Infinite's back; A Brand New Start

In Love with a Con Artist

You woke up and strectched yourself. You were in a a good mood. *A brand new day and a brand new start.*

You smiled at the alarm clock and hopped out of bed skipping.

After your morning routine, you grabbed your school bag and wore your uniform shoes.

When you opened the door, you were greeted by Block B lined up with smiles plastered on their faces.

"GOOD MORNING!!" They all said in unison.

They all extended their arms out for a hug. One by one you hugged each of them as they patted your head for good luck.

The last person you hugged was Zico. He handed you a brown paper bag. You gave him a look.

"It's your breakfast. You probably forgot to eat huh?" On que, your stomach grumbled.

"Hehe. Thanks Zic."

He patted your head. "Good luck in school today and stay strong!"

They all gave you a fist pump as you skipped your way to school.

---------------

You took in a deep breath and went inside your homeroom.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of Infinite minus Hoya in the classroom joking around.

"SAM!!" They all turned around and yelled.

You waved at them awkwardly. *Where did they come from? HE'S not here is he??* You looked around for Hoya and sighed in relief when he wasn't there.

"Sam!!!" Sungjong bounced over towards you and gave you a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you."

"Me too. Where were you guys?"

"Did I just hear someone missed me?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows and flashed you a flirty smile. Like usual, you cringed and faked throwing up.

"She missed all of us." Dongwoo corrected.

"Glad to see my competition. These guys are such nutheads compared to you." Sungyeol winked causing you to smirk. "I'll be looking forward to our little friendly 'competitions'. So what exactly happened?"

Sunggyu stood up and placed a serious face on. "Our parents." He said with his head ducked down.

"Let me explain this clearly." Sungyeol butted in. "Our parents are all affliated some way in buisiness. Hoya's parents threatened to withdraw from their business contracts unless we move back home leaving Hoya alone. So we had no choice or we will be disinherited."

"Oh." You furrowed your eyebrows and had this strange feeling developing inside of you. *Some how, I feel this situation is getting so complicated and suspicious.*

Sungyeol noticed your expression. "Sam, do you think there is something fishy?"

You nodded your head. "But I just can't explain what."

--------------

Sungjong gasped from happiness when he saw Hoya enter the classroom with his hand in his pockets, head ducked down.

"Hyung!" He ran over and hugged him.

Hoya's face brightened when he saw your face. You felt your heart break one more time at the sight of him. *I wish he wasn't here. Of all days it had to be today.*

You noticed Hoya had lost a few pounds and the bags under his eyes were heavier. You softened up and wanted to hug him, comfort him, and tell him how much you missed him.

Hoya walked up to you with that killer smile of his."Sam. I miss-"

He was cut off when you interrupted him. "Excuse me guys. I have something I have to take care of."

You walked passed Hoya without a glance or smile.