talk to that dork.* You covered you face with your palms and bagan to fake sob.

You secretly put eyedrops in your eyes as fake tears again. You sobbed louder, but it seems he can't hear you. *Is this boy deaf??* You even noticed by standers looking at you weirdly.

You ignored them and cried harder. Finally Sungjong came over and sat next to you. "What's wrong?" He patted your back and gave you a slight hug.

"M-m-my boyfriend. H-h-he cheated on me and d-dumped me" You sobbed louder taking a small peek at the sympathetic boy.

"Aww. It's okay." He hugged you tighter. "There are so many fishes in the sea. I'm sure you can find a much better boy that will treat you ten times better." *I feel so bad for her.* Sungjong thought.

You lightened your sob. "Thanks stranger."

"Hold that thought." You were about to hug him and steal his wallet, but he zipped away. *DAMN* In about a minute, Sungjong came towards your direction and handed you a nice cream cone.

"Here you go. Cheer up!" You blinked at him innocently and mouth a 'thank you'. Then you gave him the biggest hug ever while snatching his precious wallet stuffed with big bills.

"Thank you so much Oppa! I have to go home now before my mom grounds me." You winked at him, turned around and left. Sungjong sat ther and waited for his ride home.

*Such a pretty and innocent girl. What kind of idiot would cheat and breakup with a girl like her?* Sungjong shook his head in disbelief.

As soon as you turned around, you let out a small smirk out of happiness at your success. *Free ice cream and money? Today is my day afterall.*

You decided to not take the bus and skip to Zico's job happily.

--------

"Hey Zic!" You waved. Zico was stacking some inventory at the snack section of the store. "Sup, Sam. How was your day without me?"

"It was great."

"Did you find a job?"

You shook your head. "Then how is it great?" He got a little too loud so his co-worker gave him a weird little look. He blushed and hid himself under the snacks.

You chuckled. "Goofus." He gave you a glare. You took out a wallet and showed him the thick wad of cash. "This is why my day was great."

His eyes bulged out. "Did you hit on some rich kid or something?"

"You could say something like that. So when are you gonna work with me?"

He shushed me to be quieter. "Tonight okay? You know Block B works at this club near our crib. They said we can try it out for one night to see what happens. If all goes well, then we can 'chill' there often. If we fail, Block B said they will take care of it for us."

He winked at you, and shooed you to go home and get ready.