When In a Deep Sleep

In Love with a Con Artist

After preparing breakfast for Infinite and the little 'incident' in Woohyun's room, you left whether the boys like it or not. You were tired, it was the weekend and you had no intentions of doing anything, but sleep.

Before youl eft, an arm stopped you.

"Sam, do you want a ride back?" L mumbled to you.

You smiled. *At least I can nap for a while.* "Sure, lead the way."

Woohyun came down just in time to see you almost getting out the door. "Yah! Where do you think you're going?" He yelled from the steps catching the attention of the other five hungry pigs.

You turned around and stuck your tongue at him. "Come on, L. Let's go." You pulled L as he grabbed his keys.

Woohyun came running towards the door with his slippers on. "Yah! I didn't let you go." *I wanted you to spend the weekend with me.*

"Hyung, come eat. The food is really good." Sungjong yelled from the kitchen table.

Woohyun slumped his shoulders and marched up the stairs.

-------

You got in the car with L. It was a quiet ride home since you fell asleep. When you got there, you were in a very deep sleep from the tireness and dealing with Woohyun.

L just stared at your angelic sleeping figure. Despite your fiety attitude and your cunning ways, you actually looked innocent when you slept.

The way you scrunched your nose and pouted yourlips made L go crazy. *She looks totally different when she's sleeping. So innocent and angelic.*

He move your bangs that was starting to cover your face.

Meanwhile, P.O. was whistling and walking down the streets. He perked up when he saw an expensive black SUV car parked outside their run-down apartment building.

Curious, he took a look inside to see who it was. He saw you sleeping in the passenger's seat while L was on the driver's seat staring at you.

*Is he some creep? He looks like some love-crazed dude staring at Sam noona. I should warn Zico hyung about this creeper.*

He ran off and up the apartment building.

L got out of the car and opened the door tothe passenger seat.

He lifted you up bridal style and carried you to our apartment. He couldn't help but smile at you and felt his racing heartbeat.

When he reached your apartment door, he tried to look for your keys, but noticed you don't have pockets.

L gently placed you in sitting position on the floor with your back leaning against the wall.

He was going to knock on your neighbor's door (Zico) for help, but suddenly, the whole Block B gang came out glaring at him.


Can you guys answer this poll????   http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9045