Evil Zico

In Love with a Con Artist

You woke up from the sound of a pencil dropping on the ground. You rubbed your eyes to see it was already dawn.

*We fell asleep?* You looked around and remembered you were at Zico's apartment. *I guess the boys slept at my crib...again!*

You looked at the peaceful Hoya sleeping away as you unintentionally started to smile. *He is really good-looking. He looks like a kid, so calm inhis sleep.* You touched his hair. *His hair is soft too.*

You traced your fingers on his perfect features. He felt ticklish and shifted in his sleep causing you to slightly jump. You propped your elbows on the table and looked at his angelic face.

*Wait! What am I doing?* You snapped back to reality and felt your heart beating. *I can't. I can't.* You were trying to hypnotize yourself telling yourself how you can't fall for Hoya, but it was too late.

Temptation has gotten the best of you as you started to lean in to kiss his cheek. You planted a light kiss and felt a rush of heat on your face.*OMO! I think, I do like him. I can't* You shook your head.

Meanwhile, you did not noticed there was a small movement from the door. Zico snickered as he saw you secretly plant a kisson Hoya's cheek.

*So she likes this guy huh? Too bad poker face boy. My little Sam likes this muscle boy over here.* He shook his head and made a dash back to your apartment.

He took a horn and made loud sounds with it to wake up his friends.

"Guys, I know what we're doing today." He smirked.

B-Bomb rubbed his eyes. "Dude! It's so early. What's your problem?? We're not part of the Phineas and Ferb cast." He sarcastically remarked.

Zico threw a pillow at him. "Anyway......You would not believe what I just saw."

"What??" They all said in unison.

"You know Sam has been acting weird lately, and how she never seem to have gone on a date?"

"Isn't she always acting weird? And I thought she doesn't date." Kyung replied.

Zico threw him a look. "Well remember that boy from yesterday she was suppose to tutor??" He started to smile evilly.

"................................."

"Aww come on! Not one person paid attention???" He roared.

"................................"

"The mean looking guy??" Zico said with a monotone.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

*Sheeesh! They are a bunch of idiots.* "Anyway.....I saw Sam secretly kissed him on the cheek when I went to grab a roll of toliet paper in my apartment." He giggled like a little girl while covering his mouth.

"OMG!"

"SAM LIKES SOMEONE?!"

"DID THEY DO ANYTHING ELSE?"

"WHAT ELSE DID YOU SEE??"

"DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE??"

"HYUNG, YOU WENT TO GET TOILET PAPER?? THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM HERE." Everyone stared at the maknae. "What? It's true. see?" He held out a roll.

"Sam likes someone right now which is a once in a life time chance for her and all you care about is Zico getting toilet paper??" U-Kwon smacked him in the head.

"Owww." P.O. rubbed his brusied head. "What about that poker face guy we saw last time?"

"Pssshhh! He's history." Zico waved his hand.

Suddenly, the Block B boys witnessed an uncomfotable smirk on their leader's face.

Everyone scooted over away from the evil leader. "He's scary when he plots." P.O. squirmed.