The Guy at the Club

In Love with a Con Artist

Zico was waiting for you downstairs in the apartment lobby. He was in a waiter's uniform constantly checking his watch as he waited for you to come down.

*Aishh this girl takes forever! How long does it take for a girl to war something!* Then he heard heels go click clack.

He turned around to see a girl in a tube top, revealing a small part of her thin waist and a thick belt over her mini skirt to show off her long legs. They way she dressed plus the light makeup made her very seductive to other men.

Zico took a good glimpse as the girl gave him a flirty 'Hi'. He recognized the voice and his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets from shock.

"SAM?! Is that you?"

"In the flesh buddy." You let out a small chuckle.

"Dude... Why are you dressed like that? We are going to a club not to actually go clubbing."

"I know." You rested your hands on your hips and bent one leg to relax while the other leg held up your weight. They way you were standing made it awkward for Zico to look at you and talk since you were unintentionally showing off your curves.

"GO CHANGE! It's too revealing. You know how many hormone raging men go to that club??"

"Trust me Zic. I got this. If a guy tries to go any further I will kick his . Remember I am a fourth degree blackbelt."

"Still! It's not worth it. Go change!"

"Look, Zic. B-Bomb called me and said there is this really rich playboy at the club right now. It is a good chance for us to get some good cash. Trust me, our plan will work."

Zico rolled his eyes and nodded his head hesitantly. "Alright. Just this one time. If you need help, you know what to do. Remind me when B-Bomb comes back I am going to beat him to a pulp."

You chuckled and strodded down the street with Zico to the club Block B works at.

-----------

At the club, the were flashy lights and loud music going around. Zico went to greet Block B and told them about your plan.

Zico is going to 'work' as a bartender and a waiter. that way he can make sure you are safe from all the pedos and y men.

You walked up to B-Bomb as he gave you a whistle. "Looking good, girl. Gimme a hug." You smack him away jokingly.

"So where is this rich boy you were talking about? Are you sure he is carrying his credit cards and a bunch of bills?" B-Bomb nodded his head and pointed at the lonely, but good-looking boy drinking a glass of red wine near the place Zico was stationed at.

*Who drinks expensive wine at a club? Must be real high class and rich.* You gave yourself a mental smirk.

You dragged your heels towards the good-looking boy like a model cat-walking. You did not approach him directly, instead you talked to Zico as if you didn't know him.

"Hey waiter." You gave him a wink. "Do you have vodka here?" Zico was wiping a glass cup. He was about to answer your question, but the boy who took another sip of wine answered for him.

"Of course they do, this is one of Seoul's best club your at. They have everything." He turned to look at you. He eyed you up and down. "You new here?" A smirk appeared on his face.

You gave him a flirty smile and leaned closer to him. "Yeah. Are you new too?" Your finger traced around the features of his face.

You touches and sudden contact sent electrical bolts around his entire body. He was falling for your charms and seductive behavior.

He wrapped his arm around you almost bare waist and pulled you closer.You touched the tip of his nose with your finger. "Do you want to treat me to a cup of wine?" You asked him with a seductive voice.

He let out a small laugh. "Of course. What kind of gentleman doesn't treat a lady." He leaned in closer and snapped his fingers at Zico.

You gazed into his eyes. "You are very handsome. What's your name?"

"Why do you want to know? You like me already?" He flirted back.

"Well, if something is going to happen between us. At least let me know your name."

"Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." He kissed your lips. You pulled away and Zico interrupted the both of you by placing a glass wine in front.

"So where were we?" He asked and looked into your eyes. He leaned in closer for another kiss, but you stopped him with your hand.

"Let's just stop there. Nice meeting you Woohyun, hope I can see you again some other day." You walked away from him. You gave Zico a wink to tell him everything went well, but Woohyun thought it was for him.

Then you blew Woohyun a kiss goodbye, and disappeared into the crowd of dancing bodies.

*A very interesting girl.* Woohyun thought. *I hope I can see her again. She's got a nice body.* He smirked at his thoughts of the mysterious girl.

He finished his wine and went to dance. After moments of dancing, he wanted to drink again, but couldn't find his wallet containing his debt cards, ID, and A LOT of change.