Party Time! (3)

In Love with a Con Artist

Honestly, you were never really good at dancing. You only knew how to bob your head to the beat of a song, nothing more.

Hoya dragged you to the dance floor as you stood there frozen.

"Aren't you going to dance?" Hoya asked while shoot out his flawless dance moves.

You stared at Hoya in amazemnet. *He's really good. And he looks stunning when he dances.*

You bit your lip and suddenly felt self-concious about yourself.

You held on to your other arm as you stare at the other dancing bodies having a good time.

Hoya sensed your uneasiness. "Do you know how to dance?" He asked bluntly.

You shook your head in shame. His chuckled surprised you. "So I guess there is something you're not good at. Wait until I tell Sungyeol" He smirked.

You smacked his arm lightly and pouted. Hoya pulled your arm and showed you how to do a wave.

You copied his every move, but instead of doing a perfect wave, you end up looking stiff.

It made Hoya laugh as you covered your face in embarassment. "I'm going." You were about to leave, but Hoya had his grip on your wrist.

"You're not leaving until you can do a perfect wave." He ordered.

Willingly, you marched back to his side as he taught you some other dance moves that requires stiffness. Before you knew it, you and Hoya were dancing together and having fun.

-----------

You were having so much fun, you did not notice Taeil and P.O. next to you taking pictures with their phones.

"Hyung, hyung. Let's go tell Zico hyung to change the music." P.O. slyly suggested.

Taeil gave the maknae an okay sign and wiggled himself through the dancing bodies.

Zico looked at you and Hoya having so much fun. *Time to spice things up a bit.* Zico laughed evilly in his head.

"Okay everyone. I know you are looking forward to another up beat song, but I think it's time for you guys to slow things down a bit." Zico flashed you a wink.

You blushed as you and Hoya exchanged glances. Zico played a slow song as you and Hoya stood in the middle of the dance floor as stiff as statues.

"I think I'm going to get a drink." You suddenly blurted and turned away. Hoya was about to ask you to dance, but you were on your way out of the dance floor.

*Oh no she didn't* Zico thought angrily. He waved at his friends to do something.

U-Kwon and B-bomb popped out of no where and grabbed your arms, tugging you back to the dance floor.

Taeil and P.O. made sure Hoya was standing at the same spot. The two boys placed you gently back on the floor and pushed you towards Hoya.

"You are not blowing your chance missy." B-Bomb angrily stated in your ear.

Hoya wrapped his arms around your waist and you surrounded your arms around his neck. As the song played, you and Hoya exchanged gazes.

*He looks even cuter up close.* You felt your heart beat faster as he leaned in close.

You closed your eyes and felt the touch of his lips brush against yours. When you felt his touch, it seems as if the world was only revolving around the two of you. Hoya pulled your closer as you on his bottom lip.

He cupped your cheek and tilted your head up for a better angle.

After what felt like forever, the two of you pulled away to gasp for some air. You looked into Hoya's deep brown eyes.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He whispered.

You blushed at the compliments. He smiled seeing the shy side of you.

"T-Thanks."

You and Hoya were sharing a moment when you suddenly heard a familiar voice yell 'help'.

You looked for the source and saw Jaehyo with the owner slow dancing. You and Hoya couldn't help, but laugh at how disturbed Jaehyo looked.

"Please! Help!" Jaehyo yelled as the middle-aged lady smacked his . "You've been working out." She greased.

Jaehyo glared at Zico telling him to change the song, but he just shrugged and laughed with his friends at his misery.

You turned back to Hoya.

"Sooo............" You paused for a second debating whether you should say something. "Does that mean I'm your girlfriend now?"

Hoya cleared his throat and looked away. You mistook it the wrong way and pushed Hoya away.

"Lee Howon!" You yelled angrily.

"What? Didn't we kissed? That automatically makes you my girlfriend. I thought you were smart. How could you not know??"

Your heart was jumping for joy at his words, but you decided to get him back for underestimating you.

"LEE HOWON! HOW COULD YOU??" You stormed off.

Hoya was confused, but chased after you anyway. "Sam!" He ran after you and pushed through anyone that go in his way.

He tugged onto your arm. "I'm sorry!" He begged. "I-I-I......."

You turned around with a smirk on your face.

Hoya frowned. "Yah! Don't scare me like that!"

You bounced over and hugged his waist as he puffed out his cheeks in anger.

You poke his cheeks. "Howonnie...Don't be mad!!" You tried to use aegyo, but made yourself cringe.

Hoya shivered at your failed attempt. "Okay. But that's because you at aegyo." You smacked his chest lightly.